character movements are odd- arm stick up in the air

barcido

have someone an idea how i can fix this problem?

that pose looks like, if the character move his arm up in the air to draw the sword from his back. but the arm is always stick up  in the air.

also the walking animation is wrong. i can move the character forward but the character don t move his legs.

do i need a new animation mod?

Like a T-pose ?? did you run fnis for user after you installed an animation mod ?? Maybe it is better if you showed what mods you have installed and what tools you used and how you installed it. 

if you use animations mods you need fnis or else the animation is not installed correctly: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11811

This is not quite correct, I use a lot of different animations but NO FNIS!

The error is an evil file called * 0_master.hkt *, this file is required by FNIS.

When one remove this file, all the animations work perfectly.

Except sex animations, these need FNIS.  ;)

Like a T-pose ?? did you run fnis for user after you installed an animation mod ?? Maybe it is better if you showed what mods you have installed and what tools you used and how you installed it. 

if you use animations mods you need fnis or else the animation is not installed correctly: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11811

The error is an evil file called * 0_master.hkt *, this file is required by FNIS.

Lol

Winny, I used to get upset about your posts. But in the meantime I REALLY enjoy. Noone in the whole LoversLab community is so creative in writing so much nonsense about FNIS. And you do that with such a level of conviction, it is amazing.

So to put things clear (not for you, but for the other poor beginners who you might mislead otherwise):

1. 0_master.hkt is a file added by "PC Exclusive Animation Path" (by xp32)
  2. 0_master.hkt is neither needed nor required by FNIS
  3. FNIS generates a new version of 0_master.hkt whenever the user tells FNIS to do so (by ticking the appropriate FNIS patch)

So you must have installed PCEA at one time.

Then you probably have removed some of the PCEA files.

This is the moment when you MUST run FNIS, in order to update 0_master.hkx and some others.

If you didn't do this you got tpose for all vanilla race NPCs

Then you thought you had fixed that by removing 0_master.hkt, but only removed some of PCEA functionality.

You are so sweat in your simple-minded FNIS hate. :D

I think you got it wrong if he was not using any mods that require fnis this would not have happened what is happening in his/her game is typical error of forgetting applying fnis for user when he created his modding game. or he had fnis previously and removed an mod that required fnis but also forgot to reapply fnis afterwards.

That is why on the main site of fnis is explained when removing mods always reapply fnis for user again.

---snip---

Lol

Winny, I used to get upset about your posts. But in the meantime I REALLY enjoy. Noone in the whole LoversLab community is so creative in writing so much nonsense about FNIS. And you do that with such a level of conviction, it is amazing.

So to put things clear (not for you, but for the other poor beginners who you might mislead otherwise):

1. 0_master.hkt is a file added by "PC Exclusive Animation Path" (by xp32)
  2. 0_master.hkt is neither needed nor required by FNIS
  3. FNIS generates a new version of 0_master.hkt whenever the user tells FNIS to do so (by ticking the appropriate FNIS patch)

So you must have installed PCEA at one time.

Then you probably have removed some of the PCEA files.

This is the moment when you MUST run FNIS, in order to update 0_master.hkx and some others.

If you didn't do this you got tpose for all vanilla race NPCs

Then you thought you had fixed that by removing 0_master.hkx, but only removed some of PCEA functionality.

You are so sweat in your simple-minded FNIS hate. :D

I hate your mod not, I just do not need it!

I also do not need 10 or 20 different walk, run and idle animations, which enables FNIS, me suffice only one of them.

I had unfortunately the problem with the T-Pose, because in various animation mods the 0_master.hkt is contained.

Only after I removed this file, the T-pose disappeared.

There are certainly many people who do not use FNIS and with my advice I help these people.  :)

I hate your mod not, I just do not need it!

I also do not need 10 or 20 different walk, run and idle animations, which enables FNIS, me suffice only one of them.

I had unfortunately the problem with the T-Pose, because in various animation mods the 0_master.hkt is contained.

Only after I removed this file, the T-pose disappeared.

There are certainly many people who do not use FNIS and with my advice I help these people.  :)

But for heaven's sake when will you ever understand that you don't help POOR users with BAD advice. And whenever YOU write something that has the slightest FNIS touch than it is ALWAYS wrong.

If a user has t-pose problems that can seemingly be avoided by removing 0_master.hkt then it is 

• WRONG to remove 0_master.hkt, because it will remove PCEA functionality (there was a reason why PCEA was installed, remember?)
  • RIGHT to run FNIS with PCEA patch ticked, because that will create PROPER 0_master.hkt

Like D_Manxx2 has told you, you are missing the point in the user's post. But you give advice although you have no idea what you are telling, and then you defend your nonsense even when you are told.

EDIT: Just one example what can go wrong when a poor user follows your advice.

Spears by Soolie. Rather popular. Requires PCEA and FNIS. Many people have problems installing, because they don't read, and they don't run FNIS. As explained in detail in the SbS instructions.

Via PCEA these users will get 0_master.hkt. But they have t-pose becasue they don't use FNIS.

Now your advice is to remove 0_master.hkx?  BRAVO. 

Archived