[The Sims 3][WIP]K69 Animations for Kinky World [updated 8/25/21]

On 6/18/2018 at 5:10 AM, LadySimme said:

Do these work with Passion? I am confused because on your first page, says ONLY KW, but on the Passion page it says Passion works with ALL KW animations. I wish this was clearer and that there was one post with links to creators pages. 

Yes they work with passion. ?

On 7/13/2018 at 7:55 PM, Caged_Fenrir said:

Um wrong thread?

And the only action for incest sims is kissing (there's not even a woohoo option)... then they do romantic things autonomously (Compliments, Hugs, Share kinky secret) and those things doesn't appear in the menu of actions 

that's weird...when i chose the incestuous character trait, it is unlocked. they do get to woohoo. The only few things i noticed didn't come up were massage, slow dance, and kissing in the kissing booth. maybe you have an old version?

Could we request animations here?

8 hours ago, knight13 said:

that's weird...when i chose the incestuous character trait, it is unlocked. they do get to woohoo. The only few things i noticed didn't come up were massage, slow dance, and kissing in the kissing booth. maybe you have an old version?

I have the last version (public). I tried to make brother and sister woohoo but there wasn't the option. There were the kinky ones but not the EA romantic ones. Again: wrong thread, this is an animation thread, if you need help with the mod ask in the main Kinky World thread HERE

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Caged_Fenrir said:

Yasss!!! Thank you for working on new animations! ? You bring hope to all of us ☺️?

Now I really, really need to ask... would you work on zoo animations? ?

Nooo,zoo animations are unnecessary.we need to human animations especially rape animations lol

1 hour ago, Blackstar_new said:

Nooo,zoo animations are unnecessary.we need to human animations especially rape animations lol

We have many humanxhuman animations, specially MxF. Yes, they get monotonous after a while but we barely have 10+ zoo animations.

I'm just talking because K69 was asking if pets anim were in demand.

We don't bash people's kinks in here. Just pointing that out because your comment sounded rude.

Personally (straight female here) I would like to see more M/M animations, or at the very least more romantic/tender anal sex animations (all the ones I've downloaded, which is to say every one I can find, seem to be on the rough end of the spectrum.)

I wouldn't download zoo animations, because that's one of my squicks, but at the same time there's clearly a demand for them.  All I ask is that if K69 decides to make zoo animations, to please put them in a separate package or file so folks like me who don't want them don't have to install them.

8 minutes ago, springacres said:

Seconding what Caged_Fenrir said.  If you don't want zoo animations, ask that they be put in a separate file and don't download that file.

Personally (straight female here) I would like to see more M/M animations, or at the very least more romantic/tender anal sex animations (all the ones I've downloaded, which is to say every one I can find, seem to be on the rough end of the spectrum.)

i have disabled zoosex anyway.i mean spending his time for making human sex would be better instead of making zoo animations.whatever,i have good news.i talked with mary jane.she said she will be continuing to make sex animations for ts3.but she hasnt waste time playing sims3 nowadays

30 minutes ago, springacres said:

Yes, please! Every anal animation I found were too rough and the sounds that accompanied it were hurtful moans/screams, one would fear that it was an actual rape instead of consensual sex going on. And there is also the anal sex that uses touching breast animations... so they aren't actual M/M

2 minutes ago, Caged_Fenrir said:

Yes, please! Every anal animation I found were too rough and the sounds that accompanied it were hurtful moans/screams, one would fear that it was an actual rape instead of consensual sex going on. And there is also the anal sex that uses touching breast animations... so they aren't actual M/M

Yeah,at least m/m animations is better idea

I've enabled my animations for f/f maybe I'll see if they works on m/m. As for anal animations you can't really tell if it's anal/vaginal, just a matter of category, as ts3 don't have that level of detail. I've tried making romantic zoo animation but I found pets really annoying in ts3. I'm thinking more rape animation are needed as every time my sims gets the same butt rape animations. I'll see what the demand is and try to make someone happy when time allows.

2 hours ago, KSixNiner said:

I've enabled my animations for f/f maybe I'll see if they works on m/m. As for anal animations you can't really tell if it's anal/vaginal, just a matter of category, as ts3 don't have that level of detail. I've tried making romantic zoo animation but I found pets really annoying in ts3. I'm thinking more rape animation are needed as every time my sims gets the same butt rape animations. I'll see what the demand is and try to make someone happy when time allows.

This is true re: level of detail, but it feels weird to me to choose vaginal sex when both partners have penises.

Regardless, I would just like to see some more clearly romantic/gentle options for anal sex.

8 hours ago, gobicii said:

Thank you K69.
I for one would like to see more three or moresome animations. It must a lot harder to work on more actors, but we have very few anims for it.

cheers for your contribution

I'll second that request... also would like to see a lot more threesome 'foreplay' animations like making out and kissing.  You've done a great job on those so far... great facial expressions too.  Thanks for your hard work!

9 minutes ago, horonbr said:

hey i was thinking of pledging but i have a question what is the difference between the V1.0 and the V.2.4?

KW_K69_Animations V2.4 is the latest update mainly softcore animations, KW_K69_"Kinky"_Animations V1.0 is mainly for Rough type of stuff. its a way for me to sort out the animations

I've been trying to download your animations and keep getting an error. The most information I got was when I tried in Chrome and that was " This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location. " , which honestly made no sense to me whatsoever...

What I've seen so far looks good, but I would like to try them in my own game to see more than the little clips you posted on the first page.

6 minutes ago, Ryuu_Fujin said:

I've been trying to download your animations and keep getting an error. The most information I got was when I tried in Chrome and that was " This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location. " , which honestly made no sense to me whatsoever...

Try another browser. I had that problem with Opera and Chrome, I tried the link on Firefox and I could download it there.