EVE V9.2 + KLEOS | 2024-04-29 UPDATE

boobs come in many shapes & sizes! but most sim breasts shapes are what i call 'melon' or round shaped. which is great BUT

some ladies have what they call 'banana' shaped tits. we need the ability to make them.

if there was a slider to squish the melons into bananas or a base mesh thats more shaped that way it would be great for more diversity.

examples of banana tits are Laura Prepon or Traci Lords.

if there's a way to do this already let me know. if not maybe you can add them?!

thx

Sorry if this is gonna be a stupid question but I don't see any installation guide so I'm assuming that we just have to move the packages into mods folder?

or do they have to be in the same folder that we unzipped them from and put the folder in mods folder?

Edited by AkayukII
17 minutes ago, AkayukII said:

Sorry if this is gonna be a stupid question but I don't see any installation guide so I'm assuming that we just have to move the packages into mods folder?

or do they have to be in the same folder that we unzipped them from and put the folder in mods folder?

When you Google search "Sims 4: Mods/cc installation guide", it will show you this link, "How to Install Mods and Custom Content (CC)".

Can you try follow above link?

19 minutes ago, AkayukII said:

I know how to install other mods but I just wasn't sure when it comes to mods that changes body and default stuff. So I can just put them in the mod folder like the other mods then? 

Because it seems like that's the case according to that link.

Yes, they do go in mods folder. You can make a sub folder inside the mods folder if that is your preference.

Edited by WhosUrMama2006
On 9/3/2021 at 7:48 PM, AkayukII said:

When creating a new sim. do I have to keep setting the eve body in every sim and every attire?

If I'm not mistaken, for each sim, most likely. For every attire, not really. This file gives you a body preset which is permanent (goes to every outfit). It also gives you the tattoo option and possibly skin details which is permanent. The only option that isn't permanent is the top and bottom in the clothing section. I'm about be creating a sim so if I need to correct myself in this, I will. Otherwise, it should be just as easy as choosing the body preset (which is just the shape of the body) and either skin details or tattoo for the nips and down below only one time for each sim.

Update: I was right. So, in order to get the full "Eve body" look, you should use the preset, then go to the face and in face details under skin details, you should find both top and bottom, then in the body section under tattoos, you should find another top and bottom set. You DO NOT have to use all 3. But in my CCs, I have nip rings custom made for the Eve mod and have to use all 3 for them to fit right (just a heads up if you plan on using any). 

Edited by WhosUrMama2006

Is there a default replacement option that DOESN'T include the body details by default? Specifically, that uses the black swatch of the top & bottom, which don't have overlays.

The problem that I'm seeing is that when you leave the character naked, whatever overlay or default skin replacement that you use will clash with the one that is applied on the default swatch.

Are there any plans to adjust the crotch to be a few game inches lower for future updates? Using the body as it is now in Wicked Whims throws off the alignment in many of the animations. I love the body, and I'm using an older version, because I like the breasts being bigger than what the newest version has. But I think the crotch is still higher than the default body in WW is. I've looked for sliders that would allow the adjustment of the crotch to be lower, but all I can find are height sliders which lower the whole height, and that just adds to problems. Any thoughts?

On 9/17/2021 at 1:22 AM, Sandatharius said:

Are there any plans to adjust the crotch to be a few game inches lower for future updates? Using the body as it is now in Wicked Whims throws off the alignment in many of the animations. I love the body, and I'm using an older version, because I like the breasts being bigger than what the newest version has. But I think the crotch is still higher than the default body in WW is. I've looked for sliders that would allow the adjustment of the crotch to be lower, but all I can find are height sliders which lower the whole height, and that just adds to problems. Any thoughts?

Yes, this exact thing is being looked at. It's a problem with the body preset adjustments (also resulting in certain dresses to glitch). For now, not using the body preset should fix it until I can get around to updating it.