Oddity encountered

KainsChylde

I've noticed something odd and I'm not sure which plugin could be causing it (there are 4 I know of) so I'm putting this here.

Its by no means major, just a minor confusion, but I keep encountering male npcs wearing p2 and p3 armors. You have any idea what a mindfuck it is to go to loot a dead Viper Gunslinger just to find out he was at stage 3 pregnancy?

I assume the leveled lists that add pregnant outfits to some npcs aren't gender limited? Probably not fixable without altering the inventory of every female npc though.

Lucky the mesh isn't affected :P

Yeah the levelled lists and random spawns aren't gender specific, not sure whether it's worth a lot of trouble to fix :)

Apparently it can also cause an arm to grow out ur belly button too :) (FO3 reference)

Mutated toes can kill

Frank in FO2

, truth on that. Not a single lie, I've used it before.

But mutated body parts were originally from Fo1, your first dose of radiation from the golden gecko caves with no rad protection gave you an extra toe. That you could get removed, and put in a jar. And give a name. The FO3 bit was homage to FO1 and FO2. If you never played either you're missing out. :)

Lols are nice, but don't you feel that "(Px)" suffixes in cloth\armor names can be exused only as easy-for-debug?

Strip them and all things will look natural (male meshes unchanged, at least until not accepted any-gender parasite-egg-"pregnancy").

Archived