[Sims 4] wild_guy's Animations for WickedWhims [16.02.2024]

1 hour ago, Uusxx said:

More tit jobs! I love your animations by the way!

Thank you. There is one thing that prevents me from making any "playing with tits" animations- we can't automatically adjust sim's hands to partner's tits size. This means that hands always have a constant positioning while the tits of a partner may be smaller or bigger and this may cause weird situations like when sim's hands drown in the partners body or vise versa they don't even touch the breasts. That's why I avoid touching breasts. I know some other animators just ignore this fact but I can't do the same.

7 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

Thank you. There is one thing that prevents me from making any "playing with tits" animations- we can't automatically adjust sim's hands to partner's tits size. This means that hands always have a constant positioning while the tits of a partner may be smaller or bigger and this may cause weird situations like when sim's hands drown in the partners body or vise versa they don't even touch the breasts. That's why I avoid touching breasts. I know some other animators just ignore this fact but I can't do the same.

Yeah that's a total pain and pretty rough to work with, 

Although it's never gonna perfect until something technical is implemented, sometimes it can be made to be passable when viewing from certain angles, 

It's not ideal but provides an illusion for now and I'm confident that if you have a try, it'll look nice on a visual level until we get a better way of doing it 

13 minutes ago, R-Lo said:

It's not ideal but provides an illusion for now and I'm confident that if you have a try, it'll look nice on a visual level until we get a better way of doing it 

I don't want to try perversions R-Lo, I prefer just not to make such animations and make something else.

1 hour ago, wild_guy said:

I don't want to try perversions R-Lo, I prefer just not to make such animations and make something else.

Yeah I try not to do too many myself right now, perversion may be a bit strong though lol, 

I'd rather say its a workaround haha! 

A while ago Dagger spoke about peer to peer IK but it didn't get far unfortunately, 

Fingers crossed we get something one day! 

5 hours ago, Poptart88 said:

so noticed little * next to some of your animations and was curious as to what these meant? lol weird question I know.

It's a normal question. * means that this animation is the beginning of complete sequence.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, Deamond said:

Very good animation, I would like to see her near the wardrobe, or something like that :)

Thanks. It can be easily adapted for closet but I wouldn't like to do this without any changes, I think it must be different for another location, at least slightly, otherwise it would not be too interesting and can be boring. But this animation has too many small recognizable movements, so I think it would require more in-depth reworking.

2 hours ago, ToxSync said:

I don't see the files from the 6/24 update. Are those animations patreon only?

There wasn't update there, I just edited file details so the update date was automatically changed, this is how the site works. Actual update date is in the title.

10 hours ago, wild_guy said:

There wasn't update there, I just edited file details so the update date was automatically changed, this is how the site works. Actual update date is in the title.

Ah, ok, I actually saw this and assumed animations had been added. 

wg.png