View File

Hello,

this will be a fully player´s home in future. Please read the Change Log.
Tipsy, the horse and "Spot", the dog are your friends and take care of your house.
I decided to switch them both to god-mode.
Please use for own PLANS if you like....Enjoy!!

Credits: Autan Waspeez for one Inn-Sign that I actually changed with different text.

What U Need:
-skyrim
-update
-all DLc´s

P.S....following stuff from 3.00 on will be available only for adults - sorry, but we NEED "ZAZ n´ sexLAB" like bread and butter :D!!!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/21/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible

google trans....

I like your mood.
Good beginnings.

I like the entrance to the basement.

You have to improve a lot.
1. Do not forget about flying houses left in skyrim by accident.
2 If this is to be a house player, house items we should not steal.

....yes, we won´t steal the stuff...I´ll put the needed things all into....slowly travelling through the creation kit, as usually-thx for the first impressions.... :heart::D

That entrance to the Basement will be changed...I Need some more better to cover the grass-heads hanging into the air....lol - if the landscape textures are changed, the grass is hanging into the air...I hate that... :@

google trans....

I like your mood.
Good beginnings.

Hi, uiih...I do not remember that cursed loot has a house mod...last I played was 5.5...sorry, but that mod is not on my personal focus anymore.

I´ll anyway have a look on that cursed loot ....

Not compatible with Cursed loot unfortunately, as it also places a house in the same area. 

....yes, we won´t steal the stuff...I´ll put the needed things all into....slowly travelling through the creation kit, as usually-thx for the first impressions.... :heart::D

That entrance to the Basement will be changed...I Need some more better to cover the grass-heads hanging into the air....lol - if the landscape textures are changed, the grass is hanging into the air...I hate that... :@

google trans....

I like your mood.
Good beginnings.

#95 icon_share.png

I recommend you try this solution on the flying grass

Hi that isn´t part of the grass, it´s an landscape overhaul and I maybe Need to edit that stuff exactly...but I think that I´ll find a suiting tunnel and surround this Little nonsence....thank you so far:-))

google trans....

I like your mood.
Good beginnings.

#95 icon_share.png

I recommend you try this solution on the flying grass

Hi, uiih...I do not remember that cursed loot has a house mod...last I played was 5.5...sorry, but that mod is not on my personal focus anymore.

Not compatible with Cursed loot unfortunately, as it also places a house in the same area. 

CL places down two houses in the same area around whiterun, which results your house being nearby, hanging in air. No biggie, but still, somewhat annoying.

Hi, that is of course not working....we will check that out....

CL places down two houses in the same area around whiterun, which results your house being nearby, hanging in air. No biggie, but still, somewhat annoying.

ok I looked at v1.99 and discovered a problem ( I saw it on 1.57 but thought it was my goof)

basically it puts 2 houses near Whiterun.  one is the correct (I think) house where I can go inside and as far as I can tell everything works.

the last pic is the same game and same area ..but without this mod installed. the hill in the foreground is the floating house spot.

side note I do have Cursed Loot (latest version) installed and ran into no problems (other than the 2 houses appearing).

screenshots attached for visual help.

edit

the house Cursed Loot adds is on the other side of Whiterun (near Chilfurrow Farm)

post-852155-0-43915900-1485224734_thumb.jpg

post-852155-0-81977600-1485224738_thumb.jpg

post-852155-0-62436700-1485224743_thumb.jpg

post-852155-0-32389100-1485224749_thumb.jpg

Oh, thank you, I will clean this mod and bring it to an update...I basically am on two Projects at once and maybe I have a missmatch...sorry if so and I will CHECK THAT NONSENCE OUT...THANK YOU !!!!

That seems to be parts of my second new mod-what a crap!!!

This error is fixed with the new 2.00 esp file, please drag this file for exchanging the old esp.file inside the data-Folder of skyrim...this mod is going to be my favorite one at the moment and I will go on for Interieur changes....next will be zaz/sexlab (because that´s needed now for the rough Interieur Separation), so we will restart the next updates on the adult-area :sleepy:

Will come also the highest fine weapons of skyrim, best bow, best swords and best crossbow. If you Play serious vanilla, let the weapons inside the furniture ...LOL

After that I will spread around the most nice clothing there (vanilla, but my stuff, I prefer) , and last but not least you will get four ladies that you can recrute to follow you - or be waiting for your returning-back home....this are my plans so far...

ok I looked at v1.99 and discovered a problem ( I saw it on 1.57 but thought it was my goof)

basically it puts 2 houses near Whiterun.  one is the correct (I think) house where I can go inside and as far as I can tell everything works.

the last pic is the same game and same area ..but without this mod installed. the hill in the foreground is the floating house spot.

side note I do have Cursed Loot (latest version) installed and ran into no problems (other than the 2 houses appearing).

screenshots attached for visual help.

edit

the house Cursed Loot adds is on the other side of Whiterun (near Chilfurrow Farm)

de nada

anyone can make mistakes, was just pointing it out so it could be fixed was all.

I have tried a couple of your other mods out and overall I really like most of what you do so was hoping to just help a little in making it better for all.

...thank you !!!

de nada

anyone can make mistakes, was just pointing it out so it could be fixed was all.

I have tried a couple of your other mods out and overall I really like most of what you do so was hoping to just help a little in making it better for all.