Help Werewolves have gone NUTS

The male werewolf to be exact whenever i spawn one in the textures just spike everywhere! 

I'm using SAM, Sexlab Werewolves, Moonlight Tales (not essentials) More nasty critters, XMPSE (extended) and the krittakitty hd werewolves OH and beastess, I have the feeling its one of them conflicting. 

you have a conflict:

Moonlight Tales VS Creature Framework/More nasty critters/Sexlab Werewolves.

Moonlight Tales is not compatible with most other werewolf mods, try turning off the custom bodys in it's MCM, that may or may not fix the problem.

and stop calling the mesh a "texture", it's not a texture problem, it's some sort of mesh vs skeleton problem.

Just to make sure. Did you do the following? (as noted on the MNC page) :- (I know you said Male, but just in case it's related).,

Concerning female Werewolves:
1) You need to have Sexlab Werewolves installed. I use those models! If you want other Werewolf models replace the .nifs / textures but keep the mod!
2) You MUST NOT enable Werewolves in Nude Creatures! SL Werewolves takes care of itself!
3) You must load SexLabWerewolves.esp AFTER Nudecreatures.esp, NudecreaturesDB.esp and MoreNastyCritters.esp. So pretty much at the end of the loadorder!
4) Make sure you DESELCT "females use male model" in the SL Werewolf Menu.

Archived