Save Bloat? Unable to find the culprit, help appreciated!

Recently, I began to notice that my saves took longer to save. In addition to that, when I'd use the showracemenu command, some options disappeared (as in, CBBE morphs, head, face, eyes, all of the options underneath those sections were just gone.). I checked PDTwrapper and my papyrus logs and found nothing conclusive other than the fact my latest save was 10mb in size, and it's only been 40 hours of gameplay. I don't crash (thank GOD.) but again, the time it takes to save, coupled with the size of my save files has me a little worried. 

Active Mod Files:

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Dawnguard.esm
03  HearthFires.esm
04  Dragonborn.esm
05  Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp  [Version 3.0.8a]
06  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
07  EFFCore.esm
08  hdtHighHeel.esm
09  SGHairPackBase.esm
0A  HighResTexturePack01.esp
0B  HighResTexturePack02.esp
0C  HighResTexturePack03.esp
0D  Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp  [Version 1.2.1]
0E  SkyUI.esp
0F  Dual Sheath Redux.esp
10  dD-No Spinning Death Animation Merged.esp
11  dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
12  dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
13  dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
14  dD-Larger Splatter Size.esp
15  Dead Body Collision.esp
16  Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
17  SFO - Dragonborn.esp
18  EnhancedWetnessandPuddles.esp
19  SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp
1A  TAVEWhiterunSN.esp
1B  SMIM-Merged-All.esp
1C  RealisticWaterTwo.esp
1D  RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
1E  RealisticWaterTwo - Dawnguard.esp
1F  RealisticWaterTwo - Dragonborn.esp
20  RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp
21  RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp
22  Watercolor_for_ENB_RWT.esp
23  Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp
24  Vivid Landscapes.esp
25  Immersive Wenches.esp
26  Deadly Wenches.esp
27  BijinAIO-2016_3.1.1_SV.esp
28  Males of Skyrim.esp
29  YurianaWench.esp
2A  LostGrimoire.esp
2B  EFFDialogue.esp
2C  Real Roads.esp
2D  SkyFalls Dragonborn Small waterfalls.esp
2E  No_stretching.esp
2F  FNIS.esp
30  FNIS_PCEA2.esp
31  RaceMenu.esp
32  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
33  Beards.esp
34  Brows.esp
35  12FemaleBrows.esp
36  Eyes of Aber.esp
37  KS Hairdo's.esp
38  KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
39  Lieyes_v1.0.esp
3A  TheEyesOfBeauty.esp  [Version 9]
3B  TrueEyes.esp
3C  TheCoenaculiCBBE.esp
3D  TheCoenaculiMALE.esp
3E  SGHairPackAIO.esp
3F  YMMP.esp
40  EmpyreanCS.esp
41  EmpyreanWarpaints.esp
42  FreckleMania.esp
43  ExtraPocket.esp
44  RaceMenuOverlayCompilation - CBBE.esp
45  SGEyebrows.esp
46  Neithteam Warpaint.esp
47  SOSRaceMenu.esp
48  RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
49  CitrusHead - Standalone.esp
4A  Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
4B  SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
4C  SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
4D  SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
4E  XPMSE.esp
4F  UIExtensions.esp
50  AddItemMenu.esp
51  Improved Combat Sounds v2.2.esp
52  Notverigud Nordic Carved Bikini.esp
53  Wolfbikini.esp
54  SteelPlateBikini.esp
55  SteelBikini.esp
56  Dwarvenbikini.esp
57  DragonBoneBikini.esp
58  BladesBikini.esp
59  BandedIronBikini.esp
5A  Anal Torch.esp
5B  TsuntsunArmor7B.esp
5C  Leolic.esp
5D  Black Viper's Will.esp
5E  AncientDraugr.esp
5F  Differently Ebony.esp
60  aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
61  AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp
62  Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
63  Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
64  Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
65  Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
66  PrisonerRagsForFemales.esp
67  Sexy Robes and Hats.esp
68  Sotteta Necromancer Outfit.esp
69  Immersive Wenches -SG&KS hairs- Patch.esp
6A  FollowerCompatibility.esp
6B  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 3.1.5a]
6C  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
6D  Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp

I also have an SKSE.ini file with clearinvalidregistrations enabled. 
I've attached a zip file with the .ess and .skse within. I'm either blind or stupid, but I can't for the life of me figure out what's causing the bloating. 

EDIT: I forgot to mention, I also used the save cleaner tool by Hadoram. Also, if there's any clear set tutorial I might have missed, I'd appreciate my dumb self being pointed to it. I'd rather not waste anyone's time if the issue is right in my face and all I need to do is look (again.). 

BloatSave.zip

Do you have a good computer t run skyrim because from what i have seen you use a lot of retexture mods. Perhaps these are the cause of adding so much lag to your save. Tbh i have a ton of quite the script heavy mods running at the moment and even i barely have 10 mb size, even with these mods.

Have you tried using LOOT perhaps? Does it show any dirty edits? Are you sure that most of these mods are up t date AND are compatible with one another? Are you sure that your load order is correct?

Where would be a good place for them? And I actually have to get rid of DSR and Enhanced blood? ._. I didn't think those of all things could cause save bloat...

Also, I've used Loot, yes. But admittedly, I haven't used it in the past few mod installations... Maaaaybe I should try that as well. Thanks for the suggestions! I'll post results. 

EDIT: Oops, and about texture mods, I have a pretty good computer, and I already checked that out. Prior to posting this I tried dropping all my parallax textures and my complete skyrim HD 2k textures. Same thing still happened. :L

I'm having the same problem lately, and I don't have nearly as many mods.  It takes several seconds to save a game, and several seconds for a "Wait" or "Sleep" timer to begin.  Most of my saves are 10 to 12 mb in size, and that's more than double the size they used to be, even after a full playthrough from Helgen to Alduin.

Here's my own load order.

Skyrim, Update, HF, DG, DB

HiRes 1, 2, 3

XPMSE

RealisticRagdollForce

USLEEP

SoS Core, SOS, SOS VPRA, SOSRaceMenu

SL and ZaZ

DragonCombatOverhaul

SkyTEST RA&P

Dogs of Skyrim, Quieter Dogs

Populated Cities

Improved Helmets Legendary

PuppetMaster

SLA

SLAC

SLDangerouslyNude

Amputator

AutoUnequipAmmo

CRF

Paarthurnax Dilemma

Destroy the Thieves Guild

iNeed

FNIS

RaceMenu

AllaSkyrimMyWay (just adds a Khajiit follower)

SkyUI

I highly doubt the HiRes texture packs are causing this, because they never did before, and as you can see, I don't have any mods that mess with textures or lighting or weather.

So any ideas?

Xpmse and ui should be close to the bottom, and yes you should try a new game without any of those mentioned mods and see your save file accordingly.

Textures won't cause save bloat, but improperly formatted textures cause the engine to do weird ass shit under load so I would axe the hi res pack not because it's hi res but because it's plain old borked, there are plenty of better sets on the nexus in the right format.

other load order

Skytest is ooooooooold and unstable, and I'm assuming your load order isn't reversed? usleep should be at the top next to Skyrim stuff and xpmse should be at the bottom, always at the bottom.

Also, populated Skyrim is an absolute mess, if you want peeps about I would use 3dnpc and inconsequential npcs instead.

I tried 3dnpc -- it added way way way too much.  Too many NPCs, too many quests, etc.  SkyTest I've used for years.  That load order is also exactly what I used, both pre-hard-drive meltdown and currently.  I had it written down and saved to a flash drive, along with my instructions about what extra lines to put into the ini files to allow multiple masters for CK and so on.  The only thing I've got now that I haven't used for years is Amputator, and I don't think that's the culprit, because the huge saves only started recently, long after I'd installed Amputator.

I think my best bet may be to un-check every mod, and add 'em all back one at a time, starting a new game with each add, to see what's making it happen.  Wish me luck!

EDIT -- Would a Papyrus log give any insight?  I can attach one if needed.

Xpmse and ui should be close to the bottom, and yes you should try a new game without any of those mentioned mods and see your save file accordingly.

Textures won't cause save bloat, but improperly formatted textures cause the engine to do weird ass shit under load so I would axe the hi res pack not because it's hi res but because it's plain old borked, there are plenty of better sets on the nexus in the right format.

other load order

Skytest is ooooooooold and unstable, and I'm assuming your load order isn't reversed? usleep should be at the top next to Skyrim stuff and xpmse should be at the bottom, always at the bottom.

Also, populated Skyrim is an absolute mess, if you want peeps about I would use 3dnpc and inconsequential npcs instead.

I did everything you said, but my save still went up from 4.8mb to 5mb in size in just one save under a minute of gameplay. I'm actually kinda spooked by that. The save time went down drastically though (being a new save this isn't surprising.). Unless a 2mb increase like that is normal for the first save within a minute? I'm honestly not sure. Also, Papyrus is still showing hdthigheel scripts, which is weird considering it was removed. I don't see any trace of it in my data folder, and I also removed any mods that would have it as a master. Very strange. 

EDIT: I mean PDTWrapper is still showing hdthighheel scripts, sorry. 

10 mb for a save isnt bad at all. Mine is 19.3 MB for my character that has all main/dlc misssions done. As you do more and more quests, your save will increase in size.

Optimized Vanilla Textures from Nexus is an excellent alternative to the official hi res packs. Optimized looks better and uses less memory and doesnt need an unofficial patch.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57353/?

If you look at your papyrus and see alot of "dumping stack" lines in it, try to figure out what causes those stack dumps and ask yourself how much you really need that mod.

Archived