Bestiality mod?

Not impossible, just needs the right people ;)  

Lots of people want it but not enough to make it, it doesn't need to be an expansion of Wickedwhims, the door is wide open for someone to create a standalone mod, all the tools and resources are available, somebody just needs to put them together!

Well, that's mean.. It's good news then? Wow, I can't wait to see the progress! Green light for beastality mod! It would be nice to see beastality animations in TS4 because TS4 graphics are amazing. Let's hope this request mod comes true and.. Yup! And help each other to create the beastality animations. We can do it. :blush:

• 3 months later...

I would love to have some B-Mods in sims 4. Would be the only reason for me to get any pets in that game. And the opportunities for buildings that supports that kind of stuff would be also interesting. Like a hangout place for the ppl that are into it. 

Well I've taken a break from Animating the Female. I realized that rigging a dog bone structure from scratch (Since S4S doesn't really give you a rig) was going to be the hardest part of all of this. So I started learning that tonight. I guess it's not too complicated but, at the same time, it sort of is. lol. 

As usual, I've posted a short video of what I'm working on. I like to keep you all updated since, I know how it is to be a guy waiting for a modder to finish something so he can get his hands on it. It can be frustrating to not know how long that wait will be. So I'm trying to keep you all as informed as possible. I've completely put my other Youtube channel on hold to do this. I can't put my parenting on hold though, so I only work on these at night and I am learning as fast as I can but be patient with me. I'm trying here. 

https://youtu.be/DNx4NPV3mVc

On 5/1/2018 at 12:45 AM, Sickotik Mods said:

Well I've taken a break from Animating the Female. I realized that rigging a dog bone structure from scratch (Since S4S doesn't really give you a rig) was going to be the hardest part of all of this. So I started learning that tonight. I guess it's not too complicated but, at the same time, it sort of is. lol. 

As usual, I've posted a short video of what I'm working on. I like to keep you all updated since, I know how it is to be a guy waiting for a modder to finish something so he can get his hands on it. It can be frustrating to not know how long that wait will be. So I'm trying to keep you all as informed as possible. I've completely put my other Youtube channel on hold to do this. I can't put my parenting on hold though, so I only work on these at night and I am learning as fast as I can but be patient with me. I'm trying here. 

https://youtu.be/DNx4NPV3mVc

I'm soooo glad someone is actually doing this... :smile:

40 minutes ago, OkButDragonDicks said:

I'm soooo glad someone is actually doing this... :smile:

Well I've come to a brick wall I can't get past. WickedWhims doesn't allow pet's as actors, so there's nothing I can do right now. I don't know how to change and alter script. Only very basic stuff. 
There's another site I've asked for help on. And I've asked here so, hopefully someone will help me figure this out. In the meantime I'm still working on animations.

16 hours ago, Sickotik Mods said:

Well I've come to a brick wall I can't get past. WickedWhims doesn't allow pet's as actors, so there's nothing I can do right now. I don't know how to change and alter script. Only very basic stuff. 
There's another site I've asked for help on. And I've asked here so, hopefully someone will help me figure this out. In the meantime I'm still working on animations.

Seriously? :open_mouth: wtf, WW? Ugh... I don't know why they'd do that. Good luck. If there's any way I can help, don't be shy about telling me.

If it means anything I may have found evidence to suspect that wicked whims will get pet compatibility at some point, 

when I was playing sims 4 and activated the wicked whims mod and it brought up the menu to choose nearby sims to have sex with there was a tab for pets but when I clicked on it it was empty even though my sims have 2 dogs, a fox, and a cat. so WW may already be working on getting pets as selectable sex partner options, maybe you can ask them for help?

2 hours ago, Ragnarock1234567 said:

If it means anything I may have found evidence to suspect that wicked whims will get pet compatibility at some point, 

when I was playing sims 4 and activated the wicked whims mod and it brought up the menu to choose nearby sims to have sex with there was a tab for pets but when I clicked on it it was empty even though my sims have 2 dogs, a fox, and a cat. so WW may already be working on getting pets as selectable sex partner options, maybe you can ask them for help?

I don't know, the "pets" relationship tab seems to come up with every single activity, including "ask on date" or "visit lot" and stuff like that :frown:

32 minutes ago, OkButDragonDicks said:

I don't know, the "pets" relationship tab seems to come up with every single activity, including "ask on date" or "visit lot" and stuff like that :frown:

Yea I noticed that myself. I don't think Turbo is working on Pet integration. 

2 hours ago, GER meep said:

Someone modded the WW mod. Sadly I can't post any info about it here because it involves kids and stuff (Nothing I support tho. Found it while searching for modified WW versions).

Also, there are mods to control the animations of any sim including pets (Pose Player by Andrew Studio) and there is a mod that lets you play as a pet (Playable pets by AOM)

Can you PM it to me? I already use poseplayer and playable pets, but I really want them on the WW mod.

3 hours ago, GER meep said:

Someone modded the WW mod. Sadly I can't post any info about it here because it involves kids and stuff (Nothing I support tho. Found it while searching for modified WW versions).

Also, there are mods to control the animations of any sim including pets (Pose Player by Andrew Studio) and there is a mod that lets you play as a pet (Playable pets by AOM)

Oh wait, do you mean it's just kids and not kids AND pets? Nvm then holy shit o_o

17 hours ago, OkButDragonDicks said:

Oh wait, do you mean it's just kids and not kids AND pets? Nvm then holy shit o_o

There's nothing in WW for pets even on that other sites "special" WW. I've been to that site asking that mod creator for help with my pet mod here. No answer back yet. 

To respond to your "Holy Shit" statement, I don't know what you meant in the first place so I really don't know what you mean by that. lol. 

[EDITED by CPU]

In closing. There is currently no way to add pet animations to Wicked Whims or any way to get moodlets from using pet animations. You CAN however, "trigger" pet animations with people, (If you have those animations), but that's all you can do. Trigger the animation. It plays. It ends. Done. I want to change that. 

7 hours ago, roselove said:

Cpu to the rescue ?

I don't know really. He removed a strange part of the sentence. I didn't mention the other site name. I guess it's because I sort of said "WHAT" is on the site. And mentioned the FBI watching you if you went there. So, I don't know. 

My personal sight of these things is:

Do not discuss something in a official thread before you pm with the person / member / creator you talk about.

So better ask Turbodriver if he is willing to integrate an eventually smooth version of beastiality, before you like to talk over a hacked / decaprified version of WW to integrate this without permission of the original (and soooo much beloved) creator.

Mike24 did a good job with S3 "Pets" - so far as I know he had just animated male dogs and horses for sexual activities. But I could be wrong, because I never checked out more than this for a short time.

Sorry, I do not remember the complete text of you Sickotick, but CPU got a reason to delete that parts.

Better use PM for informations, do not talk over hacked mod versions before you ve tried to convince Turbodriver to think over a little beasty thing at WW.

I personally would not use a hacked / decraprified version of WW for beastiality or other ideas / fetishes.

MS

Archived