On 11/7/2018 at 10:27 PM, OTC said:

Sorry for the necro.

Alright, I've tried porting this mod over to Special Edition, but there appears to be a major issue with it. It seems to work fine in very small cells, but as soon as you step into the outside world of Skyrim for more than a minute, it breaks entirely. You can no longer access the arousal value of any actor, or even see them for that matter, and the MCM menus hang when you try to access either the "Main" or "Arousal" pages.

I've tested it with as minimal a load order as possible (literally just this mod and its dependencies), and it still breaks.

I poked through the scripts, and I can't tell if it's brilliant or completely insane. Possibly both. There's also virtually no commenting to speak of (the few that exist are in Russian or Ukranian or something), so trying to figure out what the hell is even going on is a nightmare. The only thing I'm sure about is that somehow, the way the actors are stored becomes corrupted. Whether it's a problem with this mod, JContainers, PapyrusUtil, or Special Edition itself, I can't say for certain.

Special Edition seems to be wonky on my rig for some reason, though, so I have to figure out whether this is an issue only on my end. If anyone is even looking at this mod anymore, I'd greatly appreciate somebody testing it and confirming.

Also, vpoteryaev, I beg of you, please come back and at least port the mod to Special Edition. You're the only one I can think of that would actually know what's going on. I've teared my hair out for days trying to figure out why this mod is breaking in SE, when it works perfectly fine in Oldrim. I fear this mod may be dead in the water otherwise, unless I somehow manage to figure out what the issue is, which will probably never happen on my own.

Hi, I managed to get it working under Skyrim SE. I found two major bugs, but luckily I coud fix them both.

1. The Bug you described in the open wilds:

I fixed this by editing the vlkAR_ScanAllInOne Script. Simply put this after each "start()" command (replace the Wait call):

while(!IsRunning())
	utility.wait(0.1)
endwhile

This will ensure that the Aliases are actually filled. 

2. A similar bug happens when you enter an area with many NPCs, because a very important function was written so that it will only run for one NPC at a time - which will quickly cause problems if the "waiting line" gets to long or if the function crashes mid-execution.

I fixed this by editing the vlkAR_ActorStats Script.

In the CheckSeededAndFill Function, replace

while(bCheckSeededAndFill_Blocked)

with 

while(StorageUtil.GetIntValue(akActor,"vlkAR.CheckSeededAndFIll",0))

Also, replace 

bCheckSeededAndFill_Blocked = true/false

with 

StorageUtil.SetIntValue(akActor,"vlkAR.CheckSeededAndFIll",1/0)

This will make it that the function can only be run for one specific actor one at a time, but for as many actors as wanted at the same time. (Which will of course impact performance, but better that then a crashed mod xD)

I hope this helps you as well ^^

• 1 month later...

Mostly to OTC but all community too

Hi, there will be one entry from nowhere... Nostalgia, called. Just today... Until next *rim maybe (not SE).
I never realized that someone dig into... and will be interested with my work. So comments inside were made not for common work, but myself - sorry.
Anyway, you're right I'm Russian, even I can understand mostly all written on English i can't thought on English, so to write correct for me is problem.
To porting in SE - mainly check out for SKSE differences, also all dependencies. Never playing, never interested, I don't know anything about this, so we're in same situation.

And again, my code may be buggy itself - I do not guarantee. LOL
I don't know why my spoiler disappeared, but it stated - even i'm alive you CAN pick up my work and go on. Same stated under fuck' licence note. ;)

Again, sorry for my English. Will meet in next Skyrim iteration, maybe.

• 4 months later...
On 1/2/2019 at 1:28 AM, vpoteryaev said:

Mostly to OTC but all community too

Hi, there will be one entry from nowhere... Nostalgia, called. Just today... Until next *rim maybe (not SE).
I never realized that someone dig into... and will be interested with my work. So comments inside were made not for common work, but myself - sorry.
Anyway, you're right I'm Russian, even I can understand mostly all written on English i can't thought on English, so to write correct for me is problem.
To porting in SE - mainly check out for SKSE differences, also all dependencies. Never playing, never interested, I don't know anything about this, so we're in same situation.

And again, my code may be buggy itself - I do not guarantee. LOL
I don't know why my spoiler disappeared, but it stated - even i'm alive you CAN pick up my work and go on. Same stated under fuck' licence note. ;)

Again, sorry for my English. Will meet in next Skyrim iteration, maybe.

Considering the direction Bethesda has taken - I doubt we'll meet in "next skyrim" or anything by Bethesda at this point... But let's keep out fingers crossed, comrade. :)