[REQUEST] - involves bodyslide / osare panty

Hi. I am quite new to modding well I think i finally got a nice setup going. Anyway, the last thing i kind of wanted was to include this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26305/? and or http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14294/? buti am noob at bodyslide. These are nice they should be added to the list of clothes but they dont apply hdt physics.. :/ idk how to do it nor how to use bodyslide i tried learning but its just too much learning at once with all the mods etc id rather leave this here to someone who knows what hes doing with bodyslide and wants to take the request.

Load up outfit studio pick start a new project pick either CBBE HDT OR UUNP HDT and hit ok. Once loaded up click the bone tab and hold down CTRL and select the nodes you want to add. In the mesh tab hold down CTRL and select the things you want to add it to including the body if there is on. 

Next click shape then copy selected weights then shape - transfer selected weights. After that export it and repeat for each nif.

Load up outfit studio pick start a new project pick either CBBE HDT OR UUNP HDT and hit ok. Once loaded up click the bone tab and hold down CTRL and select the nodes you want to add. In the mesh tab hold down CTRL and select the things you want to add it to including the body if there is on. 

Next click shape then copy selected weights then shape - transfer selected weights. After that export it and repeat for each nif.

Thanks for the reply. Actually this brings up another question (if i am to do it)

I am still confuse if it's not too much trouble maybe you can explain it to me like im 5 years old:

1. I use mod organizer

2. I use the mod from this website named All-in-one Animated pussy HDT

3. In the AIO Animated Pussy mod when i installed it i chose the Unified UNP Special on the first checkbox choices window then UNP(or 7BUNP i forgot they both look the same) on the 2nd checkbox choices window and i made a few modifications in the UUNP morph sliders in racemenu in-game.

- So my first question is what preset do i use in bodyslide UNP Special or UNP/7BUNP or UNP HDT? (will the UUNP Morph sliders affect the result or will the resulted project morph with the sliders?)

- My 2nd question is once i know which preset body to use in bodyslide what are the exact steps to take from mod organizer? (i tried something earlier and it crashed when i chose meshes and textures)

So far i did:

1. Open bodyslide and outfit studio

2. on the bodyslide window on top corner i chose Unified UNP HDT and in preset i chose UNP

3. I open outfit studio and i open a new project and pick Unified UNP HDT then next and finish

thats where im at the rest i have no idea what nodes are about etc

For armors and clothing it would be stupid to use the special body because who is going to see it when it's under the clothing not to mention the vagina could spazz out and make the player really look like they have a bad case of gas as well as it adding more strain to your computer for no reason.

Selecting UNP would mean the body will be plain Jane with no boob butt or belly bounce.

UNP HDT the body will have boob butt and belly bounce. This is the body you will want to add HDT physics.

Also you do know that your 2nd link in your post actually links back to this thread if you click it?

For armors and clothing it would be stupid to use the special body because who is going to see it when it's under the clothing not to mention the vagina could spazz out and make the player really look like they have a bad case of gas as well as it adding more strain to your computer for no reason.

Selecting UNP would mean the body will be plain Jane with no boob butt or belly bounce.

UNP HDT the body will have boob butt and belly bounce. This is the body you will want to add HDT physics.

Also you do know that your 2nd link in your post actually links back to this thread if you click it?

I've never used bodyslide so not sure. Also i did all that and i had a grey preset body on screen probably UNP HDT since thats the one i selected then i opened the meshes and it appeared but if i try to load its textures from Osare i get a fatal error and crash. Also idk how to save the files once i finished fitting them on the body and im assuming i have to apply textures too but again i get a crash.

fixed the link btw weird it was clearly a nexus link..

EDIT: imma just try to find some other mod with hdt or wait hoping someone will put these in unp hdt on nexus.. someone took them and made a cbbe hdt version but no unp hdt  :(

Make copies of the _0 and _1 panty load outfit studio up and select new project - select UNP HDT - hit next and select - browse mesh - drop the copies of the panties into that folder and select the _0 nif and hit finish. This will load the _0 panty nif into outfit studio next click the panty and then click the bone tab hold down CTRL and select NPC belly NPC L Butt and NPC R Butt. Click shape - copy selected weights - shape - transfer selected weights. This will transfer the bone nodes you selected to the panties. Next click file - export and it'll export the new file for you repeat for the _1 nif file. Just drag and drop them on top of the old ones.

The file - export - export nif file with reference is used if you molded a body to fit a outfit or armor so that the body you molded gets exported with the outfit.

Outfits there is no need to texture them if you place the texture files in the game folder it'll render the outfit when it's loaded into outfit studio as it will follow the texture path for the outfit. These 2 have butt and belly node added to them they are the panty nifs from the first panty link.

Panty_0.nifPanty_1.nif