[Sims 4][WIP] ooOLaLa World's Sex Animations for WickedWhims [TS4] (2nd May 2024) [New Animations!]

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2022 at 6:13 PM, Uusxx said:

Hey, do you have previews for your newest update?

Three of the previews are in the comment I posted above on this thread: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/72535-sims-4wip-ooolala-worlds-sex-animations-for-wickedwhims-ts4-2nd-july-2022-new-animations/page/36/#comment-3775336

The rest of the previews are on my patreon

• 1 month later...

Now avaliable on Loverslab: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3674-sims-4wip-woohoo-worlds-sex-animations-for-wickedwhims-29jan2017/

•  Ottoman - Naughty Spanking Session (AP)
  •  Ottoman - Classic Oraljob (AP)
  •  Ottoman - Classic DoggyStyle (AP)
  •  Ottoman - Seated Reverse Cowgirl Frontal (AP)
  •  Ottoman - Seated Reverse Cowgirl Frontal Climax (AP)

•  Ottoman - Wide-Legged Reverse Cowgirl Frontal (AP)
  •  Ottoman - Wide-Legged Reverse Cowgirl Frontal Climax (AP)

ba0d09e8d22816cf14aea81fe89f995c.gif07141cc4581acf06f699230aedcb522e.gif0101ac8c0bfcd6bb56add8f6a507f792.gif

New  ?  ?  ?  Patreon Previews:

• 5 weeks later...
On 8/31/2022 at 11:48 AM, CD Jennifer said:

do you need to download all 3 downloads to get all animations or just 2 or could someone explain the differences please 

You can download just one if you want but I'd recommend that you download them all and decide the animations sets which you like 

Now avaliable on Loverslab: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3674-sims-4wip-ooolala-worlds-sex-animations-for-wickedwhims-ts4-29th-september-2022-new-animations/

0101ac8c0bfcd6bb56add8f6a507f792.gifba0d09e8d22816cf14aea81fe89f995c.gif07141cc4581acf06f699230aedcb522e.gif

8500e94bc44ab3b891f2c764acdd0324.gif6706f699e21f4809f212a49357b57ff9.gifbf4273eec49698e8b57bf4f7e347e964.gif

• 5 weeks later...

Now avaliable on Loverslab: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3674-sims-4wip-ooolala-worlds-sex-animations-for-wickedwhims-ts4-31st-october-2022-new-animations/

cb512b0af0075fda324d1eae194daae3.gif0101ac8c0bfcd6bb56add8f6a507f792.gifba0d09e8d22816cf14aea81fe89f995c.gif

Thanks for update.

By the way, there is/are one thing that concerns me.

Did you by the chance you accidentally typed previous update list and gif preview?

Cause I see the two different animation lists on the Download page (On the Changelog) and page 36, where you said you updated the animations (

).

• 1 month later...
On 10/31/2022 at 8:29 PM, ioawdfv said:

Thanks for update.

By the way, there is/are one thing that concerns me.

Did you by the chance you accidentally typed previous update list and gif preview?

Cause I see the two different animation lists on the Download page (On the Changelog) and page 36, where you said you updated the animations (

).

Thanks for pointing this out ioawdfv. I make loads of mistakes when it comes to my animation list/descriptions, I try very hard to avoid them but they always find a way ?

It is defintely possible that, that is what happened with the list and the previews. FYI, my animation previews on the downloads section of LL are not all from the available animation on this site. Some of them may be patreon exclusive and will a appear on this site in the future. The previews and lists I put in the thread however, will clearly indicate which animation (with previews) are free to download here and which ones are exclusive for now. Hope this helps ❤️ 

Now avaliable on Loverslab:

•  Double Bed - [THREESOME] DoggyStyle + Wide-Legged Oraljob [MFM] (AP)
  •  Sofa - [THREESOME] Gonad Lick + Face Sitting Cunnilingus [FMF] (AP)
  •  Counter - [THREESOME] Countertop Oraljob + Classic TipToe DoggyStyle [MFM] (AP)
  •  Bar - [TWOSOME] Classic Knee-Lean DoggyStyle CLIMAX [MF] (AP)
  •  Desk - [THREESOME] Clitoris Rub/Finger Tease + Masturbation Cuckhold [FFM] (AP)

•  Table - [THREESOME] Leaning Oraljob + Eiffel Tower DoggyStyle CLIMAX [MFM] (AP)
  •  Sofa - [THREESOME] Chain Linked Standing DoggyStyle Bang [MFM] (AP)
  •  Floor - [THREESOME] Downward DoggyStyle + Close Up Cuckhold [MFM] (AP)

•  Desk - [THREESOME] Desk-Top Cuckhold + Frontal Missionary Bang [FFM] (AP)
  •  Desk - [THREESOME] DoggyStyle Bang TO Desk-Top Frontal Cunnilingus [FFM]
  •  Double Bed - [THREESOME] Chain Linked Oraljob [Male-to-Male] [MMM] (AP)
  •  Desk - [THREESOME] Chain Linked Cunnilingus [Female-to-Female] [FFF] (AP)

8448991c72209071d1fb7e1c7f1c256c.gif8b05e35ad7b62f8cf996a2ffd67ab02f.gif7428884303334cab19db442834672ba6.gif

Spoiler

22 hours ago, ooOLalaWorld said:

Thanks for pointing this out ioawdfv. I make loads of mistakes when it comes to my animation list/descriptions, I try very hard to avoid them but they always find a way ?

It is defintely possible that, that is what happened with the list and the previews. FYI, my animation previews on the downloads section of LL are not all from the available animation on this site. Some of them may be patreon exclusive and will a appear on this site in the future. The previews and lists I put in the thread however, will clearly indicate which animation (with previews) are free to download here and which ones are exclusive for now. Hope this helps ❤️ 

Oh, ok, cool.