While I'm sure you're busy with real life/other projects/something else, please, I beg you, in the name of all that is good and beautiful in the universe, bring back the option to limit the NPCs this is applied to. I'm only at level 6, but there are already over 11000 sclmonitor script instances running in my game. Even if you do nothing else but release a 0.41 version with that option, I would gladly have your babies. I'm not sure how that'll work exactly since I'm a dude, but I'll figure it out.

• 7 months later...

Could anyone give me a little help? I've just installed the mod won't and it won't list the player character as an actor. Furthermore, the options in the MCM menus keep disappearing. Any idea how to fix this?

EDIT: I figured out that my character was actually registered, it just listed me as 'Bandit Outlaw' for some reason. I still haven't figured out how to fix the disappearing menu options though. 

Another issue I've been having is that I can't figure out how to make the mod work. I can open the menu and store items in my stomach or colon but they just kinda sit there. I haven't figured out a way to get them out either. I tried using the 'Induce vomiting' option in MCM, but nothing happened. I also installed the SCV, and I can't figure out how to swallow people. Posting this here because I'm either an idiot and I'm missing something, or something is going wrong with the mod. (probably the former, but either way I need help)

• 4 weeks later...

is there a way to change the amount some foods take up after the fact?

Water takes up like 3x as much as wine and i'd like to change that :x

Same as an entire sack of wheat only takes up as much as a steak....

Is there like a file i can edit? : )

• 5 weeks later...

I'm having some troubles with the mod. After a couple hours of playing (usually once I get the follower of nemira 1 perk) the swallow powers stop working. The animation will play but nothing else will happen. Deleting active SCL and SCV scripts don't even work in my case.

Also, swallowing corpses appears to be broken, at all times.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Im having a strange issue with crashing whenever I use the dynamic equip but trying to use anything else results with nothing happening when I over eat- Sorry Im really new to modding so idk what Im really doing. I am but a simple person looking for tum. Any help is appreciated. 
I do happen to be running a version of Devourment along side this one. Along with playing with male characters- Apparently most male body mods lack a belly node? 

Edit: Okay I briefly got it working but it caused my saves to corrupt from then on. I think SCV had something to do with getting to work?  
If anybody knows about a male body mod with a belly node thats sfw I'd appreciate it. 
Yeah now the dynamic equipment isn't working anymore- I think Im done trying to figure this out on my own. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
15 minutes ago, BookReader101 said:

This mod contains extremely outdated jcontainers and papyrus files that cause modern installations of JContainers to break and "not be installed correctly".

I'll be avoiding this mod since I don't have the know how to bring it into the modern era.

Oh it's not an SE mod whoops. Still though I'm pretty sure it's not best practices to have scripts native to JContainers and Papyrus Utils in your mod, because that would cause issues to people who don't know what a load order is.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/28/2021 at 10:44 PM, BookReader101 said:

Oh it's not an SE mod whoops. Still though I'm pretty sure it's not best practices to have scripts native to JContainers and Papyrus Utils in your mod, because that would cause issues to people who don't know what a load order is.

There is a Github page for an SE version of the mod, but it still causes issues even if you overwrite the mod's innate JContainers version with the more recent one. The mod seemed to work for a little while even after overwriting JContainers, but now the MCM locks up on three of the four pages and doesn't seem to update. Will probably have to roll back quite a bit to before I installed it to make sure it doesn't cause save bloat and kill my run...

My main problem is that the mod works fine when I test it alone in an isolated cell, the mod works just fine. The second I step out into Whiterun, the mod scans and activates the dozens of NPCs present into SCL and SLIF, and begins monitoring all of them - which all begin eating, slowing the mod down to an absolute crawl and making everything unresponsive. It gets even worse when NPC's have food items from Milk Mod Economy/Milk Addict added to their inventories, so now it's trying to add half a dozen NPC's as milk maids because those mods added milk to their inventories, so it snowballs into three or four mods trying to suddenly register dozens of NPCs at once.

Really a shame that there isn't just an option to turn off the scanner and only operate on the player...

Edited by TeamJimmyJohns