FEMBOY CONTENT THREAD - Femboy News and More

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2022 at 8:01 AM, FutaNemesislol said:

echt - so "knuffig" das man ihn zu Hause unter Glas stellen möchte nur damit ihm nix in der bösen rauhen Welt da draussen passiert

(sehe ich das richtig - niedliche kleine Eckzähne - so richtig "manga"-mässig? *sooooo cuuute*)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay... am I just being stupid?  I'm just trying to add a dick to my character.  I have SoS and the Futa addon, but not sure what to do from here.  Do I need SexLab with the MCM to simply add the cock?

EDIT :: Nevermind... the MCM finally populated and I was able to achieve my goals.

Edited by LavenderButterfly
On 10/21/2022 at 2:21 AM, Helblar said:

I made it in a blender from a 3BA chest

Без имени-1.jpg

If you wind up releasing it after its finished, is it gonna be on LoversLab or on another website? It looks absolutely phenomenal, but will it still work with the flat diffuses and normals from fair skin or diamond skin?

Edited by incubaddon
56 minutes ago, incubaddon said:

I wasn't planning on releasing it. The topic of femboys is of little interest and unpopular. Besides, I don't know how to create a fomod installer. If I release it, it will be just a mishmash of textures and meshes. The user will need to place them on their own in the correct folders. 

47 minutes ago, Helblar said:

I wasn't planning on releasing it. The topic of femboys is of little interest and unpopular. Besides, I don't know how to create a fomod installer. If I release it, it will be just a mishmash of textures and meshes. The user will need to place them on their own in the correct folders. 

Thats a shame, I would've even paid for a SubscribeStar and/or Patreon release, but users would probably have to install everything manually not to mention it probably wouldn't work with DW's Vaginaless sliders even if you swapped the files because the torso itself has been changed. If you ever find someone to help with tying up the ends for an actual release I'm pretty sure at least this thread, male modding discords like HIMBORD/Voblarium, and VectorPlexus users would be absolutely stoked. You basically single-handedly made the final piece of the puzzle that people have been struggling with since Skyrim LE, well with DW's Vaginaless being the first piece.

Edited by incubaddon
6 hours ago, incubaddon said:

Thats a shame, I would've even paid for a SubscribeStar and/or Patreon release, but users would probably have to install everything manually not to mention it probably wouldn't work with DW's Vaginaless sliders even if you swapped the files because the torso itself has been changed. If you ever find someone to help with tying up the ends for an actual release I'm pretty sure at least this thread, male modding discords like HIMBORD/Voblarium, and VectorPlexus users would be absolutely stoked. You basically single-handedly made the final piece of the puzzle that people have been struggling with since Skyrim LE, well with DW's Vaginaless being the first piece.

Actually no wait that wouldn't work as SAM body has a strict non-redistribution policy, sh*t.

15 hours ago, Helblar said:

Any chance of sharing it privately then? :love:

22 hours ago, incubaddon said:

In fact, not alone. A lot of people are working on it. Take a look at this mod

JohnyBungalow1 is working on a very interesting project.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/56091?tab=description

In particular, these two sliders give an interesting effect. what I lack in my preset.

1.jpg.3c11f642aa5577e248e28774b4963ace.jpg

2.jpg.cd2ba50e9e5d801c6303bf7917c25c1d.jpg

I tested them recently in a game - looks good.

ScreenShot1318.png.dcfdfff7e50989010a662a9ce0e4df34.png

ScreenShot1322.png.161851e044da17727121446bc9ff360b.png

Spoiler

ScreenShot1320.png.f9b58c5d0095e69082940545a81ca16b.png

ScreenShot1323.png.a673e832316aed000e1cdb0ea84030b5.png

ScreenShot1324.png.2d7e453c005a0c988452e9415fed93f9.png

ScreenShot1325.png.e670ddc55cc5a85d980545a09385d30a.png

The mod itself is of course still raw, but I hope he will bring it to release. Let's have patience.

7 hours ago, sila said:

Any chance of sharing it privately then? :love:

Oh, that makes two of you. I'm very busy right now IRL. As soon as I find the time I will definitely make a blog post with instructions on how to get a femboy body in the game. I will post my meshes, textures and a step by step guide.

13 hours ago, Helblar said:

In fact, not alone. A lot of people are working on it. Take a look at this mod

JohnyBungalow1 is working on a very interesting project.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/56091?tab=description

In particular, these two sliders give an interesting effect. what I lack in my preset.

1.jpg.3c11f642aa5577e248e28774b4963ace.jpg

2.jpg.cd2ba50e9e5d801c6303bf7917c25c1d.jpg

I tested them recently in a game - looks good.

ScreenShot1318.png.dcfdfff7e50989010a662a9ce0e4df34.png

ScreenShot1322.png.161851e044da17727121446bc9ff360b.png

Hide contents

ScreenShot1320.png.f9b58c5d0095e69082940545a81ca16b.png

ScreenShot1323.png.a673e832316aed000e1cdb0ea84030b5.png

ScreenShot1324.png.2d7e453c005a0c988452e9415fed93f9.png

ScreenShot1325.png.e670ddc55cc5a85d980545a09385d30a.png

The mod itself is of course still raw, but I hope he will bring it to release. Let's have patience.

Is there anything like this on LE? Im using CBBE and been trying to create a similar effect for ages.

Even tho I managed to get a flat chest, it looks like a flatened pair of boobs, maybe modifying the textures would make it work?

1 hour ago, Ruby R.Z.N.D. said:

Is there anything like this on LE? Im using CBBE and been trying to create a similar effect for ages.

Even tho I managed to get a flat chest, it looks like a flatened pair of boobs, maybe modifying the textures would make it work?

Have you looked at DW's Textures? That should get rid of the flattened boob look.