[SEARCH] Lilu Preset from Freckle Mania

Thank you all.

From the follower I can perhaps reconstruct a character. But a real preset would rather me.

If I now who can say where can I find these flowers in the hair and body tattoos, then I am the happiest human ground up. :D

Why just make your own character or download a preset readily available. Pulling apart followers to recreate them is pretty uncool

The same thing is why YuiH removed their followers. 

Meh

Not uncool as long as its for personal use.

To the OP use racemenu and take her facegen data which is a nif file in the facegeom and import her head then copy over her textures to your characters texture folder, but make sure you both have the same body type. As for the makeup and other things, that your gonna have to do yourself.

Oy guys, someone notified me about this request on another page, thought I might post myself here (since I actually have an account that I never used).

As the others already mentioned, there isn't really a preset I made, but I uploaded (and updated) a follower version of that character on most of the social platforms I'm using (tumblr, flickr); heres the tumblr release post: http://tetrodoxin.tumblr.com/post/158814457102/follower-update-lilu-21-as-requested-heres-an

Some other infos:

- Bodytype is UNPCM

- Bow is called "Natura Bow" (not the one Yukiine linked) and only available in Steam Workshop as far as I know

- That specific outfit in the OP image is called "Linkle Outfit" and it's on Nexus

- Hairflowers are Ophelia

- bodypaint was made specifically for this character and is merged with the body texture and freckles, not available seperately

I understand that you can use the assets to import that face via racemenu, I was aware of that when I decided to upload a follower version and it's none of my buisness what you do in your game.

Only thing I'd ask is not to host a preset somewhere and keep it private, as I might release it myself at some point.

Cheers

tetro

Why just make your own character or download a preset readily available. Pulling apart followers to recreate them is pretty uncool

The same thing is why YuiH removed their followers. 

I don't wan't to make YouTube videos or stream on twitch. I only want to use it for myself.

Oy guys, someone notified me about this request on another page, thought I might post myself here (since I actually have an account that I never used).

As the others already mentioned, there isn't really a preset I made, but I uploaded (and updated) a follower version of that character on most of the social platforms I'm using (tumblr, flickr); heres the tumblr release post: http://tetrodoxin.tumblr.com/post/158814457102/follower-update-lilu-21-as-requested-heres-an

Some other infos:

- Bodytype is UNPCM

- Bow is called "Natura Bow" (not the one Yukiine linked) and only available in Steam Workshop as far as I know

- That specific outfit in the OP image is called "Linkle Outfit" and it's on Nexus

- Hairflowers are Ophelia

- bodypaint was made specifically for this character and is merged with the body texture and freckles, not available seperately

I understand that you can use the assets to import that face via racemenu, I was aware of that when I decided to upload a follower version and it's none of my buisness what you do in your game.

Only thing I'd ask is not to host a preset somewhere and keep it private, as I might release it myself at some point.

Cheers

tetro

What a cool guy!

Normally i'd jump at these requests ... not literally!

The best advice i can offer you: Find a preset that looks rather similar and tweak to your personal desires.

I wish you the best of luck recreating her.

• 3 months later...

Archived