[Sims 4] wild_guy's Female Body Details [01.10.2023]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Ltvbe said:

How do I use this? I can’t seem to figure out how to have my sim use this mod! I tried CAS and don’t see it. It’s not in my body selector either. Please help 

Look at CAS face/skin details section, you should find all available body details there.

5 hours ago, devilangel13 said:

Hello! Do you think that it could be possible to get the breast vein texture as tattoo? (and to be able to add it on a skin overlay at the same time, i know i ask a lot!) i create some sims that i share here and it would be a really nice touch to finish my last work ^^

Hey. There is the reason not to do this officially, tattoos can't be applied to sims automatically in contrast to skin details. But you can easily do this yourself using S4S, see the first post paragraph "How to change used slot". As for adding veins to some skin overlay, there is no any problem at all, you just need to edit skin overlay texture by adding veins texture to it as another layer (i.e. merge 2 textures) and save the result.

3 hours ago, wild_guy said:

Hey. There is the reason not to do this officially, tattoos can't be applied to sims automatically in contrast to skin details. But you can easily do this yourself using S4S, see the first post paragraph "How to change used slot". As for adding veins to some skin overlay, there is no any problem at all, you just need to edit skin overlay texture by adding veins texture to it as another layer (i.e. merge 2 textures) and save the result.

Well i guess i'm gonna need to learn that! And can i create a copy of the file with an other name on it to be able to use both? One in the skin overlay, one in the tattoo section? Or it's gonna make some problem with the game?

46 minutes ago, devilangel13 said:

Well i guess i'm gonna need to learn that! And can i create a copy of the file with an other name on it to be able to use both? One in the skin overlay, one in the tattoo section? Or it's gonna make some problem with the game?

Yes, you can create a copy and use both versions but you can't do this in ordinary way by just copying with another name, you have to make a clone of original package to make it independent. You can do it using S4S or S4 CAS Tools, look here and here.

11 hours ago, Ltvbe said:

I looked there and didn't see any of the options to change them. 

If you have other mods in skin details, they may conflict, usually those mods are some skins, skin overlays etc. You always can make a backup of your Mods folder and test any mod without other mods to make sure it works.

8 minutes ago, maxwellfoto said:

а есть мод что бы ляжки сделать по больше?

В смысле толще? Я не знаю, вероятно надо искать мод на слайдеры. Я тут на форуме встречал каких-то жутких созданий с огромными задницами и тому подобное, может и про ляжки есть в том числе.

On 12/18/2019 at 5:39 AM, wild_guy said:

В смысле толще? Я не знаю, вероятно надо искать мод на слайдеры. Я тут на форуме встречал каких-то жутких созданий с огромными задницами и тому подобное, может и про ляжки есть в том числе.

вот тело впереди меня устраивает, но я хочу чуток сбоку увеличить бедра ну это максимум, какой мне мод поставить? 

вот хочу такие бедра как я раньше играл на старой сборке"брюнетка" в чем тут конфликт?

20.12.2019_1-42-59.png

20.12.2019_1-43-11.png

22.12.2018_3-20-03.png

I have an issue. Half a year ago when I played with this mod, all game generated townies got some random skin details like nipples or pubic hair. I liked this feature it was like they was born with those details. But now this doesn't work. Townies dont get random skin details. Is there a way to get this feature back? I deleted all mods and testes game with only WW and this mod but still not effect.

6 hours ago, ravenlol said:

I have an issue. Half a year ago when I played with this mod, all game generated townies got some random skin details like nipples or pubic hair. I liked this feature it was like they was born with those details. But now this doesn't work. Townies dont get random skin details. Is there a way to get this feature back? I deleted all mods and testes game with only WW and this mod but still not effect.

I didn't know about this so thank you for telling me. I have just checked and it doesn't work for mee too. But I changed nothing in the mod so the only thing I can assume is EA disallowed skin details for live random, accidentally or intentionally. Anyway this means the game can't generate sims with freckles or moles anymore. Unfortunately I don't think I can do anything with this, this is the question developers of the game. I don't have any contacts with them so it would be great if somebody can ask them, maybe in some specific thread on the official forum or somehow else. :dissapointed:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I have recently upgraded all of my mods and added some new ones.  I have been experiencing some issues and was hoping anyone could see this and help out.  My male sims crotch is white when naked in CAS and game play.  my Female sims has nipples but no color to them in CAS, normal in game play. The body options to select from this mod is not available in the CAS files.    I have remove all of the other skins that  I think may be in conflict with this mod.  I am using Nisa's wicked pervision which was recently added, and CMAR package. Several other CC has been added I can send a list if necessary.  

white crotch.PNG