[Sims 4] Skarrds Perverted Expansion Pack (Update to 1.0.1 Jan/03 2024)

Еще раз спасибо за мод !!! 
Сделал перевод на русский язык, может быть, кому-то понадобится .... Если вы найдете ошибки, сделайте снимок и опишите опечатки, я исправлю это)))

attachicon.gifПеревод.7z

I'm wildly sorry, but you could not tell where to throw these files.
I'm just not good at it. :s

If no one is against it, then I post the mod with the translation. It's easier than explaining how to add.
When finding typos in the translation, don't forget to tell me  :)

Сделал перевод на русский язык, может быть, кому-то понадобится .... Если вы найдете ошибки, сделайте снимок и опишите опечатки, я исправлю это)))

attachicon.gifПеревод.7z

I'm wildly sorry, but you could not tell where to throw these files.
I'm just not good at it. :s

If no one is against it, then I post the mod with the translation. It's easier than explaining how to add.
When finding typos in the translation, don't forget to tell me  :)

I don't think anyone will be against that! I think it's awesome.

attachicon.gifПеревод.7z

Мне очень жаль, но вы не могли сказать, куда бросить эти файлы.
Я просто не в этом разбираюсь. :s

Если никто не против, я отправляю мод с переводом. Это проще, чем объяснять, как добавить.
При поиске опечаток в переводе, не забудьте сказать мне  :)

Many thanks)
Be sure to let you know if there are typos :D

Thanx man! really appreciated it. can you work on something about upskirt? gg

I'm not sure if thats possible. I could get a trait to recognize a particular outfit like "formal" or "party" but not a specific piece of clothing. But I'm still waiting to see what Zerbu adds to his mod constructor tool, (that guy is amazing) so if he adds it I will be able too.

So basically what I've got so far for the Dominant and Submissive traits are:

Submissive's become embarrassed when a Dominant is present. (or should it be uncomfortable?)

Dominants become Angry when a submissive is present. (this would encourage autonomous mean interactions I'm thinking) Or would they get confident?

When a Dominant is mean to a Submissive both become flirty? Or just the Dominant? 

What if either of these traits get drunk? How would that effect the dynamic? If any?

What other ways would these 2 interact? What if there are 2 Dominants in the same place? Just thoughts. This is the start of the brainstorming process. The more ideas that get thrown around the more depth the traits can have.

I would say

Dominant          Sober - confident (because they are in charge) / drunk-angry (because no ones listening lolz)

Submissive       Sober-uncomfortable (because they know whats coming) / drunk-maybe happy (because they don't care whats coming, just gonna enjoy)

I'm totally agree with! 

I think the submissive can feel febrile/submit and the dominant can feel sexually trusting

I'm sure add alcoholic drink effect is a great idea! and why not with drugs too :D (there is a mod with amphetamine, cocaine, MDMA and weed ^^)

Do you think it's possible to add interaction looking like interaction we can have in real life in a BDSM relationship? (humiliation, ask to clean the house, Obey every order from the Dom, system fo reward and punishment...etc.) 0:)

And maybe a skill sims can learn to become a better sub or dom... :D

Well, i've never build any mod and i'v no idea how the hell you're doing this, so i don't realize the work behind the file ^^'

(and i'm pretty sure me english is horrible, sorry for that !!)

It's all good feedback. I can only work with the emotions that are in the game though. But there is a way that you can "learn to be a better "dom" or submissive" but I haven't done that yet. I really like the ideas though. And I'd still like to see if I can make it more WickedWhims compatible.

attachicon.gifПеревод.7z архивов

Я дико извиняюсь, но не могли бы вы сказать куда кидать эти файлы.
Я просто не разбираюсь в этом. :s

Если никто не против, то я выкладываю мод с переводом. Это легче, чем объяснять, как добавить.
При обнаружении опечаток в переводе, не забудь сказать мне :)

Я не думаю, что кто-то будет против этого! Я думаю, что это здорово.

:)

What would the code be for adding these via the trait.equip_trait function?  I can create new characters with the trait no problem, but I want to add them to some existing characters and when I tried using the trait "pervert" it didn't do anything.

What would the code be for adding these via the trait.equip_trait function?  I can create new characters with the trait no problem, but I want to add them to some existing characters and when I tried using the trait "pervert" it didn't do anything.

So I'm actually unfamiliar with the code you're using. I added these traits to all my existing characters using "full CAS mode" with MC command center. Once you flick the full CAS mode setting, just go to change your sims appearance you will be able to delete one of the traits they have and replace it.

here is the link to mc command center if you're interested. 

https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/post/161147442531/mc-command-center-release-353-is-out

So I'm actually unfamiliar with the code you're using. I added these traits to all my existing characters using "full CAS mode" with MC command center. Once you flick the full CAS mode setting, just go to change your sims appearance you will be able to delete one of the traits they have and replace it.

https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/post/161147442531/mc-command-center-release-353-is-out

I ended up doing that for now, but editing the characters with CAS only lets you take 3 traits, while the trait equip cheat lets you pile on every trait you want.  It's a nice tool to have if you're a dirty cheater like me.

I ended up doing that for now, but editing the characters with CAS only lets you take 3 traits, while the trait equip cheat lets you pile on every trait you want.  It's a nice tool to have if you're a dirty cheater like me.

I believe if you enable testingcheats you can hold shift and click your sim and somewhere in the menu is a way to add and remove traits. i think its under cheat sim info or something like that.

i'm not sure if this is a testing cheats feature or a mod that does this, cause i have testingcheats always enabled under mc command. but i'm pretty sure this is a testing cheats thing. just give it a try. i'm pretty sure it should work.

Enable testingcheats: testingcheats true

[shift] (click sim) then cheat sim info under menu.

i believe there is an add trait and another remove trait option. just scroll thru the list and pick the ones you want. hope this helps.

For those not having fun using the cheat method of adding traits.

Updated from original these files will let you add more than three traits: http://simfileshare.net/folder/13728/

Here is the original authors mod page: http://modthesims.info/d/537389

And in the files tab is an in game menu addition that will let you add or remove traits on the fly: http://modthesims.info/d/537389

Gonna want this file to add traits easily.  Add Traits In Regular Menu Mod.zip

Hope that help some of you guys.

• 3 weeks later...

in the moodlet can it be replaced by the name of the Sim that has caused the effect.. so that it would read..

"From Alex seeing Jessica is sleepwear"

"I'd like to see what Jessica is hiding in those panties"

and the image below would instead have

"...close to drunk and naked Jessica"

"I got Jessica right where I want her..."

I hope you get my drift. I just installed Sims3 and that does have specific names in text.

It makes the interaction more personal and involved and who is causing the effect. I'm still picking up Mod Constructor but I do see options like 0.SimFirstName, 0.SimName etc. so hoping this can be achieved.

http://i.imgur.com/Cyx8nt6.jpg

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=367131

Thank you !

OMG this is so spectacular!!!

Sexually Awkward and Perverted scenario... LOL

The moodlet text is really amazing. I like when sexually awkward sims get flirty and she is so embarrassed for the hard nipple, she thought is being noticed by perverted sims around. As well as wearing sleepwear and get worried for her bra and panty.

The perverted sims is even crazier!

I think you should integrate your mod with WW. I can't wait to see how perverted Sims rape her! As well as the after rape moodlet... When she is so confused between being raped and how she get multiple orgasm... LOL

And then she get remembering rape moodlet again and again several days later, dreamed about that rape and get her horny/flirty emotion for remembering it... Which is makes her confuse how by just remembering it, makes her get horny/flirty too.

in the moodlet can it be replaced by the name of the Sim that has caused the effect.. so that it would read..

I hope you get my drift. I just installed Sims3 and that does have specific names in text.

It makes the interaction more personal and involved and who is causing the effect. I'm still picking up Mod Constructor but I do see options like 0.SimFirstName, 0.SimName etc. so hoping this can be achieved.

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=367131

Thank you !

Although I could add the name of the sim's who would receive the buff, Identifying the "third party sim" didn't seem possible. I could identify a "third party sim" by age, sex, or even by "sim with specific trait" (which still end up being sorta "in general") but I didn't see a way to identify them specifically. Unless I'm wrong or if there was a way.. hopefully someone would be kind enough to show me the command.  Also I have high hopes for Zerbu's new mod maker which it looks like hes working on and maybe I'll be able to do this with the new version. Thanks for the feedback!!

I downloaded all four files and can't see the traits. Troubleshoot?

I'm so sorry I missed this. The traits should be very straight forward. The package files just simply go in to the mods folder. In the game they are in the social category. The "embarrassed override" and the "sleepwear override" files are optional files. You don't have to use those if you don't want to. Although I would persuade you to use the "embarrassed override" especially for the  "sexually_awkward trait". Unless you don't mind your sim hiding in closets or bed crying out their embarrassment. 

OMG this is so spectacular!!!

Sexually Awkward and Perverted scenario... LOL

The moodlet text is really amazing. I like when sexually awkward sims get flirty and she is so embarrassed for the hard nipple, she thought is being noticed by perverted sims around. As well as wearing sleepwear and get worried for her bra and panty.

The perverted sims is even crazier!

I think you should integrate your mod with WW. I can't wait to see how perverted Sims rape her! As well as the after rape moodlet... When she is so confused between being raped and how she get multiple orgasm... LOL

And then she get remembering rape moodlet again and again several days later, dreamed about that rape and get her horny/flirty emotion for remembering it... Which is makes her confuse how by just remembering it, makes her get horny/flirty too.

I like the feedback. I have plans to make this WW compatible so they get the "molested" or "felt-up" or "raped" buffs when engaging in WW sex... as well as the traditional woohoo. And I will look in to buffs about remembering the perverted things that have happened to those sims as well. It's a good idea.

Thank you !

Although I could add the name of the sim's who would receive the buff, Identifying the "third party sim" didn't seem possible. I could identify a "third party sim" by age, sex, or even by "sim with specific trait" (which still end up being sorta "in general") but I didn't see a way to identify them specifically. Unless I'm wrong or if there was a way.. hopefully someone would be kind enough to show me the command.  Also I have high hopes for Zerbu's new mod maker which it looks like hes working on and maybe I'll be able to do this with the new version. Thanks for the feedback!!

Thanks for looking into this. If its of any help I inquired about this on S4S forums and had a reply from the creator here http://sims4studio.com/thread/9818/create-trait-buff-referencing-1st

Are you using Zerbu's ModCreator ?

Thanks for the traits you've created, they really take the game play to a whole new level.

Thank you !

Thanks for looking into this. If its of any help I inquired about this on S4S forums and had a reply from the creator here http://sims4studio.com/thread/9818/create-trait-buff-referencing-1st

Thanks for the traits you've created, they really take the game play to a whole new level.

I followed that link and read that reference thread. That's very interesting! Yes I used Zerbu's Mod Creator and am patiently waiting for his next version of it (which he appears to be working on) And I guess if Zerbu adds that reference/tuning I would easily be able to name the third party sims. Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate it!

Thank you !

I followed that link and read that reference thread. That's very interesting! Yes I used Zerbu's Mod Creator and am patiently waiting for his next version of it (which he appears to be working on) And I guess if Zerbu adds that reference/tuning I would easily be able to name the third party sims. Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate it!

Great, I'll keep you posted while I tinker myself with the Sim4Studio and if something can be achieved with that tool (I'll keep you posted here). I saw in the strings table that you have accommodated for a wide variety of situations but we only get to see a fraction of those. Patiently looking forward to your plans to integrate this more closely with WW !

• 2 weeks later...

Hi it might seem like a stupid question but how to get the sims drunk ? Any drink at the bar work ?

All the drinks i have had at the bar give the buff. But i am also a casual observer.

However, my vampires, but just my vampires, cant seem to stop drinking water from the faucet. It got so bad I had to lock the "servant quarters" hoping they would at least use the in house bar instead. They are getting a "cocktail shaker" buff  from that tap water drinking activity, but I cant tell whether this behavior is a bug or feature or some other mod interacting in an unintended way. I just wish they would treat their prey with as much attention as they do tap water.

Really have enjoyed these traits and I am really looking forward to the plans you have for WW integration.