Body Slide UNP Breasts Smaller Than Shirt

Yuni

I've been grappling with this problem for ages, and I hope I'm in the right forum. I didn't see an adult mods 'Technical Support' section.

Normally when I make a UNP armor in Bodyslide, it works fine. My body is just a slightly different shape when I put it on, CBBE or no CBBE. But once in a long while, I get this bizarre result, and I just don't understand it.

post-5998-0-91711100-1492038822_thumb.jpg

My breasts are literally smaller than my shirt, while only the shirt itself conforms to the Bodyslide Preset I'm using. The sliders on the Bodyslide have a bunch of additional names (Bombshell, etc), and no matter how I change them, there's still that enormous gap between breasts and shirt, and the breasts are squished.

I've tried searching for other versions of Body Slide, other bodies to use, but I really can't seem to find what the heck I'm looking for to make this work.

For reference, I'm using this armor: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3640-zenna-armor/

Does anyone know what I'm going on, what mod I need to install to make that not happen...?

Edit 2: For more info, whenever I make slider changes when building the outfit, it ONLY changes the shirt, and no changes or form shifts happen on my body.

Edit: Bah, this ended up in the HDT section. I hate the touchpad on this laptop, it clicks on stuff without me noticing it because my wrist bumps it. *swearing noises* Sorry!

I've been grappling with this problem for ages, and I hope I'm in the right forum. I didn't see an adult mods 'Technical Support' section.

Normally when I make a UNP armor in Bodyslide, it works fine. My body is just a slightly different shape when I put it on, CBBE or no CBBE. But once in a long while, I get this bizarre result, and I just don't understand it.

attachicon.gif20170412191025_1.jpg

My breasts are literally smaller than my shirt, while only the shirt itself conforms to the Bodyslide Preset I'm using. The sliders on the Bodyslide have a bunch of additional names (Bombshell, etc), and no matter how I change them, there's still that enormous gap between breasts and shirt, and the breasts are squished.

I've tried searching for other versions of Body Slide, other bodies to use, but I really can't seem to find what the heck I'm looking for to make this work.

For reference, I'm using this armor: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3640-zenna-armor/

Does anyone know what I'm going on, what mod I need to install to make that not happen...?

Edit 2: For more info, whenever I make slider changes when building the outfit, it ONLY changes the shirt, and no changes or form shifts happen on my body.

Edit: Bah, this ended up in the HDT section. I hate the touchpad on this laptop, it clicks on stuff without me noticing it because my wrist bumps it. *swearing noises* Sorry!

Whenever I get this it is because one or more of the parts of the outfit are not set to "conform" to the sliders.  To fix it open up the outfit project in Bodyslide Outfit Studio, and make sure that the reference body is loaded  (CBBE or UUNP).  At the top menu bar select "Slider, then "conform All"  That will make all parts of the mesh "conform" to your chosen body preset.  Save the project.  Now if you just re-run bodyslide on the outfit for your preset it should work correctly.

Whenever I get this it is because one or more of the parts of the outfit are not set to "conform" to the sliders.  To fix it open up the outfit project in Bodyslide Outfit Studio, and make sure that the reference body is loaded  (CBBE or UUNP).  At the top menu bar select "Slider, then "conform All"  That will make all parts of the mesh "conform" to your chosen body preset.  Save the project.  Now if you just re-run bodyslide on the outfit for your preset it should work correctly.

Thank you very much, Nagothm. I've marked this issue as solved, and will also do the uploader a favor and let them know that said error is present, so others can be aware of the problem should they wish to fix it.

You are a sweetie for helping me so fast, and I appreciate it. <3 That explains a LOT of my confusion on past oufits... and why I could not find any specific mod I was missing to install. <3

I only quoted you so it would ping you and let you know. ^^

Archived