[WIP] Conan Exiles new female body (vagina + nipples), source, mod file

• 2 weeks later...

Weeeell, it wouldn't really violate realism to have hairless options.

It was somewhat common practice in ancient cultures to remove body hair, including pubic hair. The ancient Romans, Egyptians and Greeks all did this, for a few examples. In most/all Greek cultures body hair on a woman was considered uncivilized and one removal option was to just straight burn it off  :s  :s . But more commonly the hairs were tweezed out one by one or rubbed off with a pumice stone. If you spend some time looking at ancient art you'll notice that the woman usually completely lack body hair. Even in ancient smut!

So from a historical realism perspective at least a hairless option would be fitting in a game like this.

/gigantic history dork

also there are these blades that look like the sharp part of an axe except straight and you use it like a razor except larger. you can shave entire heads with it

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Update: I have made a new .pak that gets this mod working using Petro's original files, but I don't know how to upload it here (I get "error: you aren't permitted to uplode this kind of file"). 

try using mega.cz as a mirror also kudos to you and your work because I didn't think this would see the light of day ever again lol

Ok I think I got this. 

Change Log: (AFAIK, I never used the original lol)

• removed armpit hair (not to my taste)
  • FBX skeletal mesh hierarchy renamed to match current vanilla hierarchy (reason for not working previously)
  • Latest texture from this thread used for the skin. (I think?)

Known Issues:

• Seams are slightly visible up close at arms/legs. I was able to use the Import Normals and Tangents to smooth out the lower body/upper body seam issue, but there is still an issue at the arms/legs. Not sure how to solve this but it's not really game breaking to me.
  • In the textures from this thread, there's a visible seam issue at the shoulder to b ody point. This is all on the same mesh (upper body) so it's really a texture issue.

Any assistance with issues would be appreciated. I'm not a content artist by any means and I have very limited knowledge/skillset when it comes to this stuff. Unreal Engine is what I'm most comfortable with, not blender or photoshop. 

I attached the updated raw FBX files as well; feel free to use. 

AlternateFemaleMesh.zip

Female_UpperBody_mesh.zip

Was asking because if you try to work on the meshes on 3dmax, it creates some ugly seams on the body.

Idk, maybe the OP (petro) used 3ds?

I'm a little confuzzled, because in game, I see the seams, but in Unreal and in blender I see nothing. I'm also not sure what the SK_human_female skeletal mesh does. Unreal seems to put random textures on it in the editor. Should we actually be editing this mesh instead?

post-2216227-0-88894800-1508676153_thumb.jpg

post-2216227-0-69746000-1508676352_thumb.jpg

post-2216227-0-57671000-1508677889_thumb.png

Hey, nice to see you, guys. I've been away for some time. Recently noticed some activity ITT. Also I'm currently starting a work on an update of this mod. It would take some time

Does anyone tried working with the conan meshes in 3dmax? Had any seam problem?

Was asking because if you try to work on the meshes on 3dmax, it creates some ugly seams on the body.

I'm a little confuzzled, because in game, I see the seams, but in Unreal and in blender I see nothing. I'm also not sure what the SK_human_female skeletal mesh does. Unreal seems to put random textures on it in the editor. Should we actually be editing this mesh instead?

Your problem is a "normal gap" problem -- normal values of one mesh's verts differ from normal values of another mesh's verts. This weird artifacts are caused by a lighting interpolation method in modern light models. In simple words -- the render thinks, that we have two different models, and not a one combined model.
So, here's what you should do:

post-1789935-0-35626900-1508706203.pngpost-1789935-0-79055200-1508706210.pngpost-1789935-0-68941200-1508706214.pngpost-1789935-0-33629400-1508706219.pngpost-1789935-0-78989100-1508706231.pngpost-1789935-0-17638800-1508706237.png

And yes, normals only should be updated on a body part mesh currently being edited (tESTMHH, we should only edit SK_human_female_<body part name> not the whole mesh, it is never used).

Also, as far as I see, there's no informative modding guide for this game?

Hey, nice to see you, guys. I've been away for some time. Recently noticed some activity ITT. Also I'm currently starting a work on an update of this mod. It would take some time

Your problem is a "normal gap" problem -- normal values of one mesh's verts differ from normal values of another mesh's verts. This weird artifacts are caused by a lighting interpolation method in modern light models. In simple words -- the render thinks, that we have two different models, and not a one combined model.

post-1789935-0-35626900-1508706203.pngpost-1789935-0-79055200-1508706210.pngpost-1789935-0-68941200-1508706214.pngpost-1789935-0-33629400-1508706219.pngpost-1789935-0-78989100-1508706231.pngpost-1789935-0-17638800-1508706237.png

And yes, normals only should be updated on a body part mesh currently being edited (tESTMHH, we should only edit SK_human_female_<body part name> not the whole mesh, it is never used).

Your pictures come up as 404 not found for me. 

The best modding guide I've found so far has been this series. Not too much carry over for this project specifically, but enough to get me started.

Your pictures come up as 404 not found for me. 

The best modding guide I've found so far has been this series. Not too much carry over for this project specifically, but enough to get me started.

I'd like to see that images too.. I'm trying to help someone whos trying to create new armors, but any software thats not blender add seams to the mesh in game(when you equip the torso and legs), only Blender don't break the triangulation.

This guy tutorial uses the latest mod controller that avoids compatibility problems: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5586KVcc9w

Some strange stuff going on with the attachments..

Here are the pictures:

post-1789935-0-10020000-1508762460_thumb.png

post-1789935-0-77303000-1508762466_thumb.png

post-1789935-0-02915200-1508762471_thumb.png

post-1789935-0-98509000-1508762475_thumb.png

post-1789935-0-68939500-1508762480_thumb.png

post-1789935-0-38751600-1508762484_thumb.png

Here are the pictures:

So basically I have to pull into blender: 

• SK_human_female_lowerbody
  • SK_human_female_upperbody
  • SK_human_female_forearms
  • SK_human_female_legs
  • All 7 of the different heads separately
  • feet and hands too?

and do the process your describing between each mesh where they would connect?

Here are the pictures:

So basically I have to pull into blender: 

• SK_human_female_lowerbody
  • SK_human_female_upperbody
  • SK_human_female_forearms
  • SK_human_female_legs
  • All 7 of the different heads separately
  • feet and hands too?

and do the process your describing between each mesh where they would connect?

Only for those, which you are going to modify and export, so their normals should match standard meshes' normals.

You don't need to do that I think, the pieced connect by themselves in game. 

Also for Petro : This happens now after the merge

12.jpg

The seam is tfixed in game but still there

The problem is present in MAX, I don't know about other 3d software. I always have to correct normals, otherwise I get seams.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the super late update, I kinda got distracted :P

Here's the shaved meshes ( PetroPoroshenko's) and textures in one mod.attachicon.gifFemaleBodyShaved.rar

Then, a little personal project of mine, making dancing thralls use slightly more sexy clothing, stuff like the wraps you start in, Darfari outfits and so on. The Exiles_ faction thralls are topless. attachicon.gifSexyThralls.rar

Lastly, an animation replacer for the dancing thralls, as the vanilla animation made me want to punch them in the face attachicon.gifThrallSexyDance.rar (EDIT: Unfortunately, it's for both male and female variants as I haven't found a way to separate them).

The animation looks like this, though it's much, much longer and doesn't fit a single gfycat. 

Can someone fix "This Mod" please. The guy is brilliant and while the one on page five is good this mod in the shaved version is actually Great. Hope someone will fix.Thanx for all you guys do for us.

Ok I think I got this. 

Change Log: (AFAIK, I never used the original lol)

• removed armpit hair (not to my taste)
  • FBX skeletal mesh hierarchy renamed to match current vanilla hierarchy (reason for not working previously)
  • Latest texture from this thread used for the skin. (I think?)

Known Issues:

• Seams are slightly visible up close at arms/legs. I was able to use the Import Normals and Tangents to smooth out the lower body/upper body seam issue, but there is still an issue at the arms/legs. Not sure how to solve this but it's not really game breaking to me.
  • In the textures from this thread, there's a visible seam issue at the shoulder to b ody point. This is all on the same mesh (upper body) so it's really a texture issue.

Any assistance with issues would be appreciated. I'm not a content artist by any means and I have very limited knowledge/skillset when it comes to this stuff. Unreal Engine is what I'm most comfortable with, not blender or photoshop. 

I attached the updated raw FBX files as well; feel free to use. 

Hi, While I really Like the more realistic looking Libya the hair is so dense that when character is wearing sexy armor pack makes her look as if she is wearing bottoms is their a shaved version of this Please?