[mod] [CK2] DW - The Mercenary Commander

I do have plans for them to get their own identities. Ot I should say I have plans for at least 3 different lieutenants. More will likely come. This includes specific story ideas for the Futa Scout who gave the player the nickname "Cocksleeve.". She will wind up being a bit obsessed with the player and in the future will attempt to abscond with the player and keep them in a state of cumlust.

The Nubian, if the player has the hunting focus, will take the player on a special hunting trip.

This is my kink too so i have lots of ideas, too many to list. Feel free to mention things you want to see, that will help put new ideas on my radar.

Well, one idea just came to mind: for characters with the war focus, they could spar with the viking girl. Most likely, the character would lose unless she has a damn good martial and personal combat skill. The result of her losing is obvious! But it could also come with a chance for raising the character's martial and personal combat skills, maybe at the risk of getting wounded! Another "negative" consequence could be her getting more addicted to futa cum (one of the traits you mentioned), and starting to lose on purpose.

Just a tip for character spawning. If you add a line saying "race = nubian" but have the culture "culture = ROOT" the character will will appear Nubian while having the ruler's culture. I tested it with your mod and it works.

I thought long and hard about that tip, but I've opted to not change it.  In the test game I just ran with lots of new features, if someone joins the band and ascends to the position of commander, the auto-generated recruits are then of that characters culture rather than Norse.  For the Red Hand I feel pretty strongly that a Norse culture should be dominant throughout the Band.  Having a non-norse commander every now and then is fine, but Norse culture seems to me to align most with the flavor we're going for.

At any rate, I've been working on the mod every night this week.  I have a lot of work done, but I want to get as much into it as I can before I put it out.  Sometime this Friday or Saturday is when I'm hoping to update.  Preferably Friday night so that I can correct bugs that people may find before I go to work again on Sunday.

V1.3 Changelog

-Special thanks to Yuasking & Presidentmendes for granting permission to use some of their Futa screenshots in the mod.
-Added in an Intrigue Decision to go to the RedHand and work for a time as a CumSlut for the band. (Pick a regent beforehand, you'll need one.)
-Having large or horses sized dicks will increase the likelihood of a daughter wanting to join the Red Hand.
-Two new traits "Futa Cum Slut" and "Red Hand Slut." Neither will appear randomly in game, nor are they available in the Ruler Designer.  They can be gained through in-game events or the effective use of console commands.
-Fixed a typo in the generation of Futa Warriors event for the Red Hand. (Thanks Triggerblade!)
-Fixed typo's in 13 other places that I hadn't caught but didn't seem to cause any bug reports.
-Fixed an issue where if the player declined to make the pact with the commander certain Red-Hand events would still fire.
-Added random name lists to all Red Hand Veterans.
-Added randomly generated Red Hand Sluts so that the Mercenary Band has some new toys to play with.
-Adjusted the decision to recruit the commander to not be available till the player is at least Duke level. (This way the RedHand doesn't wind up liegeless.)
-Fixed a non-functioning event that was supposed to banish anyone out of the Red Hand that didn't belong. Now the mercenary group is full of only futa's and futa-sluts.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've played for about 4 hours tonight and I haven't seen any kinks.  Hopefully you don't either.  If you do, just give me a holler and I'll see what I can figure out.

I DO NOT THINK THIS UPDATE IS SAVEGAME COMPATIBLE.  But then again, I don't rightly know for sure.

The Intrigue Decision where the player goes to work as a Futa Slut in the band.  A "Futa Pilgrimmage" if you will, is kind of on rails right now.  It's low on options and replayability.  Unless you really just LOVE my writing and art choices.  I will be reworking this event chain so that it has far more content, but randomly selected so that you can execute it often without getting too bored.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a full list of future plans, go into the Mercenary Commander mod folder and open the "Changelog.txt" file.  At the top of that textfile is my "TODO" list.  Too tired to try to put it here.  I'm going to bed.

post-766254-0-33323700-1487409415_thumb.jpg

V1.3 Changelog

-Special thanks to Yuasking & Presidentmendes for granting permission to use some of their Futa screenshots in the mod.
-Added in an Intrigue Decision to go to the RedHand and work for a time as a CumSlut for the band. (Pick a regent beforehand, you'll need one.)
-Having large or horses sized dicks will increase the likelihood of a daughter wanting to join the Red Hand.
-Two new traits "Futa Cum Slut" and "Red Hand Slut." Neither will appear randomly in game, nor are they available in the Ruler Designer.  They can be gained through in-game events or the effective use of console commands.
-Fixed a typo in the generation of Futa Warriors event for the Red Hand. (Thanks Triggerblade!)
-Fixed typo's in 13 other places that I hadn't caught but didn't seem to cause any bug reports.
-Fixed an issue where if the player declined to make the pact with the commander certain Red-Hand events would still fire.
-Added random name lists to all Red Hand Veterans.
-Added randomly generated Red Hand Sluts so that the Mercenary Band has some new toys to play with.
-Adjusted the decision to recruit the commander to not be available till the player is at least Duke level. (This way the RedHand doesn't wind up liegeless.)
-Fixed a non-functioning event that was supposed to banish anyone out of the Red Hand that didn't belong. Now the mercenary group is full of only futa's and futa-sluts.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've played for about 4 hours tonight and I haven't seen any kinks.  Hopefully you don't either.  If you do, just give me a holler and I'll see what I can figure out.

I DO NOT THINK THIS UPDATE IS SAVEGAME COMPATIBLE.  But then again, I don't rightly know for sure.

The Intrigue Decision where the player goes to work as a Futa Slut in the band.  A "Futa Pilgrimmage" if you will, is kind of on rails right now.  It's low on options and replayability.  Unless you really just LOVE my writing and art choices.  I will be reworking this event chain so that it has far more content, but randomly selected so that you can execute it often without getting too bored.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a full list of future plans, go into the Mercenary Commander mod folder and open the "Changelog.txt" file.  At the top of that textfile is my "TODO" list.  Too tired to try to put it here.  I'm going to bed.

FWIW, every time you add a new trait, which is not at the bottom of the last trait file in alphabetical order, the traits in the savegames will be screwed, so that'd give you a hint on save compatibility  ;) .

What is the difference between the two new traits?

Red Hand Sluts are Sluts that live in a state of constant cumlust as Sluts for the Band.

-Cant inherit

-Cant hold titles

-Very high opinion of Red Hand Vets

Futa Cum Sluts are anyone who loves to drink from or be filled by a Futa cock.

-High opinion of all Futa, including Red Hand Vets

(Kings and Queens can get this trait through the Red Hand Pilgrimmage.)

I'm going to do a lot more with these in the future as well.

*Edit fixed a plethora of typos. I was bleary eyed and commenting from my phone while getting in bed.

I had an issue with 1.2c where I was married to my futa daughter and then she asked to join the Red Hand and was pissed when I said no. Are married futas supposed to still ask to join the Red Hand or did something just go wrong with my game?

I'll look into it, but it may just be that I didn't predict that eventuality. If not, I'll fix it. Joining the red hand should be an option for the single and adventurous ladies only.

Holy shit, dude.

You are relentless. Thumbs up!

Mod is so far looking incredibly cool.

I know you have many of your own ideas on "to do" list...

But have you considered adding some event chains for recruitment of special characters from other games? Something like special cameos. Of course... with futa versions.

For examples... Futa Catwoman, Zelda or Peach, draenei futa (Probably most futalized non-furry race), or historical figures? Just... futa character with game/film backstory and special event.

That would be a lot of fun, but to do that effectively I have to figure out how to implement custom portraits. Which is next on my agenda.

I think seeing Leliana from Dragon Age, or Lydia from skyrim would intrigue me as well.

Oh... that would be sweet.

Don't forget Serana from Skyrim! Most trustworthy and loyal companion alongside Lydia.

Ooooooh! I forgot completely about Aela.

That would be so cool!

Kinda unfortunate for those, who never played Skyrim.

But c'mon, who never Skyrim, right?

Having these characters in any form would be so awesome.

I wish I could help... But yeah... I'm like the worst in modding. Eternal curse... to have thousands of ideas, but no way to help :/

That would be a lot of fun, but to do that effectively I have to figure out how to implement custom portraits. Which is next on my agenda.

I think seeing Leliana from Dragon Age, or Lydia from skyrim would intrigue me as well.

Don't forget Serana from Skyrim! Most trustworthy and loyal companion alongside Lydia.

Serena as a vampire futa, and Aela as a werewolf futa....

Now that does sound intriguing indeed!

Thanks to Mr_Treason giving me some tips I'm actually planning on dabbling with some of that stuff. Mostly to pick up where Toska left off, but one of my passions is characters from other franchises popping up in CK2. After I get some stuff down I think my biggest project would be incorporating the companions from Skyrim in a similar way this mod works. Like the whole Mercenary thing.

Serena as a vampire futa, and Aela as a werewolf futa....

Now that does sound intriguing indeed!

Thanks to Mr_Treason giving me some tips I'm actually planning on dabbling with some of that stuff. Mostly to pick up where Toska left off, but one of my passions is characters from other franchises popping up in CK2. After I get some stuff down I think my biggest project would be incorporating the companions from Skyrim in a similar way this mod works. Like the whole Mercenary thing.

Coool. Then... there can be two versions of Skyrim characters from the Skyrim? Sounds awesome... to be honest.

I'm roleplayer. So... one character could like futa Serana, second the classic one.

I wish you good luck! Custom characters as mod are great idea and addition... because after some time, one gets tired with all those random characters.

(It's a shame, that most portraits are so ugly. If vanilla had Warhammer portraits... It would be so awesome.

Well... at least Persian and Afghan portraits look very nice in vanilla... bu5 having custom character with custom portrait is much better)

What is your view on such characters? Do you plan to add them as characters... Or or add them also with special events?

What is your view on such characters? Do you plan to add them as characters... Or or add them also with special events?

They're half the reason I play Dark World mods. Also I prefer special events.

Though as an update. I've already restored the angel and orc summoning spells with no bugs. I'm gonna add some more and fiddle with some other stuff and I'll probably have something posted tonight.

Also Treason, do you mind if I borrow code from TMC for the companions thing? I'm still struggling with getting Deadpool to work from scratch, so a framework would help me out a ton.

They're half the reason I play Dark World mods. Also I prefer special events.

Though as an update. I've already restored the angel and orc summoning spells with no bugs. I'm gonna add some more and fiddle with some other stuff and I'll probably have something posted tonight.

Also Treason, do you mind if I borrow code from TMC for the companions thing? I'm still struggling with getting Deadpool to work from scratch, so a framework would help me out a ton.

I don't mind at all.  I modeled parts after the Varangian guard from vanilla, and parts from Dark World, and parts from various other sources shoehorned into one another.

Thats how I started.  I do make use of the messaging feature of the forums here and I pick the brains of other mod authors when I have issues that I need help with.  For the most part though, just going through Vanilla events teaches you a lot.  For instance, I played through the Charlemagne start date so much, I know the events that occur quite well.  Looking at the code for those events really helped me because I understood exactly what they were supposed to be doing and everything clicked for me in ways it hadn't with other sources.

Event 120 isn't closed properly with a bracket, and you have an extra bracket closing 121. That's probably the issue.

When in doubt I count brackets in each event. 4 opening and 4 closing... Ok good.. Whopps here's 5 opening and 4 closing. This is the kind of thing Validator catches. It will also tell you "Line 112, column 4 is missing a closing bracket.". Or "Line 3 column 5 should be an equals sign."