Azmodan22 WhickedWhims Sex Animations (Update 31-01-2024 - 51 Animations!!)

I am terribly sorry to bother but l searched in the comments so l didnt had to ask for help but couldnt find a response.

-Do l need to open the clothes paste and extract the files into the open folder or keep them inside the Clothes folder and just place the Clothes folder in Mods.

-Do l need to to create the "WW Animations" and place the correct animations in there or can l extract them to the Mods folder. ln the same note lm starting to mix mods, do l need to place them in the "WW Animations" folder as well or can l leave them there?
-There seem to be some files bellow the Mods folder inside each rar, do l add those outside the Mods folder?

Thank you in advance, l wold really appreciate if someone could help me out in here, new to modding

On 1/1/2021 at 6:30 PM, B10HAZARD. said:

You put them in both folders? not at the same time i hope.

I am guessing here, i think you did not extract the package files from the Zip?

If you did not DL 7-Zip make sure you grab the correct .exe for your system "32 or 64-bit" at the top left of the link here = https://www.7-zip.org/download.html 

Make a folder in your Mods folder, name it "WW Animations" put all your animation ".package" files in that folder.

Note- Don't put RAR or Zip files in your Mods folder or they won't work.

Hope that was helpful. :) 

yeah not at the same time, don't worry. I did extract the .package files from the zip folders and moved them to a separate folder for archival purposes. Don't know why it isn't working

EDIT: Nevermind, figured it out. Where Nexus puts mods is not where they need to go

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

@icelordcryo

Ah i see.

Big tip for you, Don't use Vortex for the Sims games.

Just use the Mods folder located here= This PC > Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods

Then add folders like this= 

MCCC

WickedWhimsMod

WW Animations

Build Buy

Clothes 

Hair

-and so on.

Using a mod manager for this game is not needed. most, if not all users don't use one.

:) 

Is Shakeproductions68 a career path? venue? What's a household watanabe? Gibson? Tillman? These files are larger than your animation files so I suspect they are something substantial but I cannot discern anything about them, much less determine where they would be in game.

5 hours ago, SuperGumby said:

Is Shakeproductions68 a career path? venue? What's a household watanabe? Gibson? Tillman? These files are larger than your animation files so I suspect they are something substantial but I cannot discern anything about them, much less determine where they would be in game.

they are sims..

and Shakeproductions68 is clothes.. that is the name of the original author.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, DeathByGlamour69 said:

what are the differences between gold, silver, and platinum?? is there more animations in plat, like does it have all animations or do they have diff animations each?

Pltinum has animations with more than 2 people of on custom devices. Platinum Tier has to both Platinum ang Gold.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2020 at 8:18 AM, azmodan22 said:

You need to have both rug installed ("normal" and Short) and place them in front of the stairs with the green arrows pointing away from them. Then click on the rug to play the animations.

Im having this same issue, can you by chance  link to where i can find this bit of CC to download?  as I cant seem to find what your referring to

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, max20s said:

Hi

What´s the difference between gold and platinum animations?

Platinum are animations with more sims at a time and animations for custom locations like the Stairs rugs.
You need to download both of them to have all the animations.
But only one versions of each, either Rough or Normal, not both.

46 minutes ago, azmodan22 said:

Platinum are animations with more sims at a time and animations for custom locations like the Stairs rugs.
You need to download both of them to have all the animations.
But only one versions of each, either Rough or Normal, not both.

You know the next question is going to be...

What's the difference between the Rough and Normal files!.. ?

7 minutes ago, MJ123 said:

Hmm, I have all 3 versions available in game, they’re just not placing. I have both Gold and Platinum Rough versions installed. Can you clarify? Thank you for your response! 

Ugh, nevermind. I see what I did now. Sorry bout that. Thanks for your time :)

15 hours ago, JayjayMirror said:

So how exactly does the futa stuff work? I already tried changing the Roles (male to female and vise versa). The animation is playing but there's no dick xD

There are 2 ways to make a futa. One is to choose the option "This sim has a dick" in CAS, and the other one is install Nisas' cock and choose one of the models instead of a strapon.

On 2/23/2021 at 3:02 PM, azmodan22 said:

There are 2 ways to make a futa. One is to choose the option "This sim has a dick" in CAS, and the other one is install Nisas' cock and choose one of the models instead of a strapon.

A futa have both genitals (male and female). What you describe is a transgender. From what I know there is no way to make a futa in TS4.

5 hours ago, tahadar said:

A futa have both genitals (male and female). What you describe is a transgender. From what I know there is no way to make a futa in TS4.

Nisa has a penis with Vagina that you can use istead of the strapon or for a penis with the "this sim has a penis". Closest thing to a futa you can get.

Not 100% futa thought yea.