The Legend of Versyl

kravenargames

I'm creating an adult RPG: The Legend of Versyl

Here's the plot:

In this story YOU can change the events based on your will. Your character got a Car Crash after losing job and breaking up with his girlfriend and wakes up in a World between the "World of The Livings" and the "World of The Deads"... to survive and come back to the World of the Livings he makes a deal with this Spirit called Versyl, bonding his soul to the Versyl's spirit.

Now you come back from the dead as immortal human with amazing powers of Mind Control ready to get your Revenge or Save the world from a Dark fate! Choose wisely.

U can find it at:    https://www.patreon.com/kravenar

GamePlay: Male \ Female \ Futanari

Fetishes in the game: Incest \ Mind Control \ Mind Illusion Manipulation \ Foot Fetish \ Succubus \ Fantasy Creatures \ Threesomes \ Lesbian Actions

Fetishes work in progress: Schoolmates, Pregnancy (Optional) \ Rape (Optional) \ Bride (Optional) \ Marriage (Optional) \ Cheating (Optional) \ Netorare (Optional) \ Futanari (Optional) 

Screenshots:

NPSU1no.jpgermOPO4.jpg

I played it. Normally I give a detailed response, but I'll give you what i remember.

• There is no art yet. Some ways that is good because art direction is a big deal, but it's also annoying since the art and sex scenes are why people are playing. Personally I recommend variety, have some women thin while others thick, some big breasted and others small. You will draw a larger audience that way.
  • The Go evil option or good is acceptable. It's a little contrived but I don't expect superb writing from these things.
  • The power thing. It seems like you have full control from the beginning, and I think that is a mistake. I recommend you slowly give the player more power as the game progresses. So as you progress you can gain more and more control letting you take advantage of women as evil.
  • Make sure the good side has fun too, don't make all the sex just on the evil side. If it's only one sided then whats the point of having sides.
  • This one is optional. Decide what good and evil mean to you and rename it IMO. Like do you mean Friendly vs Aggressive? I guess I just find good and evil to subjective a concept, one man murder is another mans justice, and depending from you point of view an action can be either good or evil.

Like I said I can't respond to much since you didn't give us much. I wish you well on your project.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

v0.2.5 for betatesters has been released!

Avaiable at www.patreon.com/kravenar

Changelog:

• Main Plot Development: Revealed the true identity of Versyl!
  • Added Royal Army System: Infantry, Cavalry, Artillery and Troop Leaders
  • All Actual H Scenes are now accessible from Debug Room
  • Fixed lag in many places
  • Added Character: Real mother
  • Added Real mother's quest
  • New Ratinbode Sprite
  • Sidequest: The Queen of Spiders!
  • Fixed bug in World of Gods
  • Fixed World of Gods sprite bugs
  • Fixed Items max quantity
  • Added character: The old warrior
  • Added cum on feature for Ulyana
  • Added cum on feature for Seira
  • Added cum on feature for Elena
  • Sidequest progression: The queen of spiders
  • Added Armors to Gloch's Shop: Fortune of Secrecy, Oath of the Depth, Vest of Woe, Quilted Jerkin, Cry of Power,Vest of Immortal Dreams,Vest of Sacred Justice,Cuirass of Ominous Fortune,Doom Golden Tunic,Storm Tunic of Nightmares,Wit of Clarity,Destroyer of Binding,Steward of the Void,Reach of the Gods
  • Added Rings to Gloch's Shop: The Purity Trinket,The Feline Memorial,The Crisp Palm,The Diamond Orb,The Spotless Prospect,The Lustrous Crest Pendant,The Scented Hope,The Malachite Swan,The Velvet Drop,The Peaceful Hope,The Infinite Soul,The Devoted Wings
  • Added Weapon: Caladbolg 

• 2 weeks later...

I did see while playing so far is that the anal scene with the stepsister says *your sister's butt is becoming less tight...* and it should say *your stepsister's butt is becoming less tight...* I thought it was funny when the game said that you can't use MC on the sister so you had to do it the old fashioned way. I had no clue what her stats were at I just clicked and hoped for the best when I selected certain things. I also laughed when the game said congratulations on having sex for the first time in the game and I was like um no it wasn't. Lets see I had the sister then the step sister followed by the stepmom before getting any from that girl.

• 3 weeks later...

I did see while playing so far is that the anal scene with the stepsister says *your sister's butt is becoming less tight...* and it should say *your stepsister's butt is becoming less tight...* I thought it was funny when the game said that you can't use MC on the sister so you had to do it the old fashioned way. I had no clue what her stats were at I just clicked and hoped for the best when I selected certain things. I also laughed when the game said congratulations on having sex for the first time in the game and I was like um no it wasn't. Lets see I had the sister then the step sister followed by the stepmom before getting any from that girl.

LOL Glad you liked it! Checkout the upcoming v0.2.5 public version on 29 apr 2017, on our patrons page and give us a feedback if you can :D

v0.3 released for betatesters on our patreon page! ( www.patreon.com/kravenar )

So, I was trying the queen of spiders side quest, and it kinda feels broken to me.  Specifically, it seems like the enemies are scaling to your level, particularly in terms of the damage they deal, but the armor in the game seems useless.  I tested it, and I took the same amount of damage wearing the Reach of the Gods as I did wearing no armor at all.  Maybe I just missed something, but I kinda feel like that in general since there is quite a bit in the change logs and I didn't see any of it.

• 2 weeks later...

Some changes are coming (TLOV)

May 4 at 3:41pm
Dear people,

After a long discussion with the team, we've decided that v0.3 public release will be the last public version that will contain H Scenes.
All the scenes will be avaiable only in Patron's release version.

Why this choice?
Because we're going to create two separate versions for this game:

• A censored version for everyone (that will be everywhere)
  • An adult version limited to our Patrons

Many changes and improvements are coming with TLOV v0.4, and all was possible ONLY thanks to our Patron's support, so it is right that only you friends (patrons) will be able to get the best from it.

So what?
Adult scenes will be only avaiable in Patron's builds, that will be separated from Public build for in-game content and various kind of stuff.

One more time, thanks for everything.

Alex ~ Kravenar Games team leader

I read your patreon page and i feel this should be posted in non adult section then. if every one was going this route this would be a dissapointed fact you are now forcing people to actually buy or else they will no longer be getting the full deal even though your first claim was your game would be released for free.. this is not free you know ??

with no adult content this game is better off not be released at all.

@D_ManXX2

I tried to read your post under the spoiler but I can't stand the glaring white copy and paste that happens if the proper steps are not taken to prevent it if it wasn't under the spoiler tag I would of ad blocked it. So I went to the patreon page and read it there. To prevent the glaring white from copy and pasting things to LL when you right click the screen select *paste as plain text* this will remove anything attached to copied item or copy paste it into notebook next copy and cut it back out and then paste it as that will remove everything as well.

I went ahead and ad blocked some of the screenshots in the first post to remove them since they are now no longer relevant to me and there is no real reason for me to see them if I'm not going to ever see them. Though I doubt I'll be paying attention to this one anymore will probably add it to my ignore list that I have for molestation games genre that I can't stand. Time to check out and see whats new out there.

Well guys, the reason is that we have over 4k followers, and only 200 are actually helping us in this game development. 
The final version will come out as uncensored, but till then, only who is actually supporting us and believes in our project will get it. 
BUT, the game will still contain adult scenes preview when triggering an adult event.

@kravenargames

You will see that everywhere you go even in modding I have 4 files uploaded here on LL one has 12,176 views 713 downloads 7 reputation 12,649 views 2,068 downloads 5 reputation 23,673 views 635 downloads 4 reputation 31,123 views 1,149 downloads 4 reputation but if I were to hide or remove my mods just because I'm not getting enough reputation for them the only person I would be hurting is myself and I can almost guarantee putting your stuff behind a pay wall isn't going to change anything and will probably hurt you more then it will help you. 

I won't even bother with the censored version and previews are more annoying then not having any in it. Guess I'll go play something like final fantasy instead if I want to play a RPG type game. Oh well your loss my gain.

from what I can tell this guy's only been on patreon since january and is expecting to be making big bucks already?? Hate to break it to you buddy but adult game projects are dime a dozen right now, and most aren't worth backing. Your art isn't exactly what one might call 'top tier' either. Might want to reign in your ego and get some realistic expectations going.

Archived