EVE V9.1 + KLEOS | 2023-07-05 UPDATE

I have to say; EVE v8.2 is one of the best body meshes I've had in my game! One of the reasons holding me back from using v7, v6, v5... was because of the sheer difference in proportions when a sim transitioned from having clothes, to being naked; v8 has solved that issue for me. Thank you so much for your efforts! ?

Altough, I've noticed something strange with my Sims using the body preset, it seems to be an issue with the preset messing with the clothes' mesh, but it's only visible when the sim is wearing a skirt or a dress. Here's a picture of what I mean attached below:

Spoiler

2062774699_09-26-21_12-11-29PM.png.8b9538fa8d6b18f49f92a94fcd0ecafd.png

Is it a known bug? Thank you in advance for your answer.

2 hours ago, GentaNx said:

I have to say; EVE v8.2 is one of the best body meshes I've had in my game! One of the reasons holding me back from using v7, v6, v5... was because of the sheer difference in proportions when a sim transitioned from having clothes, to being naked; v8 has solved that issue for me. Thank you so much for your efforts! ?

Altough, I've noticed something strange with my Sims using the body preset, it seems to be an issue with the preset messing with the clothes' mesh, but it's only visible when the sim is wearing a skirt or a dress. Here's a picture of what I mean attached below:

Reveal hidden contents

2062774699_09-26-21_12-11-29PM.png.8b9538fa8d6b18f49f92a94fcd0ecafd.png

Is it a known bug? Thank you in advance for your answer.

On 9/17/2021 at 6:16 PM, ephiny-asunder said:

Yes, this exact thing is being looked at. It's a problem with the body preset adjustments (also resulting in certain dresses to glitch). For now, not using the body preset should fix it until I can get around to updating it.

^^

Eve v8.2

I don't see it anywhere in the game? Where do I find it ?

Inside are these 4 confusing files for an unknown reason.
Which one should I put in if I only want the latest top versions?

Eve v7 Detail Overlays For Clothes

Eve v8.2 Defaults

MYOBI-EVEv8.2PRESET.package

EVE v8.2 Non Defaults

Thank you ??

• 2 weeks later...

Pardon my ignorance/newbishness, but is there some way to get the overlay to automatically apply so I don't have to select it each time to fix missing nipple textures? I feel like I had it that way on a previous install, but for the life of me I don't remember which body/etc mods I was using and I'm stumped by this current problem of nipple textures being missing when using CC. Or, alternatively, is there I chance I simply somehow installed it wrong? ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone on here know if the Loverslab version of the EVE body has more or less polys than the Patreon version? I ask because every time I try it the meshes look.. blocky in game and not at all like the screen shots posted. I tried to see if maybe a slider mod I was using could be causing the issue but removing that has had no effect.

On 11/10/2021 at 7:14 PM, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

Does anyone on here know if the Loverslab version of the EVE body has more or less polys than the Patreon version? I ask because every time I try it the meshes look.. blocky in game and not at all like the screen shots posted. I tried to see if maybe a slider mod I was using could be causing the issue but removing that has had no effect.

Hi guys, so this is a set of three body presets for you to use: v1, v2, v3.
It is intended to replace the existing EVE presets (although you can keep the older ones in your game if you like). These ones have a few less glitches with bigger sizes and fix the skirt issue that was happening with the older ones.

Also included in the download is my favourite skin overlays (for nipples and vagina). I noticed some weird conflict issues with the old ones, so I edited them slightly to make them play nicer. Nipples are now flagged as 'right dimples' and vaginas are now flagged as 'right lip mole'. Both can be found in SKIN DETAILS, will work for default skins, and should work for most custom skins (as long as they are not flagged as the same).

Please try them out and let me know what you think.

PS: Skin/makeup in preview is by Obscurus, hair is by Dogsill.

• 2 weeks later...