Need some help with Arousal mods

Hi all

For some reason my arousal mods stopped working. Not quite sure what happened, but I have http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1421-sexlab-aroused-redux-december-05-2016/  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/33022-sexlab-aroused-creatures-2016-01-20/    http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2728-sexlab-rape/  and  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/286-sexlab-defeat/

So Sexlab Aroused Redux, Aroused Creatures, Sexlab Defeat and Sexlab Rape, all their respective latest versions.

I have ran this combo in the past with good success, and something got borked in my current game and I don't know what. Since then I have tried re-installing, playing with MCM menu options countless times, etc. etc. but can't get it fixed. If I recall correctly this happened along with me using script cleaner to clean a save, but I am not entirely sure.

Basically what is happening is it doesn't work. Both my own character and the NPCs are not getting aroused, even when I intentionally do stuff that should do so and meet all the parameters set within the MCM.

The only thing I have as a clue, is that Aroused or Aroused Creatures got stuck on 2 followers that I dismissed because when I go into Aroused Creatures MCM they are listed there for the clean up where it says : "Click here to Clean Up these NPCs" (or something like that)

But when I go to click on it to clean them up, it doesnt let me. Any sort of clicking simply has no effect whatsoever. I did a manual search for some sort of parameters within scripts or generated text files, but unfortunately I did not find anything that is plainly apparent to me, as I am not a modder, programmer or coder or anything like that, just a mod user.

So I am not sure which of the arousal mods did it or perhaps some sort of interaction between them or even between them and sexlab defeat or sexlab rape, but I would like to be able to fix it.

Could anyone let me know how to reset this ? Perhaps what to delete or which script, text or ini file to edit and what to edit within them ? Or have any other ideas that can help ?

Thanks

I don't have an answer for you.  But I would first try an earlier save and see if the problem goes away.  If you have a save right near the beginning, try that first, if that still shows no arousal, then something is intrinsically wrong with one of the mods or the skyrim installation.  Otherwise, try later saves until you find where the problem starts.

If the problem shows up only after those two recalcitrant NPCs, you might just start playing from a save just before, deleting saves after that.

Sorry, I couldn't be of any real help.

I've managed to get the NPCs cleared after another re-install of everything starting from SexLabs Framework and going from there. Also made sure, and double sure, all the mods I have are appropriately detected, listed and activated in the MCM and have appropriate options in them.

Where its stuck in process now, is that the actual arrousal works I think, because when I do things which should normally arouse NPCs, then check their arousal via the assigned (from MCM) hotkey, it properly goes up.

But, none of the stuff that is supposed to work of off that arousal level does so, and I re-installed all of it as well. Defeat doesn't work, rape doesn't work, aroused animations don't work, nothing. Sex scenes work fine via Sexlab Solutions and Sexlab Matchmaker, but just the stuff that is supposed to work of off aroused state, doesn't.

So thats where its at now, otherwise my game is very nice and stable, but this is a key component that is missing from it.

I've managed to get the NPCs cleared after another re-install of everything starting from SexLabs Framework and going from there. Also made sure, and double sure, all the mods I have are appropriately detected, listed and activated in the MCM and have appropriate options in them.

Where its stuck in process now, is that the actual arrousal works I think, because when I do things which should normally arouse NPCs, then check their arousal via the assigned (from MCM) hotkey, it properly goes up.

But, none of the stuff that is supposed to work of off that arousal level does so, and I re-installed all of it as well. Defeat doesn't work, rape doesn't work, aroused animations don't work, nothing. Sex scenes work fine via Sexlab Solutions and Sexlab Matchmaker, but just the stuff that is supposed to work of off aroused state, doesn't.

So thats where its at now, otherwise my game is very nice and stable, but this is a key component that is missing from it.

Mh, what do you mean by "defeat doesn't work"? Defeat is not an arousal mod, and if rape there doesn't work it's a completly different topic. Aroused animations don't play all the time, actually they hardly play at all, that doesn't mean it doesn't work. So, how do you know it doesn't work or what do you expect to happen that doesn't?

Archived