so far im doing a lot of SKSE64 testingĀ 

Ā 

some older mods now work , but ill need to testĀ  moreĀ 

Ā 

created a how to guide for the SKSE64 installĀ 

Ā 

and added the amazing world of bikini armors SE to main [just the link]Ā 

Ā 

i definitely have to get the bikini armors, i tried to convert a few things deviously related from oldrim but i was unsuccessful, i would love to see that come to SSE along with some HDT details. Ill be sure to keep up with the things you post so that i can stay up to date.

1 hour ago, Yoxgg04 said:

i definitely have to get the bikini armors, i tried to convert a few things deviously related from oldrim but i was unsuccessful, i would love to see that come to SSE along with some HDT details. Ill be sure to keep up with the things you post so that i can stay up to date.

hdt is possible but CPB is the current implementation on SE using skseĀ 

Ā 

the bikinis link is on OP if youd like themĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• 2 months later...

well another day another skyrim update that breaks thingsĀ 

Ā 

: /

Ā i swear this pattern is eternalĀ 

Ā 

to those who do the skse64 you will need to remove the old version and update to the newestĀ 

Ā 

now currently some mods are causing CTD with the newset versionĀ 

Ā 

for me i just nuked the game n mods [for the #####Ā  time...]Ā  , you can consider this a last step or such [id suggest troubleshooting each mod individually but doing that for em takes way more time then reinstall ..]Ā 

Ā 

reinstalled SEĀ 

Ā 

installed newest nexus 64.3Ā 

install 20_00_07 skse64 [steps are in OP ]

Ā 

then try install/reinstall of mods acting upĀ 

Ā 

• 3 weeks later...

Ā 

Ā 

HDT werewolves SE for those interestedĀ 

requirements

-current skse64

-current hdt framework/physĀ 

-current cbs/cbs immersive

-fnis

-loot

-SOS

Ā 

How to HDT werewolf in SE

-install hdt_werewolves -SE using NMM

-using loot sort mods , disable then reactivate this modĀ 

[otherwise you will get a headless/armless/leggless werewolf

do fnisĀ 

update

Ā 

and there ya goĀ 

• 3 months later...

ok so with some enw update or edit to xpskeletonsbreaks the hdt werewolves sse , causes ctd on werewolf forms , lucky for you there is an alternative ...not hdt jiggly like the previous but if your into itĀ 

still functions in SE, trying to rebuild hdt werewolves sse no luck, also trying for a hdt version of werewolf naughtbitsĀ 

• 1 month later...

so sadly yet again creation club has broken the skse again with some POS update for a paid content most people wont buyĀ 

so till this is updated skse and hdt and ect mods majority of game will be brokenĀ 

Ā 

anyone else getting tired of Bethsda doing this ?

i know i amĀ 

i swear every time i finally get close to beating the game and got everything how i wanted , insert SE update that breaks game or i must wait now for stuff to be updated to "fix" the updateĀ 

added some new stuff to opĀ 

Ā 

currently im working on porting thisĀ 

Ā 

i never really see transformable dragon followers and thought why not port itĀ 

so far its rather simpleĀ 

-break bsa open with BAEĀ 

-nifoptimize the meshesĀ 

Ā 

2 things of note

Ā 

on 1st load in if you meet faallokaar might not end quest dialouge , simply save and reload and it worksĀ 

functioning with creature framework SE

Ā 

only annoyance i havent gotten to work is CBP/HDT phys on the humanoid female form. any suggestions or help would be appreciatedĀ 

now one of my favorite follower authors is dividedbythe9s

Ā 

i like how all the followers are standalone and custom , but more over they usually are a unique creature or beingĀ 

Ā 

that said after asking years ago to port the mods the author denies that ability [stated they would themselvesĀ ,but hasnt happened so im doubtful they ever will]Ā 

Ā 

in the meantime i thought id state the method ive done for self porting that is more "quick and dirty"Ā 

but normally works fineĀ 

Ā 

so crack open the compressed follower file

Ā 

now open nifoptimizerĀ 

Ā 

select the head and locate the facegen mesh folder, select it and optimizeĀ 

Ā 

now deselect the head , move onto the body/armor folder normally has the followers nameĀ 

Ā 

if not done already move the armor into its own folder there and body parts their own, select body folder and hit optimize , then move the nifs back into the original folder so the game can locate themĀ 

Ā 

next select the armor folder, two things may be required

Ā 

if you can load in game and no rainbow, stretched mesh or red triangle appears prior to optimizing

simply optimize that that as you did the body

Ā 

now if a mesh for armor or weapons does NOT appear right , you will have to select smoothing parts in nifoptimizer and then hit the optimize buttonĀ 

Ā 

-note if you optimize multiple times load in with those nifs can CTDĀ 

Ā 

once armor then is "done" throw it back into the original locations as you did with body parts so it works in game

Ā 

now that all the pieces are done you can use if you like plugins for gimp to up the quality of the textures if your of mind to need a 2-4k skin on the character

Ā 

now zip the file throw in NMM

Ā 

and enjoyĀ 

-typically they dont have cloths on till they are asked to follow player

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

ok another converted mod for kicksĀ 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24543?tab=description

Ā 

to make this work you simply take base mod, make it a loose file via BAEĀ 

Ā 

use nif optimizer normal setup to clean everythingĀ 

Ā 

tricky part was getting the female body to work i ended up nuking the parts from the LL version except male and patched in in original UNPB bodyĀ 

Ā 

after that i had to swap textures from the other mod into base to make a single mod setupĀ 

Ā 

so far it works as intended be it the xenos look semi cheesyĀ 

2 hours ago, McLude said:

Wouldn't it be better to wait until everything else catches up?

depends on what you have mod wise and whats important for ascetics , some mods just need skse to be patched such as the skyui and then game works fine

race menu is already patched [0.2.7] and with that most newer skse mod requirements areĀ Ā 

right now FNIS works fine as does other animations , such as fnis sexy walk , ect

CBP and HDT [phys/framework] are the only ones not working for me personallyĀ 

Ā 

in terms of mod updates, id say sexlab,sos full, CBP, HDT[phys/frame] are the only ones really remaining that are throwing up issues that need a fix

Ā 

thats all i have issues with and with 740 mods active at this time myselfĀ 

Ā 

realistically simply disabling updates would be the best thing, but i always find better performance after all is said and done with these updates

Ā 

edit:

hdt is already updated to new version now it seems

Ā 

16 hours ago, McLude said:

Right now everything is working for me because I haven't updated anything, if one thing breaks then updating doesn't make sense.

updating is only if you havent locked down the updates of skyrim, but then again authors do make improvements as ive said , so its a choice, either dont update keep status quo or update and get some optimization and performance increase every now and thenĀ