13 hours ago, DanZippy said:

Facemask ^^

I use tons of cc to make my sims look like that. I actually don't use facemasks. Most of the time I use skins instead of overlays since skins tend to look more realistic. The downside of skins is that some skin details can't be used with them. I also use sliders to give their faces and bodies more realism and uniqueness. 

I was actually thinking about making a Patreon page where I'd post sims like these with links to all the cc I use. Some of the cc I use is paid content so I can't guarantee everything I use is free to you as well.

On 9/18/2021 at 7:09 PM, MoXie21 said:

I use tons of cc to make my sims look like that. I actually don't use facemasks. Most of the time I use skins instead of overlays since skins tend to look more realistic. The downside of skins is that some skin details can't be used with them. I also use sliders to give their faces and bodies more realism and uniqueness. 

I was actually thinking about making a Patreon page where I'd post sims like these with links to all the cc I use. Some of the cc I use is paid content so I can't guarantee everything I use is free to you as well.

I make very realistic sims as well, my curiosity stems from the EA facemorphing software they use in their sports games to convert a 2D photo into a 3D representation. I feel like it could be done with the sims, the sims 3 had something similar..