[Sims 4][WIP] ooOLaLa World's Sex Animations for WickedWhims [TS4] (2nd May 2024) [New Animations!]

Sorry to ask for more clarification.

I am also confused about which file to get to have the animations in game.

If I only want one set of all the free animations, I can select one of the two file here?

I understand that the one with "AP" means it has an animated penis, while the other one had less penis movement, but is that the only difference?

Thank you.

On 10/10/2021 at 9:23 PM, MallieRedSims said:

Sorry to ask for more clarification.

I am also confused about which file to get to have the animations in game.

If I only want one set of all the free animations, I can select one of the two file here?

I understand that the one with "AP" means it has an animated penis, while the other one had less penis movement, but is that the only difference?

Thank you.

There is that about the penis movement but there are different animations in the two files. So it really just depends on whether you just want the newest animations or if you want all of the ones that @ooOLalaWorldhas created. I'm not really sure how to explain it more simply than that.

?

Hello.  The download file: "OLL Animations (AP)v6.0.zip"  I have that one from August 16th.   When I extract the file, it's the exact same file size and exact same date as the one I've had for the past month.

Am I missing something?   

The file itself is 7/20/2021.   The exact same ZIP and exact same PACKAGE file I already have.   Is the download messed up? Thank you for the animations and thank you for any help!

Edited by forlight123
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, forlight123 said:

Any help on this please?

On 10/30/2021 at 4:42 PM, forlight123 said:

Hello.  The download file: "OLL Animations (AP)v6.0.zip"  I have that one from August 16th.   When I extract the file, it's the exact same file size and exact same date as the one I've had for the past month.

Am I missing something?   

The file itself is 7/20/2021.   The exact same ZIP and exact same PACKAGE file I already have.   Is the download messed up? Thank you for the animations and thank you for any help!

Look at this link of that I asked about and the author replied.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/16/2021 at 11:12 AM, Tarmicle said:

Hi!

Having tried a few, I think @ooOLalaWorld is one of the best TS4 animators here! His/her animation and Amra72's are definitely my favs.

Any chance we will get a animation with Cheerry Pie Cum Mesh?

Thanks.

Hi @Tarmicle, I've had this recommended to me by couple of people so I will definately try the mod out and how people feel. Thanks for the feedback T. :)

On 10/23/2021 at 4:46 AM, Cavedweller1 said:

ooOLalaWorld thanks for the great animations! I have one question, in regard to the second .gif preview on the home/first post of this thread... I would like to use that animation but I cannot find it in game. It is a doggystyle animation,  looks like they are on a picnic table with trees behind them. Is that a patreon only? Thanks again. Great work

Hi @Cavedweller1, thanks for the compliment on my animation work, I'm glad you're enjoying them. In regards to your question, animation previews of animations which cannot be found in-game within the files uploaded on LoversLab are still currently only available on patreon and will be released on LL (here) at a later date. I upload them to the site to let, supporters on this site see sneak peaks of what I'm up to without having to be patrons. Hope this helps :)

New Animations ❤️ available on Loverslab: 

• Toilet - Stand Over Oraljob #1 (AP)
  • Toilet - Reverse Cowgirl Mermaid #2 (AP)
  • Toilet - Reverse Cowgirl Classic #3 (AP)
  • Toilet - Reverse Cowgirl Classic CLIMAX (AP)

• Floor - Oraljob Sequence #1 (AP)
  • Floor - Oraljob Sequence #2 (AP)
  • Floor - Oraljob Sequence CLIMAX (AP)

• Dining Table - Lap Seated Makeout Session #1 (AP)
  • Dining Table - Twerk Dancing Exhibition / Masturbation #2 (AP)

• Leaning Classic Oraljob - Table Lean (AP) [Threesome]
  • Arm Hold Half Eiffel Tower Bent Over (AP) [ThreeSome]
  • Kamasutra - Leopard [Reverse Doggystyle Position] (AP) [ThreeSome]

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3674-sims-4wip-ooolala-worlds-sex-animations-for-wickedwhims-ts4-4th-december-2021-new-animations/

---

Patreon Exclusive Animations ? - Sneakpeak Screenshots:

Edited by ooOLalaWorld

Thank you for the update, but this seems to be another old release. APv7 was last modified on October 2nd; I can see the animations from APv6's changelog are in this file, but none of the animations from the APv7 changelog are there.

Are you perhaps posting the changelog for the Patreon release of your animations, instead of the free ones?

I don't mean to sound ungrateful, just confused!

6 hours ago, AHeckinFunTime said:

Thank you for the update, but this seems to be another old release. APv7 was last modified on October 2nd; I can see the animations from APv6's changelog are in this file, but none of the animations from the APv7 changelog are there.

Are you perhaps posting the changelog for the Patreon release of your animations, instead of the free ones?

I don't mean to sound ungrateful, just confused!

omgosh! thanks for pointing this out.

I've gone ahead and updated the download section.

Its so crazy that whenever I check things over and over, I still make amateur mistakes from time to time haha, forgive me.

Please let me know if the update has reflected for you :)

Edited by ooOLalaWorld
2 hours ago, ooOLalaWorld said:

omgosh! thanks for pointing this out.

I've gone ahead and updated the download section.

Its so crazy that whenever I check things over and over, I still make amateur mistakes from time to time haha, forgive me.

Please let me know if the update has reflected for you :)

No worries, I can relate lol :') I checked the updated file and all the APv7 animations show up in-game now! Thank you for updating it so quickly and for all the new animations- they're all great, as always.

• 5 weeks later...

Recently got the latest 10$ Patreon-Build, i believe it was.

I'm still missing a lot of animations, anyone else?

Am i doing something wrong? Do i miss something, kinda confused, all other mods are just working fine.

Can't use the new animations on toilet, couch or in the pod, for example.

• 2 weeks later...

?Happy New Year Everyone! ?

New Animations ❤️ available on Loverslab: 

• Dining Table - Lap Seated Makeout Session #1 (AP)
  • Dining Table - Twerk Dancing Exhibition / Masturbation #2 (AP)
  • Leaning Classic Oraljob - Table Lean (AP) [Threesome]
  • Arm Hold Half Eiffel Tower Bent Over (AP) [ThreeSome] 
  • Desk - Enticing Ass Rotation + Masturbation (AP)
  • Desk - Headmistress Cunnilingus (AP)
  • Desk - Desk-Top Oraljob (AP)
  • Desk - UpSide Down Spread-Legged Oraljob (AP)
  • Desk - HairPull Reverse Cowgirl Bounce (AP)
  • Desk - HairPull Reverse Cowgirl Bounce CLIMAX (AP)

Download Here: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3674-sims-4wip-ooolala-worlds-sex-animations-for-wickedwhims-ts4-14th-january-2022-new-animations/

Patreon Exclusive Animations ? - Sneakpeak Screenshots:

Spoiler

6308191387f87ff25100d08b3adf11e8.gif b5ebb75c471e718f2d69c11d60a16b27.gif 5a675176c30c9524251d877a05f68125.gif

8e5a579df3190263b8f30f4da6007839.gif 6156a34fcab7774ca869855e0c85d7c9.gif 9e26d4eac1040e84a09d927ff152bb83.gif

**NEW** OLL Collab (AP).package! ft. Cherry_Pie Cum Mesh & Bondage Bed Mods:

• Cherry_Pie [Cum Mod CC] - Uncontrollable Ejaculation / Side Seat Handjob - Loveseat (AP) 
  • Cherry_Pie [Double Bed CC] - Rough Seated Doggystyle Carry Bang [Handcuff Chains] (AP)
  • Cherry_Pie [Double Bed CC] - Pressed Down Doggystyle [Handcuff Chains] (AP) 
  • Cherry_Pie [Double Bed CC] - Folded Upside Down Balled Up Flip Missionary [Handcuff Chains] (AP)
  • Cherry_Pie [Double Bed CC] - Rough Dominant Reverse Cowgirl Lay Back Bang [Handcuff Chains] (AP)
  • Cherry_Pie [Double Bed CC] - Rough Jumping Hardcore Missionary [Handcuff Chains] (AP)

fe9a21200167a90ae9e329b17d7e9140.giff5f075550821d880a3ad5502dbb3c955.gife2e2c9b8c8410bd82d74b3330af162bd.gif

822dc7dccdbd1f76ca6c8d6ba2d2e859.gif d27b03e69c15ac315ca8dfac64ebc2df.gif

Download Here: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3674-sims-4wip-ooolala-worlds-sex-animations-for-wickedwhims-ts4-14th-january-2022-new-animations/

A Big Shout Out To Cherry_Pie for the creation of the Bondage Bed & Cum Mesh!

Check them out here: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9366-sims-4-cherry_pie-cum-mesh-wip/

---

Thank you for the awesome mods! @Cherry_Pie❤️

If there are any other creators who have mods you think my animations could work well with, please let me know :)

Edited by ooOLalaWorld

It would be possible to correct this small error:

01/14/22 09:45:18 [SEX_ANIMATIONS/WARN] [INVALID CLIP] Invalid Sex Animation ' Cuddle Sofa - Spooning Sleep (AP) ' by 'OLL Animations (AP)' from not being able to load clip data. Make sure the CLIP FNV64 hash ID is based on the animation ClipName variable.

Thanks for the beautiful animations.