insane papyrus log

heroko

soo iv been having insanly big logs they are at 200000 - 500000 lines depending on for how long iv played i usualy get ctd somewhere inbetwene there no idea if that is the cus tho. but in the log i see it repeat dunping stack and an number over and over again on all kind of stuff but mostly xpmseweaponstylescaleeffect.psc is that harmfull or what does it mean acualy?

Again:

Start the game, wait/play a couple of minutes.

Exit.

Zip and post here, as attachment, your log.

I will check it to find which mod should be removed.

Hey. I have the same issue. My papyrus can get 20-40 mb of worth in 20 minutes in some cases.

Papyrus.0.log

Some bugs that keep occuring:

1.I don't know how, but I have these new delinquent sword draw animations they are buggy af

post-560803-0-66953900-1487293076_thumb.jpg

post-560803-0-44658400-1487293092_thumb.jpg

post-560803-0-97850200-1487293135_thumb.jpg

post-560803-0-46142700-1487293152_thumb.jpg

post-560803-0-98402200-1487293194_thumb.jpg

2. And some of NPC's such as guards or bandits now walk around without panties....

3.The room where I keep pahe prisoners does not load or rarely loads.

4. I've installed your mod scent of sex, and its a very fine mod with lots of options, but I made rules with all settings except the tag animations part (which i did not understand) and I don't get a dialogue to start the rule. I've had it pop up once, but it simply kept rechecking the rule and nothing happened.

This is the script of a mod that is creating problems: "rongphale_dragonmountconfig"

Check if you have a mod with a similar name.

Uninstall it, then clean up your save deleting all form no more valid and all scripts from unloaded mods.

Your game should be better, and you should solve also the animations problems.

There are other errors from other mods, but this one is the main problem.

I always disable the "export to papyrus log" options in all of my MCM menus and in my .ini files because I constantly crash if I have them active. But my question/problem is do I keep them on in case a problem happens? The moment I activate them It's constant CTD. How else am I supposed to show what my problems in-game are?

I always disable the "export to papyrus log" options in all of my MCM menus and in my .ini files because I constantly crash if I have them active. But my question/problem is do I keep them on in case a problem happens? The moment I activate them It's constant CTD. How else am I supposed to show what my problems in-game are?

In some cases CTDs are related to logs, in some cases, they are not.

If you constantly CTD when activating logs, then probably you have a memory problem (too many mods usually.)

This is the script of a mod that is creating problems: "rongphale_dragonmountconfig"

Check if you have a mod with a similar name.

Uninstall it, then clean up your save deleting all form no more valid and all scripts from unloaded mods.

his probems that's because he uninstalled whatever that mod is

[02/17/2017 - 02:47:34AM] Dumping stack 2504791:

[02/17/2017 - 02:47:34AM]     Frame count: 0 (Page count: 0)

[02/17/2017 - 02:47:34AM]     State: Waiting on other stack for call (Freeze state: Freezing)

[02/17/2017 - 02:47:34AM]     Type: Normal

[02/17/2017 - 02:47:34AM]     Return register: None

[02/17/2017 - 02:47:34AM]     Has stack callback: No

[02/17/2017 - 02:47:34AM]     Stack trace:

[02/17/2017 - 02:47:34AM]         [None].rongphale_dragonmountconfig.OnConfigManagerReady() - (requested call)

look like that script isn't ready, and can't be ready because mod no longer there, but keep trying to be ready, again and again, so stack dump spamming

he have instal/uninstall a lot of things that don't work, even if he didn't saw it yet

[02/17/2017 - 02:46:39AM] warning: Unable to get type zbloodnpc referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[02/17/2017 - 02:46:39AM] warning: Unable to get type PF_HPSoulGemBirthChildMoveDawnstar referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[02/17/2017 - 02:46:40AM] warning: Could not find type FNISSMCoinScript in the type table in save

In some cases CTDs are related to logs, in some cases, they are not.

If you constantly CTD when activating logs, then probably you have a memory problem (too many mods usually.)

I have a little over 240 mods but, about 150ish active. Some are script heavy. Could that be the case?

I have a little over 240 mods but, about 150ish active. Some are script heavy. Could that be the case?

I'd say that could be very likely the case.  I personally have disabled xpmse.esp and removed HDT High Heels since Niovhh is way better. Doing so reduced alot of scripting activity.

Setting these values in enblocal.ini under [THREADS] have helped also.

DataSyncMode=1 and PriorityMode=0

I currently have 125 mods active and crashes are rare for me.

Archived