[Sims 4] wild_guy's Animations for WickedWhims [16.02.2024]

Dude, you've taken your animation work to the next level... I just got into the game and noticed something when using your animations that no other animator does (or can't do properly), her butt cheeks move every time she gets hit during sex. Amazing.

Edited by kK49s
3 hours ago, kK49s said:

Dude, you've taken your animation work to the next level... I just got into the game and noticed something when using your animations that no other animator does (or can't do properly), her butt cheeks move every time she gets hit during sex. Amazing.

Do you use patreon version?

4 minutes ago, kK49s said:

If there is a more current version, where can I download it? Is there Discord or something?

The latest version is always on Patreon.

Why I asked you about this is because I was surprised you was talking about butt cheeks movements. The public version doesn't have it yet and it's still work in progress on Pateon. I plan a public update after finishing it. So I assume what you might take as butt cheek movements in the public version is actually a pelvis animation.
The real butt movements will be another feature and will hopefully be released soon.

1 hour ago, wild_guy said:

The latest version is always on Patreon.

Why I asked you about this is because I was surprised you was talking about butt cheeks movements. The public version doesn't have it yet and it's still work in progress on Pateon. I plan a public update after finishing it. So I assume what you might take as butt cheek movements in the public version is actually a pelvis animation.
The real butt movements will be another feature and will hopefully be released soon.

My English is not good and I am writing these messages using translate anyway. Now I will try to explain what I said in my previous message a little better. I am currently using the LL 19.06 version and I can say that in the Doggy Pronebone position, the woman's butt moves every time she gets hit. If this will come in a more advanced form, that's good news ??

Edited by kK49s
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Big White Wolf said:

Wild guy, what's the name of the woman you're using?

Do you mean in animation previews? Diana Focker. Just curious, why did you ask?

Edited by wild_guy
1 hour ago, Big White Wolf said:

Would you consider doing a footjob animation?

Honestly I don't consider footjob something sexually exciting, so I've never been interested in it.

5 hours ago, erotoman said:

hmmm boring.

It is not necessary to write your negative comments. If you don't like it, it's your choice... Respect the work of the creator. Move on to other creators. 😐

On 1/17/2024 at 2:03 AM, Latuda said:

It is not necessary to write your negative comments. If you don't like it, it's your choice... Respect the work of the creator. Move on to other creators. 😐

Every comment helps the author to be better.

It is generally not good for an artist to be praised too much.

23 hours ago, erotoman said:

Ok but the author does a fantastic job with Female Body Details and on other subjects perhaps he focuses his attention on improving further and he has little time for his public version animations or  keeps them for his Patreon .

It’s his choice and we must respect it.🙂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, wild_guy said:

LL Update

Major improvements update

Thanks for the update, @wild_guy. I appreciate your stellar work as always. Have a great one.

🐀

On 1/18/2024 at 8:32 AM, erotoman said:

i'm sure "boring" really lit a fire under their ass. great work. thank god you're here to keep everyone in line.

• 1 month later...