[Sims 4] Anarcis' Animations for WickedWhims [22 april. 2024: +15 NEW ANIMATIONS!]

17 hours ago, RobRossiFan said:

So you want to say that you change the file package and you can make it remain unmodified? how that?

even the file size is abs the same like from 28FEB2018 (almost a year old file and still here attached)

16 hours ago, RobRossiFan said:

May be JAN14 2019 is the date of updating the TOPIC itself not the file attached.
so we aint gonna get here for free any new anims from last year I guess so

Listen very carefully: I make a copy for each Update I do, so yes, each iteration remains unmodified after creation. Not hard. Instead of wildly speculating, you could simply download the mod - which is *free*, last I checked - and see whether the new animations I mentioned on this thread are in there or not. I have better things to do than explain how my update strategy works - so far you seem the only one unable to grasp it.

3 hours ago, Anarcis said:

I just never faced a case when I have abs the same filesize package and I have to ensure myself somehow that it has something new inside.
you see the file is absolutely the SAME in my folder.
Very weird for me, sorry
I just do not want to waste my time getting the old files for game then ingame I check if there sth REALLY new.
Morethen, you say you ADDED more into - and filesize is still the same? you joking?

this is screenshow how I try to replace my old file from you with the "updated" it's the same size,date,time  

=============================================================================

Listen very carefully: I make a copy for each Update I do, so yes, each iteration remains unmodified after creation. Not hard. Instead of wildly speculating, you could simply download the mod - which is *free*, last I checked - and see whether the new animations I mentioned on this thread are in there or not. I have better things to do than explain how my update strategy works - so far you seem the only one unable to grasp it.

Снимок1.JPG

51 minutes ago, RobRossiFan said:

Снимок1.JPG

This is a pointless exchange. You could've checked the files in the same time you spent making that screenshot. I'm sorry you think I'm somehow cheating people over this free animation pack. I'm not, and I'm not very interested in convincing you. Check the files if your schedule allows for it. There'll be a new LL update tomorrow for you to make screenshots of.

Hey there LL. Time for a new Update I think, got 10 new previously Patreon-exclusive animations for you! If yoyu like what you see, have a look at my Patreon - I update multiple times per week! Let me run you through the new ones:

- - -

1?token-time=1549843200&token-hash=a2tS-

Pillory Pile-Up

MMF/MMM Anal for Azmodan's Medium Pillory.

1?token-time=1549843200&token-hash=SqLr0

Terrific Trio

MMF/MMM Anal for Double Bed.

1?token-time=1549843200&token-hash=J57FK

She's Been Waiting

MF/FF Teasing for Double Bed.

1?token-time=1549843200&token-hash=mqFXj

Double Anal Divan

MMF/MMM Anal for Sofa.

1?token-time=1549843200&token-hash=n2J7M

Distracted Handyman

MF/MM/FF Teasing for Washing Machines.

1?token-time=1549843200&token-hash=Lx4zz

Celebrity Screw/Firm Thrusting

MF vaginal for Double Bed. Reacts as if being screwed by favorite celebrity. Firm Thrusting is a variant with normal reactions/emotions.

1?token-time=1549843200&token-hash=ZO8r3

Clumsy Teenage Sex

MF Vaginal for Single Bed.

1?token-time=1549843200&token-hash=8B895

Cunning Linguist

MF/FF Oraljob for Double Bed.

1?token-time=1549843200&token-hash=msLGQ

Flirty Slow Dance

MF/FF/MM Teasing for Floors.

1?token-time=1549843200&token-hash=0OdSP

Look Him Over

MM/MF/MMM/MFF/MMF Teasing for Seats, Loveseats and Sofas.

---

Right, that's it for now - enjoy!

On 1/27/2019 at 10:47 AM, Anarcis said:

New Update incoming today on Patreon, which should fix it!

I still can't get it to work like i want it. I can invite the human men to join in to the Alien Inspection and they do. But i can't invite the Alien woman. Even when the watch the sex they don't join in.

On 1/30/2019 at 5:31 AM, wongfoo2003 said:

I still can't get it to work like i want it. I can invite the human men to join in to the Alien Inspection and they do. But i can't invite the Alien woman. Even when the watch the sex they don't join in.

Very strange. It's not something inside the mod or the code, I've checked again. Could there be another mod interfering?

12 hours ago, Anarcis said:

Very strange. It's not something inside the mod or the code, I've checked again. Could there be another mod interfering?

The mod is working. It was my fault. I made the mistake to make the alien woman a family. It works correctly when i started a new game with them only being roommates.

But i still got a problem, that the animation didn't start if the alien woman is asking for it.

Thanks for the update! ?  I really like your animations and can see quite an improvement compared to our humble beginnings (there are still a few issues with the hands, but hey, practice makes perfect! ?).

However, for some reason, when initiating the Take Bath Together animation, there's no water effect in the bathtub. Is that intentional and do we have to apply the water effect manually? Otherwise the animation's not making a lot of sense even if it's cute ?

Tried three bathtubs from various expansion packs, but neither of those have applied the water effect (I haven't tried the other bathtub animations yet, so I can't tell right now, though shower sex seems to be working fine)

03.02.19_18-43-17.png

03.02.19_18-38-06.png

03.02.19_18-31-46.png

18 hours ago, パンとバラ said:

Thanks for the update! ?  I really like your animations and can see quite an improvement compared to our humble beginnings (there are still a few issues with the hands, but hey, practice makes perfect! ?).

However, for some reason, when initiating the Take Bath Together animation, there's no water effect in the bathtub. Is that intentional and do we have to apply the water effect manually? Otherwise the animation's not making a lot of sense even if it's cute ?

Tried three bathtubs from various expansion packs, but neither of those have applied the water effect (I haven't tried the other bathtub animations yet, so I can't tell right now, though shower sex seems to be working fine)

03.02.19_18-43-17.png

03.02.19_18-38-06.png

03.02.19_18-31-46.png

Hmm. I had a look at the animation in-game and it does take a full loop (about eight to ten seconds) for the water to appear. It's a small keyframing error I made back in the day, a little jarring, of course. Does the water appear after a while, or not at all?

On 2/4/2019 at 1:09 PM, Anarcis said:

Hmm. I had a look at the animation in-game and it does take a full loop (about eight to ten seconds) for the water to appear. It's a small keyframing error I made back in the day, a little jarring, of course. Does the water appear after a while, or not at all?

Yes, the water does appear waiting for the first loop to pass. Thanks for clarifying! ?

Just curious, but do you plan to make these animations also compatible for the corner bathtubs?

On 2/5/2019 at 11:24 PM, パンとバラ said:

Yes, the water does appear waiting for the first loop to pass. Thanks for clarifying! ?

Just curious, but do you plan to make these animations also compatible for the corner bathtubs?

Good to hear! I'm conflicted by the corner bath - I love the thing and would like to do dedicated animations for it, but I can't make WW distinguish between normal baths and corner baths - I think. Must try again, though. Anyway, I wouldn't want the 'normal' and 'corner' bath animations to intermix, as we'd get a lot of clipping. I'll get back on this!

7 hours ago, Anarcis said:

Good to hear! I'm conflicted by the corner bath - I love the thing and would like to do dedicated animations for it, but I can't make WW distinguish between normal baths and corner baths - I think. Must try again, though. Anyway, I wouldn't want the 'normal' and 'corner' bath animations to intermix, as we'd get a lot of clipping. I'll get back on this!

Hi dude!

Have you tried using the WWID? I think we can enable specific objects this way rather than using the tag for all

6 hours ago, R-Lo said:

Hi dude!

Have you tried using the WWID? I think we can enable specific objects this way rather than using the tag for all

No, not yet but was thinking of trying that, thanks! I do get the feeling -and so far it's only a feeling- that WWID latch onto normal tags, like you only have to select one easel WWID if you want to make easel things. I think. I could very definitely be wrong, and this may just be WWID superstition!

23 hours ago, Anarcis said:

No, not yet but was thinking of trying that, thanks! I do get the feeling -and so far it's only a feeling- that WWID latch onto normal tags, like you only have to select one easel WWID if you want to make easel things. I think. I could very definitely be wrong, and this may just be WWID superstition!

No problem, we'll have to see, think it's worked for me in the past but I will check for sure as I got something for a specific sofa coming up, 

At the moment I'm trying to add FX for the bath water and cant find one, would you mind if I ask which one have you used pls?

24 minutes ago, R-Lo said:

No problem, we'll have to see, think it's worked for me in the past but I will check for sure as I got something for a specific sofa coming up, 

At the moment I'm trying to add FX for the bath water and cant find one, would you mind if I ask which one have you used pls?

I'll let you know what works. As for bath water FX, what effect specifically? The water itself is a mesh, s4studio_mesh_3 in most models - is that what you're looking for? I haven't used anything beside that!

11 hours ago, Anarcis said:

I'll let you know what works. As for bath water FX, what effect specifically? The water itself is a mesh, s4studio_mesh_3 in most models - is that what you're looking for? I haven't used anything beside that!

Riight! The water is an object? I also had found this with puddles too, I spent weeks searching through FX only to find it was something that had to be placed in build mode and ended up using something extracted which I had to recolour!

I already have a bath water rug mod which I used before, is this what you mean? Or can the water mesh be triggered like effects?

12 hours ago, R-Lo said:

Riight! The water is an object? I also had found this with puddles too, I spent weeks searching through FX only to find it was something that had to be placed in build mode and ended up using something extracted which I had to recolour!

I already have a bath water rug mod which I used before, is this what you mean? Or can the water mesh be triggered like effects?

No,just drag s4studio_mesh_3 of the bath object up in blender and keyframe it there - that's all!

LL friends! Time for a new Update! Got 12 animations here for your, previously Patreon-exclusive. If you like what you see, like getting five or so Updates a week, and access to a hundred or so more animations, have a look at my Patreon!

Let me walk you through them:

1?token-time=1551139200&token-hash=AuidD

Gentle Floor Screw

MF vaginal Floor.

1?token-time=1551139200&token-hash=NH_Gh

Sodomized in the Studio

MF/MM/MMF/MMM/MFF Anal for Photo Studios.

1?token-time=1551139200&token-hash=Zw3fd

Three-Way Makeout

MMM/FFF/MFF/MMF Teasing for Sofas and Loveseats.

1?token-time=1551139200&token-hash=Qstvn

Any Which Way Three-Way

MMF/MMM Anal for Double Bed.

1?token-time=1551139200&token-hash=b22p0

Nail Her

MF vaginal for Floors.

1?token-time=1551139200&token-hash=kmCkv

Shaft-Teasing

MF/MM Handjob for Sofas and Loveseats.

1?token-time=1551139200&token-hash=bGPZo

Clumsy Seat Sex

MF vaginal for most seats and toilets.

1?token-time=1551139200&token-hash=dqF0U

Sneaky Closet Sex

MF Vaginal/MM Anal for Closets.

1?token-time=1551139200&token-hash=c-jyX

Sims 3 Makeout

MF/MM/FF Teasing for Double Bed.

forciblefoursome.gif.c86774e5525a13fb75ce04a0bbc77a38.gif

Forceful Foursome

MMMM/MMMF/MMFF/MFFF/MMM/MMF/MFF/MF/MM Anal for Double Beds.

1?token-time=1551139200&token-hash=12ifi

Gentle Floor Climax

MF Climax for Floors.

1?token-time=1551139200&token-hash=MzET8

Double Divan Orgasms

MMF/MMM Climax for Sofas.

Enjoy!