FEMBOY CONTENT THREAD - Femboy News and More

On 7/5/2022 at 3:33 PM, SuperSkyKing said:

Could you turn this one into a follower? Because...Amazing Work!

that's the whole reason why i posted here. this will be a follower along with another( he won't come with the bodywriting, that's another mod i made down below in the blue links, and i will remove the neck tat, he will come with the arm tat though
the name of the mod will be called The femboy duo
once someone helps me turn them into a follower which shouldn't be to long from now, i will put the mod up

Spoiler

2014526413_SkyrimSE2022-03-0123-58-49.thumb.png.2a509232a505959bf47729de4445e6b3.png

Edited by FutaNemesislol
23 minutes ago, FutaNemesislol said:

that's the whole reason why i posted here. this will be a follower along with another( he won't come with the bodywriting, that's another mod i made down below in the blue links, and i will remove the neck tat, he will come with the arm tat though
the name of the mod will be called The femboy duo

Reveal hidden contents

2014526413_SkyrimSE2022-03-0123-58-49.thumb.png.2a509232a505959bf47729de4445e6b3.png

Oh! Well then, great work!

Hihi, I'm trying to build my femboy khajiit using a bodyslide preset, but I'm finding two problems with it, I can't find any khajiit texture that have no boobshadow, I like the feminine grey cat a lot, but because of the shadows it gets strange, and that I dunno how to apply the bodyslide preset to only my character, I tried using obody, cause I couldn't understand or find a tutorial on unique characters, but obody didn't work either.

So does someone knows or have a texture with no boob shadows, and knows a tutorial or can teach me how I deal with the bodyslide to affect only me?

6 hours ago, migueloureza9 said:

Hihi, I'm trying to build my femboy khajiit using a bodyslide preset, but I'm finding two problems with it, I can't find any khajiit texture that have no boobshadow, I like the feminine grey cat a lot, but because of the shadows it gets strange, and that I dunno how to apply the bodyslide preset to only my character, I tried using obody, cause I couldn't understand or find a tutorial on unique characters, but obody didn't work either.

So does someone knows or have a texture with no boob shadows, and knows a tutorial or can teach me how I deal with the bodyslide to affect only me?

To answer your question on the body type only being applied to you, the best and typically most common way to do this is just using/making a custom race. Specifically, a custom race that has its own meshes. Replace that race's body mesh with the one you built/output in bodyslide.

I could be wrong on this, but I don't think I've seen any textures for the khajiit or argonian yet that have the "underboob" shadow removed. Although, from my own experience working on textures for the human/elf races, it's pretty straight-forward if you have photoshop. If you can't find the texture you're looking for, then I'd just watch some photoshop tutorials or ask someone on here to make the edit.

On 7/11/2022 at 8:27 PM, HighGradeLithium said:

To answer your question on the body type only being applied to you, the best and typically most common way to do this is just using/making a custom race. Specifically, a custom race that has its own meshes. Replace that race's body mesh with the one you built/output in bodyslide.

I could be wrong on this, but I don't think I've seen any textures for the khajiit or argonian yet that have the "underboob" shadow removed. Although, from my own experience working on textures for the human/elf races, it's pretty straight-forward if you have photoshop. If you can't find the texture you're looking for, then I'd just watch some photoshop tutorials or ask someone on here to make the edit.

Do u know how do I extract the texture from the game? I guess I can edit it, poorly, would like if somone is able to do it, I'm just worried to make a custom race cause, I dunno how to make one and that I don't know if the outfits will be compatible with it or i'll have to use the bodyslide or outfit studio thingie to make it work

Edited by migueloureza9

I'm using the Femboy Race Reborn mod atm. It works fine, armour works fine as well as far as I know, but there's a couple issues.

Firstly, and importantly, I'm using a khajiit. It has separate meshes from the regular human femboy, however the regular femboy has a physics variant whereas the khajiit does not. Is there a way I can make this work with the existing mesh, or am I going to somehow transplant it into the khajiit files? Or, worse yet, abandon the mod entirely and switch to some other way of creating a similarly pretty khajiit femboy?

Secondly, though there's several patches for several armour mods, none of them actually allow you to tweak them through bodyslide, nor do they have physics. They're just stock-standard meshes with the basest level of functionality. Once again, can I make this work with FRR, or will I have to switch to some other mod? I noticed another user posted a guide on how to make a custom femboy using an array of mods, however it was specific to a human femboy with the wrong textures, so I can't easily use it.

On 7/17/2022 at 12:50 PM, NikitaRGX said:

Is there anything out there to replace males NPCs with femboys?

I actually wanted to ask the same question. I can replace the male bodies with whatever body I want, but the heads will stay the same. So I have a transparent neck gap + a burly male head.

I don't know how to change all heads in the game to a androgynous or feminine one. If someone would be willing to teach me how or send me a list of guides on how to do this, I can try to figure it out myself.

My Goal is to have all Females be Futa/Dickgirls and all males Shemales/Traps/Femboys