Subtle Estival Nude Mod (Update: 2K Version added)

mrpachinko

Wait, do these two exist as mods? One that removes the light beams from the special finishers and one that has pubic hair?

Their in this topic

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/75093-senran-kagura-estival-versus-pc-uncensored-mod/

Uninstall: In case you didn't make a backup yourself, use the files inside the backup zip

Thanks for that, I backed up the model and effects folders in their entirety because I didn't want to risk missing something so my backup is like 7GB, this is much more useful really. 

Yes, LuBu is one of my favorite ikkitousen characters, and she has the nipples   :heart:  

I know you like her but you should not pursue Lu Bu. 

I see what you did there >.> Good ol DW

Is it possible to use the mod for Senran Kagura: Bon Appétit!  ?   Cause I´m still missing a nude mod for this game.

Btw awesome and fast work for SK EV

Not possible. The file system for SKBA is different from SV and EV. Nobody has taken the initiative to work on a nude mod that I know of.

• 2 months later...

Hi, I'm extremely new to modding. The installation instructions rang very unclear to me. How do I create a backup? Do I hit "Replace but keep both files" when I replace a main game file and shove the original away somewhere? What even is the correct folder or file type I should be looking for? :c sorry if I sound ranty I'm getting this game soon and want to play it in its true form with little-to-no hasstle. I can't find any video tutorials either just demos showing that the mod works ;__; Someone help me please and thank you in advance. Erm... I love anime boobies in 3D uncensored? :v

Hi, I'm extremely new to modding. The installation instructions rang very unclear to me. How do I create a backup? Do I hit "Replace but keep both files" when I replace a main game file and shove the original away somewhere? What even is the correct folder or file type I should be looking for? :c sorry if I sound ranty I'm getting this game soon and want to play it in its true form with little-to-no hasstle. I can't find any video tutorials either just demos showing that the mod works ;__; Someone help me please and thank you in advance. Erm... I love anime boobies in 3D uncensored? :v

You replace the files in the game folder to mod, you need to replace exact files with modded ones, i.e. plbodyscl.bin gets replaced with plbodyscl.bin. To backup, you copy the folders you replace somewhere else. Don't hit "Replace but keep both files", you need to overwrite all. But backup prior to that. I made a few video tutorials of installing the mods but it's really just copy-paste.

This is latest for Estival: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa8Ipa-ExBo

First minute is demo then comes installation.

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Hiya, wanted to let you know that really appreciate what you do and let you know that i love your mod, one quedtion though, is thete a way to change the nipples? Id like to use the protrufing nipples mod but keep it subtle. Thank ypu in advance

• 5 months later...

Archived