crash after loading save

Guest mndrb

Guest mndrb

hi i recently reinstalled skyrim:LE and installed quite lot of mods and after using loot game ran fine i made a character and changed some configuration then i chose a place in alternative start and when i activated the bed game kept on crashing and i searched a bit and found out that i need to reinstall custom skeleton so i did that now i cant even load the save without crashing

my papyrus log and load order are attached

i use skse (latest version) Nmm loot startup memory fix

i did run finis before running the game

Help is appreciated  

loadorder.txt

Papyrus.0.log

Try to put MoreNastyCritters.esp before SexLabNudeCreatures.esp, move SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp before SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp and Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp at the bottom of your load order.

Guest mndrb

When you installed XPMSE, did you choose HDT rig ? 

When you ran FNIS, did you make sure the top two boxes were checkmarked ?

yes i did chose hdt rig

and i did check gender specific and skeleton arm in finis

Guest mndrb

open the console from the main menu

type coc qasmoke

soon as the game loads.. load your save.

still crashed upon activating bed

If you are using ENBoost 0.303 or newer you can try these settings in enblocal.ini under the [THREADS] section.

DataSyncMode=2

PriorityMode=3

If you are able to get back in game, move to a small interior or dungeon and create a new save. Do not overwrite older saves. Always make new ones.

If the above settings cause any stuttering, you can always adjust them. The highest value for each can be 4. The defaults are 0 and 0.

type coc qasmoke

This happened to me once and is indicative of a corrupted save...  if any of your autosaves and regular saves crash you, it is possible you have the same situation I did.

If that is the case.. it was a problem that I was not aware of until that happened.  It has to do with the number of strings in your game..  IT has a limit to the number of strings it can allocate.   Unfortunately I was not able to repair that save in a meaningful way and had to turn to

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2551-crash-fixes/   Crash fixes .

You have to be sure to do the following also

instructions clipped from crash fixes.

How to use the memory allocator patch?

1. Open CrashFixPlugin.ini and find "UseOSAllocators=0"

2. Change it to "UseOSAllocators=1"

3. Download and install SKSE Plugin Preloader

4. Start game, if you get an error saying that memory patch could not be applied read the message for help, otherwise you're good to go.

(5.) Causes game to crash and you use ENB? Set ExpandSystemMemoryX64=false in enblocal.ini

(6.) Causes game to crash more frequently (especially with UNP RaceMenu sliders)? Try AlignHeapAllocate=1 in CrashFixPlugin.ini

If your problems are the same as mine (cannot save and crash randomly)  then this may be your solution as well.

The best method is to start a new game with this new method of allocating strings.  And from that point on you will not be able to load any of those saves normally without crash fixes.  So keep that in mind.

Here is some additional information on string counts that may help you determine if this is indeed your problem:

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3924850-corrupt-saves-strcount-0xffff-ctd-on-load/

Guest mndrb

type coc qasmoke

This happened to me once and is indicative of a corrupted save...  if any of your autosaves and regular saves crash you, it is possible you have the same situation I did.

If that is the case.. it was a problem that I was not aware of until that happened.  It has to do with the number of strings in your game..  IT has a limit to the number of strings it can allocate.   Unfortunately I was not able to repair that save in a meaningful way and had to turn to

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2551-crash-fixes/   Crash fixes .

You have to be sure to do the following also

instructions clipped from crash fixes.

How to use the memory allocator patch?

1. Open CrashFixPlugin.ini and find "UseOSAllocators=0"

2. Change it to "UseOSAllocators=1"

3. Download and install SKSE Plugin Preloader

4. Start game, if you get an error saying that memory patch could not be applied read the message for help, otherwise you're good to go.

(5.) Causes game to crash and you use ENB? Set ExpandSystemMemoryX64=false in enblocal.ini

(6.) Causes game to crash more frequently (especially with UNP RaceMenu sliders)? Try AlignHeapAllocate=1 in CrashFixPlugin.ini

If your problems are the same as mine (cannot save and crash randomly)  then this may be your solution as well.

The best method is to start a new game with this new method of allocating strings.  And from that point on you will not be able to load any of those saves normally without crash fixes.  So keep that in mind.

Here is some additional information on string counts that may help you determine if this is indeed your problem:

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3924850-corrupt-saves-strcount-0xffff-ctd-on-load/

installing crash fixes seems to have fixed it thanks  :)

Archived