TamagoClub English 1.12 Patch

LMAO' date=' awesome... i applaud his/her efforts, but yea anything to do with lovers is a insta ban.

i hope it stays up for a few months :D

[/quote']

Same..Even though I already got it ages ago from here

Btw It was the original author of the mod that uploaded it to Nexus

Looks like they got to it already, It's under review by the moderators .. so prolly get pulled soon.

Somebody help me,please. I have some questions.

1.I don't know how to make female NPC's sperm. Is it possible that lesbian pregnancy?

2.If the father is creature, the baby creature rate is 50%. I wanna know how to make the rate to 100%.

3.Some Hiyoko children are too hostile. So they try to kill civilians. Maybe their fathers were evil. I wanna make the children peaceful.

Somebody help me' date='please. I have some questions.

1.I don't know how to make female NPC's sperm. Is it possible that lesbian pregnancy?

2.If the father is creature, the baby creature rate is 50%. I wanna know how to make the rate to 100%.

3.Some Hiyoko children are too hostile. So they try to kill civilians. Maybe their fathers were evil. I wanna make the children peaceful.

[/quote']

for your first question open up the console and type set a3ltc.kokumaromilk to 1..btw its the letter "l". this will enable female/female pregnancy (I use this all the time ;D)

two I can't answer, Dont know how to do that =(

Third Question. Open up the console again and click on the hostile child and type SetAV Responsibility to 100 then type SetAV Aggression to 0 this should stop them attacking NPC's...Note you may need to temporarily kill the hostile child first just open up the console, click the child and type kill then just type resurrect once you've altered the child's responsibility and aggression.

Hope that helps :)

Somebody help me' date='please. I have some questions.

[/quote']

it is possible to do that with the INI file, but you have to know specifically what to change so you dont screw other stuff up which would cause corruption to the save file etc....

it is also possible im sure to change it with the console, you would of course need the specific command for it (if it was scripted)... you can make temporary changes to the INI via the console but thats never a good idea.

you can change the values permanently for it through the CS (construction kit under a different name) for oblivion... in order to do that you need to up the CS, select the tamago club mod or whatever one controls those particular variations, right click and set it as the write-to or 'main file' or whatever it is so it doesnt try to write it into the oblivion.esm file etc., change the variables so that it is constantly at 100% and save the mod.

before you try to change the mod itself i would check to see if there is a spell to change that veriable in game for tamago (hopefully you wont get the glitch thing that forces you to shutdown the game).

you might have to do a search for the variable to change with-in the CS so you might want to get some help from someone who knows what to look for to change etc. as well.

I haven't tried any tamago mod, this is just keeping me more curious and couriers.

Is it good?

Oh and can someone provide me what tamago plugins do in detail and its add ons.

I already know it give the simulation of mens cycle and birth. Hate the cycle in rl but I want to try it in game. Lol

I haven't tried any tamago mod' date=' this is just keeping me more curious and couriers.

Is it good?

Oh and can someone provide me what tamago plugins do in detail and its add ons.

I already know it give the simulation of mens cycle and birth. Hate the cycle in rl but I want to try it in game. Lol

[/quote']

tamago (some of the mods need the lovers with pk.esm file to work), hiyoko, MBP, and lovers suite are there to make your character more customizable within the game as well as adding depth in the form of relationships including alot of stuff that can happen in real life... rape/sex/oral/bestiality/slaver/one that is a WIP for player slavery to NPC's... special spells for most if not all of the above.

it also makes it so that if you get raped or have sex you can have offspring, not just in the form of the playable or sophant races but some other things as well like mushrooms licken type of animals, nature animals, and a few other oddities...

it also gives more options with combat/sneaking/and a couple of other skills in the form of adding rape and sex (including 3some via a spell and sometimes dialogue) to those.

adds tons of clothing/armor to the game as well, alot of it is skimpy clothing of course :D but biggest thing is that most of it fits in with the game as well as being useful to your character either with speech and relationship stuff via dialogue as well as marriage dialogue.

some freaky sex questing lol... keeping track of some of your offspring, tracking the womb as well as sperm viability etc.

mostly it ads lots and lots of sex n stuff like that to game lol, personally i find it much more immersive than vanilla.

Yeah the thing is I don't need the MBP, I've done enough beautification to my PC, and since it will be screwing cobl's race plugin resulting in googly eyes. Is it possible that x117 is the only active esm requirement but ill install MBPs assets just not going to toggle its plugins.

And I agree to you. I like it immersive since oblivion lacked romance. Ill give this a go.

Thanks

well you will need the assets, but yea you dont need all of MBP to run the lovers mods... you might run into the black/purple mesh sometimes, but it wont cause CTD's.

its also good if you are a horny so&so lol.

one of the things i like about it is the level of customization even more than the sex n stuff... the romance that is added is not the greatest but its tons better than vanilla.

lol, i dont think i could play oblivion without them now :D

Take in mind that all of the lovers mod will apply to Tamago aswell. Make sure to you have either CM Partners install or a companion command mod because your children follow you by default if you are their mother.

Got it.

OT: now I see what reminded you. ;)

hello and sorry but , does anyone know the name of the plugins that gives birthing animation? i saw a few posts mentioning that plugins and the closest one i can find is Hiyokoshooter but it doesn't give any animation when my character is giving birth , still a plain box of texts

thank you!

hello and sorry but ' date=' does anyone know the name of the plugins that gives birthing animation? i saw a few posts mentioning that plugins and the closest one i can find is Hiyokoshooter but it doesn't give any animation when my character is giving birth , still a plain box of texts

thank you!

[/quote']

Didn't know there was one.

hello and sorry but ' date=' does anyone know the name of the plugins that gives birthing animation? i saw a few posts mentioning that plugins and the closest one i can find is Hiyokoshooter but it doesn't give any animation when my character is giving birth , still a plain box of texts

thank you!

[/quote']

Didn't know there was one.

Here post 16,17

there is another post i found from a member mentioning it too but he didn't give the name , only said plugins\addon and i've lost the search on that post

this is supposed to add birthing animations I think its for version

1.04 but its untested perhaps it not

ok doing a little research apparently HiyokoClub.esm has something to do with the birthing or you can use another birth esm( see the start of this thread)

on further reading LoversHiyokoShooter is not a stand alone thing for birth apparently you need some

animations with it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RE: Refining existing lovers animations [beta Uploaded]

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2234&page=29

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(04-30-2012 04:31 PM)prophour Wrote: There is one animation used by HiyokoShooter, perhaps you might be interested in creating the perfect birthing animation. Currently it uses one of the stock anims used by Lovers, when I tested out these anims I noticed a crucified looking anim in place of the correct one at the finish

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO perhaps you should use need refined exisiting lovers animations + loversHiyokoShooter OR just

HiyokoClub.esm + ???

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Has anyone has birth animations just using hikokoclub.esm? or are extra animations required?