EVE V9.2 + KLEOS | 2024-04-29 UPDATE

Hi, I'm using the curvier preset and the boobs keep going flat after awhile. I saw turbo mention them being glitchy if they're too big but it was such an old comment I thought I'd ask about it again. Is the curvier/est preset just buggy or am is it a conflict with some other mods? I thought it might be bouncing boobies but it made no difference installed or not.

• ephiny-asunder changed the title to EVE v8.3 + KLEOS | 2022-8-18 UPDATE
On 8/16/2022 at 5:27 AM, fightingbear said:

Hi, I'm using the curvier preset and the boobs keep going flat after awhile. I saw turbo mention them being glitchy if they're too big but it was such an old comment I thought I'd ask about it again. Is the curvier/est preset just buggy or am is it a conflict with some other mods? I thought it might be bouncing boobies but it made no difference installed or not.

Hi, what do you mean by 'going flat'? There were issues with the older presets 'sticking' when switching between different options, but please try the new ones and see if that fixes the issue.

you need both default and ww body presents if you want to change all the NPC in game not just your sims. ww body selector work with defaults you just select your sims and change the body so you can use both at once.

Edited by Turlaxe
15 hours ago, Turlaxe said:

you need both default and ww body presents if you want to change all the NPC in game not just your sims. ww body selector work with defaults you just select your sims and change the body so you can use both at once.

Good point, I've amended the description accordingly.

EDIT: Never mind, I've just tested it and the default body included with WW will still override EVE defaults. If you use WW, the default EVE files will do nothing. You still have to manually set sim's body parts via the body selector (although you can still set all sims at once).

Edited by ephiny-asunder
17 hours ago, knolan007 said:

hi

get a problem, even if choice for every girl or only 1
it don't work 

have only (For use with WickedWhims) like your last post and still don't work ?
what i miss ?
image.thumb.png.96f724f9e17be8008dc3de5eabe9d9ef.pngimage.thumb.png.39311e46208822daa926df1dd1e0d8cd.png

Hello! That sim is using the EVE top. For nipples to show, download the EVE v7 Vag/Nip Overlays. You can find them in CAS under skin details ( you may have to use cc.fulleditmode to get back into full CAS mode mid-game).

On 8/21/2022 at 12:30 PM, knolan007 said:

already use MYOBI-EVEv7-nipplesoverlay and MYOBI-EVEv7-vaginaoverlay for new sim

that mean i need to go over all  npc sim one by one?

i cant use body selector from WW to change every npc ?

This is correct. You can't assign skin details universally as far as I know. Hopefully I'll be able to release a something like a default skin replacement soon with these parts included.

17 hours ago, simfan85 said:

Can you make these available through Dropbox? I'm having trouble downloading the zips. Thanks for all your hard work!

My dropbox was hacked :( I no longer have access to my account, sorry.