[Request] [Search] Are there any mods that make fast travel take less hours?

TL/DR: I would like a mod that makes fast travel take less in-game hours to get around, without using spells to teleport around so it could be used with a warrior/archer/thief/etc.

Long Version: When I went looking for fast travel mods, all I found was a huge batch of people who hate fast travel, want to disable it, want it to take longer, or want you to have to find carriage drivers or boat captains, etc. That's fine if that's what you like, but I was seeking a mod to enhance the travel speed, so that I could get around faster. Many of the mods in the adult section of the forum have lots of effects that build up on the player over hours of in-game time, so when you fast travel a lot, you end up having to do the same maintenance over and over again, which is hot for a while but gets stale quickly when it's constant.

And yes I know I could COC anywhere I like using the console, but it's annoying as heck to constantly tab out of the game and look up console codes, and lots of flags don't get set properly when I overuse COC, like I keep having to call my horse using a horn.

You could just grab one of those that make it take more time, load the esp into tes5edit, then change how long it takes to a lower value or bigger one depending on which way the vales go.

Hmm, that might work, though I'd have to know how they accomplish it to begin with, but it's certainly something I didn't think of. Thanks, so far.

there are console commands you can use as the time it takes is just a value. The safest way to do this however would probably be SkyTweak, which can change travel time multipler, the one for how long the game passes in general, and just about anything else you might want to change. Bow damage up, melee down, NPC health pools larger or smaller, how fast or slow each skill gains, how much that gain applies to leveling up, etc.

You could just grab one of those that make it take more time, load the esp into tes5edit, then change how long it takes to a lower value or bigger one depending on which way the vales go.

Hmm, that might work, though I'd have to know how they accomplish it to begin with, but it's certainly something I didn't think of. Thanks, so far.

That is why I said tes5edit rather than ck, with that it is easy to see just what that mod is changing, rather than with the ck where it is all mixed up and finding what you want to know can be a pain.

• 2 weeks later...

I personally use for fast traveling this mod.  ;)

Underground Bathhouse and Paradise Valley by Andragon

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27361/?

There are a lot of teleporters for each city, especially without any time loss.  :)

Also here is fast travel possible, in the basement.  :)

Bathing Beauties or Beefcake - Luxury Suite by Migal and OldMansBeard

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11427/?

I personally use for fast traveling this mod.  ;)

Underground Bathhouse and Paradise Valley by Andragon

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27361/?

There are a lot of teleporters for each city, especially without any time loss.  :)

Also here is fast travel possible, in the basement.  :)

Bathing Beauties or Beefcake - Luxury Suite by Migal and OldMansBeard

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11427/?

I use both of those mods, both in Skyrim and SSE.  Very handy.

(and they are nice houses)

Bias alert:  of course I prefer UB, since I ported it to SSE.

:D