Four Play Animations not working

• 5 months later...
13 minutes ago, Soulbringer1 said:

SO SAD THAT FOUR PLAY IS DEAD.  Abandoned. I cant seam to get any help here for The four play framework. Instructions still say to use litos anims . BUT Lito says they wont work. and they dont. Nothing working. no animations kicking in at all.

What advantage four play have under aaf?

24 minutes ago, Indarello said:

What advantage four play have under aaf?

Not as confusing to use. Bodies work. Everything that AAF Calls for does not seam to work together last time i tried. the skeleton they say to use doesnt even work with the bodies they say to use. It was a total mess.. Im not Green when it comes to using mods, I even fix them at times. You do realize that this is for SUPPORT Right? Not Being a Smart Ass. lol  If nothing Constructive to Add to a Conversation, Do not join the Conversation, I was always Taught. :) 

22 minutes ago, Soulbringer1 said:

Not as confusing to use. Bodies work. Everything that AAF Calls for does not seam to work together last time i tried. the skeleton they say to use doesnt even work with the bodies they say to use. It was a total mess.. Im not Green when it comes to using mods, I even fix them at times. You do realize that this is for SUPPORT Right? Not Being a Smart Ass. lol  If nothing Constructive to Add to a Conversation, Do not join the Conversation, I was always Taught. :) 

Sorry don't understand what you are talking about, but if you have problems with skeleton or body this is not AAF problem. 

2 hours ago, Indarello said:

Sorry don't understand what you are talking about, but if you have problems with skeleton or body this is not AAF problem. 

when the skeleton and bodies are the ones you need for aaf to work then yes it is an AAF Problem. lol

I see more options though now a days for aaf. i am going to give it a shot. :)

2 hours ago, Soulbringer1 said:

when the skeleton and bodies are the ones you need for aaf to work then yes it is an AAF Problem. lol

I see more options though now a days for aaf. i am going to give it a shot. :)

You can run aaf animations with default bodies and skeleton, this is not related to aaf. Okay when you use four play, what changes about bodies and skeleton?

8 minutes ago, Indarello said:

You can run aaf animations with default bodies and skeleton, this is not related to aaf. Okay when you use four play, what changes about bodies and skeleton?

The animations dont work anymore. thats the problem. so many mods for four play and no working animations. lol   I see there have been many changes to AAF since i tried it last time. i have a good feeling  it will work this time. :)

• 3 years later...