Greetings,

I have been giving your mod a try on a fresh new game, things I have noticed is that there is no camera shaking or sound effects as there would be normally if separate orgasms was activated, all you get is one message at the top of your screen that says "So and so orgasmed" which is less then I was expecting, to my understanding we are to turn off the orgasm effects in sexlab because your mod will take care of them correct? Also, I'm not sure how the multiple orgasm mechanic is to work really, DEL is the activation key for both the male holding onto his orgasm and for the multiple orgasm, so I'm not sure who is activated when I press this during a session, I'm not seeing a way on how to set these to different activation keys, otherwise it seems to be working with all my other mods relatively well, as in arousal seems to climb and such but I'm still not entirely sure how this works, so I suppose I have to work with it more. But this was my experience, 

thank you for the mod,

-C

Greetings,

I have been giving your mod a try on a fresh new game, things I have noticed is that there is no camera shaking or sound effects as there would be normally if separate orgasms was activated, all you get is one message at the top of your screen that says "So and so orgasmed" which is less then I was expecting, to my understanding we are to turn off the orgasm effects in sexlab because your mod will take care of them correct? Also, I'm not sure how the multiple orgasm mechanic is to work really, DEL is the activation key for both the male holding onto his orgasm and for the multiple orgasm, so I'm not sure who is activated when I press this during a session, I'm not seeing a way on how to set these to different activation keys, otherwise it seems to be working with all my other mods relatively well, as in arousal seems to climb and such but I'm still not entirely sure how this works, so I suppose I have to work with it more. But this was my experience, 

thank you for the mod,

-C

Visuals and sounds.

I didn't manage sound effects in any way. Shaking camera only for PC orgasms (SexLab is doing same way). I see no reasons for doing it for NPC - they may fuck in another nearest cell, but shaking camera due somebody's orgasm?

Speeding up animations never happens if:

1. Stage has timer

2. At last stage. As they obviously already have emphasis for that.

AND I HAVE TO SAY AGAIN - all visuals and sounds at current moment for me at LAST place. I DON'T expand this features till main mechanics will be suited for my tastes.

I'm not a person that add new features with leaving existing bugs as is.

Keys

'Del' means not defined. Some people will never use this feature so I don't pre-occupy any usefull for user keys for only my mod. You have to 're-define' keys as you like.

Mechanics.

Arousal consist in two parts:

"Nature" or "Base" or "Temperament" - personal settings not related to seeing naked etc. It constantly grows till 'Max days to self relief' with having peak 'Base Arousal limit'. After 'Max days to self relief' passed (simulated orgasm) or orgasm (or being raped) it resets to 0 and cycle begins again. With enabling 'Actor has no self-intimacy life' reset to 0 will not happens after 'Max days to self relief' - usefull for followers. For PC reset to 0 after orgasm only (or being raped)

"Exposure" - constanly vary: grows with seing nudity/sex, fucking. Decays with time. Resets to 0 after orgasm (being raped)

Orgasm happens when sum of this two parts reaches 100. Then exposure is lowered by 3.0. For next stages exposure increment calculated by:

StageArousal * ActorMultiOrgasmicMult / 100.0

StageArousal = obviously 'Max Animation Arousal'/amount of stages, addictionly based on stage timers (that sometimes not work well).

As males/creatures have by default ActorMultiOrgasmicMult = 1.0 it grants high chance for not having orgasm again.

If you set ActorMultiOrgasmicMult = 100.0 then actor will cum at every stage.

If you start animation with NPC/PC having low sum of 'Base' and 'Exposure' - no chances to reach orgasm in one animation. At least this sum plus 'Max Animation Arousal' must be not less 100.

I want to expand sex act mechanics with partners relationship statistics. As particular example, lovers (especially good lovers) obviously know habits of partners and can give more plesure for them.

Kind Regards

Visuals and sounds.

I didn't manage sound effects in any way. Shaking camera only for PC orgasms (SexLab is doing same way). I see no reasons for doing it for NPC - they may fuck in another nearest cell, but shaking camera due somebody's orgasm?

Speeding up animations never happens if:

1. Stage has timer

2. At last stage. As they obviously already have emphasis for that.

AND I HAVE TO SAY AGAIN - all visuals and sounds at current moment for me at LAST place. I DON'T expand this features till main mechanics will be suited for my tastes.

I'm not a person that add new features with leaving existing bugs as is.

I don't think I was very clear, so my fault, what I meant was, that there is no shaking camera at all for the PC happening in my game when she orgasms, only the text message of "orgasm" at the top of the screen.

As to the speeding up animations, I see, I always have my sexlab set on timers, so I will turn them off and see how that goes.

As to the rest of the mechanics, I understand better now, thank you, I will do some adjusting to make it more personal and see how it goes,

Thanks for the mod once again,

-C

I don't think I was very clear, so my fault, what I meant was, that there is no shaking camera at all for the PC happening in my game when she orgasms, only the text message of "orgasm" at the top of the screen.

As to the speeding up animations, I see, I always have my sexlab set on timers, so I will turn them off and see how that goes.

As to the rest of the mechanics, I understand better now, thank you, I will do some adjusting to make it more personal and see how it goes,

Thanks for the mod once again,

-C

For shaking camera used additional condition:

game.GetCameraState() >= 8

see http://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=GetCameraState_-_Game

Timers.

It not related to SexLab's MCM timers - do settings as you wish. ;)

Speed up ONLY blocked for, as example,

Base.SetStageTimer(5, 6.0)

i.e. used directly in animation's registration function, or some mod (while animation is playing) manipulates with timers.

Kind Regards

08 June 2017
Fix. Huge bug related to orgasm in animations. Stupid me, StorageUtil.UnSetIntValue(none, "vlkAR_LeadIn" + tid) and StorageUtil.UnSetFloatValue(none, "vlkAR_LeadIn" + tid) are completely different, but I'd missed 'type'.
With more in-game time passed then more error. Please, download this update ASAP.

Kind Regards

Could you extend the MCM options? So the max time arousal can be set less than 50? I like playing characters who have a difficult time getting aroused.

thanks for sharing, any updates on the progress of this great mod :D

Share laugh - there is nothing GREAT. ;) Updates? I'm still waiting bug-reports. I hate to go further with problems just left behind (see beneath both replies).

Could you extend the MCM options? So the max time arousal can be set less than 50? I like playing characters who have a difficult time getting aroused.

I suggest that you mean 'Max days to self relief' but yours 'less' is confusing me. Or you mean 'Base Arousal limit'?

I have completely forgot about timescale settings. I'm using 8, so all default values suits for my taste and this timescale settings. Maybe with update I'll add additional page for tweaking default seeding... but this will require 'clean save', maybe, because I hate un-necessary 'if-then-else', even on modern CPU this can lead to comlete re-read sequence of operators. Papyrus is not fast itself and how it good as translator to machine code - is enigma for me.

Thanks for pointing me to this problem. By default, only creatures have 30 day 'Max days to self relief'.

Anyway, I'll look what to do

SOS option doesn't work for me. Arousal does not affect position. It worked before on SLAR, and ofc I tried everything on new game save.

Not only you.

Thanks, especially you're one that catch bug. I forget to attach this functionality. My bad. Will repair with update.

Thanks to all.

Kind Reagrds

thanks for sharing, any updates on the progress of this great mod :D

Share laugh - there is nothing GREAT. ;) Updates? I'm still waiting bug-reports. I hate to go further with problems just left behind (see beneath both replies).

I suggest that you mean 'Max days to self relief' but yours 'less' is confusing me. Or you mean 'Base Arousal limit'?

I have completely forgot about timescale settings. I'm using 8, so all default values suits for my taste and this timescale settings. Maybe with update I'll add additional page for tweaking default seeding... but this will require 'clean save', maybe, because I hate un-necessary 'if-then-else', even on modern CPU this can lead to comlete re-read sequence of operators. Papyrus is not fast itself and how it good as translator to machine code - is enigma for me.

Thanks for pointing me to this problem. By default, only creatures have 30 day 'Max days to self relief'.

SOS option doesn't work for me. Arousal does not affect position. It worked before on SLAR, and ofc I tried everything on new game save.

Not only you.

Thanks, especially you're one that catch bug. I forget to attach this functionality. My bad. Will repair with update.

Thanks to all.

Kind Reagrds

nice any chance if u could include these mods into yours since u already have a wear and tear in place?

Wet Function Redux

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43230-blush-when-aroused/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54616-aroused-nips/

nice any chance if u could include these mods into yours since u already have a wear and tear in place?

Wet Function Redux

Most of mods i redone for myself. Generally speaking - all.

If you meant that I stole some ideas - I did.

As "Animals and Followers" based on mazoka's - true

"SLAR" = with al my request to Fishburger and no 'float' (It's' too hard to re...) - true

"Futa" - a bit away from this, but if you'll read all, ideas are stolen, some from this, some from that...

But if you will look deeper... it's COMPLETELY new

Does "Animal And Followers" are equal to mazoka's?

Does "vlkSexLife" are SLAR? Not in ideas only, but scripting... and ...?

Does my aniamtion tool for Blender goes wrong while 'official' just frozen till end of times?

Does ...

Ideas are not for you...

What do you want?

Kind Regards

Wet Function Redux

"SLAR" = with al my request to Fishburger and no 'float' (It's' too hard to re...) - true

"Futa" - a bit away from this, but if you'll read all, ideas are stolen, some from this, some from that...

Does my aniamtion tool for Blender goes wrong while 'official' just frozen till end of times?

Does ...

Ideas are not for you...

What do you want?

Kind Regards

thats not what i meant, I am just wondering if u would like to include the ideas from those mods i listed into your mod?

Wet Function Redux

Does ...

Ideas are not for you...

What do you want?

Kind Regards

thats not what i meant, I am just wondering if u would like to include the ideas from those mods i listed into your mod?

Without actual reasons, that suits mine...

Pregnancy = asked, answered...(maube in AF thread)

Wet - i see no reason to re-do

Nipples - it's too noteceable to mange

Once i spoke about labia deform - I hate to made user suit my tastes. (Its about W&T and BodySlide)

And at all i never want to ruine users game

Never will do vanilla edits

Wet Function Redux

Does ...

Ideas are not for you...

What do you want?

Kind Regards

Without actual reasons, that suits mine...

Pregnancy = asked, answered...(maube in AF thread)

Wet - i see no reason to re-do

Nipples - it's too noteceable to mange

Once i spoke about labia deform - I hate to made user suit my tastes. (Its about W&T and BodySlide)

And at all i never want to ruine users game

Never will do vanilla edits

kk, no worries, asking because i am worries these mods are not compatible with your mod, i think nipples is not working..

kk, no worries, asking because i am worries these mods are not compatible with your mod, i think nipples is not working..

Maybe, i've pointed that some mods try to suit SLAR to own, without changes in SLAR

But if 'Nipple' mod is using 'Arousal' faction it must handled ok, or it digs into...

I never used this mod, so sorry

Kind Regards

Yes thanks you are right on both. Currently "Base Arousal" minimum is 50 and "Max days to self relief" is 7. It means after one week the character will always reach 50 arousal. I would like it to be slower if possible, which could mean extending the max days to self relief or lowering the base arousal.

I was wondering if it would be possible for a SLSO-compatible 1.62 bugfix patch to be made? SexLab Separate Orgasm (SLSO) is becoming quite popular, and now has a lot of mod support, but it modifies a lot of the scripts your patch modifies for the bugfixing. Perhaps a better way is for the SLSO author to implement your fixes into his scripts? I'm not sure how to go about getting this taken care of, but it would be really nice to have.

Great job on the rebuild of the arousal system!

I was wondering if it was intentional that the MCM of the original "SexLab Aroused" was still in place or if you could maybe remove it.

An empty MCM except for an image is not exactly useful and when I overlooked the "AF Sexlife" MCM at first, the empty "SexLab Aroused" had me confused if the mod was working correctly.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Du-ude! This is awesome! This definitely needs more recognition because I've been searching for something like this all these years and never found any replacement for SLAR, let alone one that isn't counter-intuitive with its mechanics. Thank you very much!

It would be nice to see this worked on again It makes more sense . Would this system put less stress on the system? I would like to see the Succubus, Vampire damage from sex addressed. Having their desires overcome pain threshholds they would be able to take more damage from the sex act. Succubus would heal quicker. SLAR treats them as any other as far as numerical changes but their desires are different and in some cases uncontrollable. What would be the path and results for other mods to implement this?

But the first step is to find out if this mod is dead?