[Sims 4] Anarcis' Animations for WickedWhims [22 april. 2024: +15 NEW ANIMATIONS!]

I'm should start a thread and post all the odd crap that goes on in my sims games....Hmmm... or maybe I shouldn't. hehehehe huh.pngohmy.pngblink.pngwacko.png

You're always welcome in the photography thread! That's totally killer what you did and I love it!

You should team up with Jenni for a vid maybe? Would be something truly special!

Nice work Anarcis!

Inspired as always :heart:

How's the object animation going?

Can't wait to see what you do, I chose the washing machine :D

I'm should start a thread and post all the odd crap that goes on in my sims games....Hmmm... or maybe I shouldn't. hehehehe huh.png ohmy.png blink.png wacko.png

Do!

I'm should start a thread and post all the odd crap that goes on in my sims games....Hmmm... or maybe I shouldn't. hehehehe huh.pngohmy.pngblink.pngwacko.png

You're always welcome in the photography thread! That's totally killer what you did and I love it!

You should team up with Jenni for a vid maybe? Would be something truly special!

Nice work Anarcis!

Thank you! Just weighing some options at the moment - torn between more extreme stuff (the bubbletronic! the surgery table!) and more subtle, mundane stuff (like animating the covers and pillows on beds). Hoping to put something out there next week. 

Do!

Nice work Anarcis!

Thank you! Just weighing some options at the moment - torn between more extreme stuff (the bubbletronic! the surgery table!) and more subtle, mundane stuff (like animating the covers and pillows on beds). Hoping to put something out there next week.
I've got a lady sim being teasing by the running washing machine, I overlapped the dishwasher sound to create the effect and it made and some others chuckle :lol:

I'm excited to see what a pro like yourself can do with it :D

If you need any assist with saving I'm happy to help ;)

Ps, when you append the studio mesh files for your object, you'll need it's rig too :)

post-1366609-0-88540200-1497312743_thumb.gif have fun dude!

Do!

Nice work Anarcis!

I've got a lady sim being teasing by the running washing machine, I overlapped the dishwasher sound to create the effect and it made and some others chuckle :lol:

I'm excited to see what a pro like yourself can do with it :D

If you need any assist with saving I'm happy to help ;)

Ps, when you append the studio mesh files for your object, you'll need it's rig too :)

attachicon.gifEllie2.gif have fun dude!

Man that washing machine idea is brilliant. And thanks for the offer, I'll certainly keep it in mind!

Screenshots for Anarcis, as promised. I'm not even close to being done with the set up, lot or all the stuff for the whole story line but that animation is what inspired this whole thing that has taken on a life of it's own. Even with the small distraction involving gyrating pandas and hot predator death sex, I have been creating custom CC and story lines around that animation for days lol It started with me playing around with one animation in a totally different save. All the sudden all 5 of my sims are levitating at once. lol I was like...what the f*ck just happened ...I actually thought they were being abducted. Then they just hung there then drop down and started masturbating furiously lol Then the hamster on the wheel in my head startled spinning so fast there was smoke coming out of my ears lol  Anyways, thank you for that animation. I know it was meant as experimental and doesn't exactly fall in with the popular vote but you have one person who's a huge fan of it smile.png

My only request is maybe one with the arms held out to the side and more of an ambient noise. It's too bad there isn't something for vanilla non-sexual animations that this game lacks because if the animators here are this amazing with complicated sex acts, I can't even imagine what they could do with day to day interactions.  

Guest Redabyss

My only request is maybe one with the arms held out to the side and more of an ambient noise. It's too bad there isn't something for vanilla non-sexual animations that this game lacks because if the animators here are this amazing with complicated sex acts, I can't even imagine what they could do with day to day interactions.  

Well... I did one in which the man is caught peeping/staying were he shouldn't, if you need it :D

Well... I did one in which the man is caught peeping/staying were he shouldn't, if you need it biggrin.png

I would love it! Wait..is it in with your current ani's? 

Guest Redabyss

Well... I did one in which the man is caught peeping/staying were he shouldn't, if you need it biggrin.png

Yes it is. Is a teasing animation for floor. Though don't expect much as I'm not particularly good XD

Plus, come to think of it, it's more consensual than anything else (with the woman starting to have pervy ideas).

You can find a preview here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/72043-sims-4-redabyss-animations-for-wicked-whims-update-126-1-animation-24-total/?p=1921069

Yes it is. Is a teasing animation for floor. Though don't expect much as I'm not particularly good XD

Plus, come to think of it, it's more consensual than anything else (with the woman starting to have pervy ideas).

You can find a preview here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/72043-sims-4-redabyss-animations-for-wicked-whims-update-126-1-animation-24-total/?p=1921069

You don't give yourself enough credit.

I know exactly which one this is! I'm going to see what I can do with it :D My problem is, I almost never use the teasing animations because I'm impatient and want to get straight to business. lol Now I'm finding some of the teasing animations are awesome! 

You don't give yourself enough credit.

I know exactly which one this is! I'm going to see what I can do with it :D My problem is, I almost never use the teasing animations because I'm impatient and want to get straight to business. lol Now I'm finding some of the teasing animations are awesome! 

Those screens are something else, Velvet! I really enjoy seeing you find a use for these animations. Love the peeping tom animation as well, RedAbyss.

Kind of has me inspired to give those aliens another go soon.

By the way, new Patreon animation up today!

post-1341781-0-97463700-1497448269_thumb.gif

Awkward Foreplay (plus Third Wheel)

This is meant to a clumsy prelude to sex, working especially wel for all those teenage Mess Around-y scenarios. He (or she)'s making moves, the other's warming up to it but is still shy and/or hesitant. That's the 2P bit. Add in a third sim and you've got a super awkward third wheel scenarion where there's one girl (or boy) to many in the room and he/she's trying to find the exit, looking for an appropriate window to leave. Or join in.

So it's a 2P and 3P Teasing interaction for all genders. I've also made sure it works for single and double beds.

I am a bit stuck. I installed your animations and also downloaded the dance poles that you suggested but when i click the dancepole i dont get any dance options. There is a Wickedwhim part on the menu but no dances. How do i do pole dances?

The dancing is a WickedWhims interaction, under 'Teasing'. It is still Patreon-exclusive, I'm afraid, for now

ah okies. :) thats fine. I completely respect the Patreon system. I just didnt realise. No worries. I can patiently wait. At least i know i didnt break something LOL

Glad to hear it! The animations will be along in time!

Those screens are something else, Velvet! I really enjoy seeing you find a use for these animations. Love the peeping tom animation as well, RedAbyss.

Kind of has me inspired to give those aliens another go soon.

Thank you, kindly. 

And please do be inspired! :) I'm going for a sex magic type thing (which I am still playing around with the lot and set up and why that levitation animation was PERFECT...because witched and sirens and Minotaurs lol) and wanted to see how that cloak would look. Not sure if I will stick with that or just do full nude Sims.

New animation on my Patreon!

post-1341781-0-44612100-1497864031_thumb.gif

Missionary Sodomy

It's relatively simpler fare compared to MFFFFF Harems, mind, but with this, I thought it'd be time to commit a little something to the rougher categories. Meet Missionary Sodomy, a harsh Anal interaction for floors. It's nominally MF but it works for strap-on-on-man and man-on-man as well.

A little animations I released today on my Patreon:

post-1341781-0-66021800-1498664510_thumb.gif

Share the Afterglow (2P)

A Teasing animation meant for after-sex situations. I severely miss these in WW, so here is one, to add some storytelling to your sex encounters. I plan on making a series with different numbers of sims and different dynamics.