Belly node issues

AlexParanoic052

Welp yet again i get slapped in the face with an issue.

When the weight is change theres no visual effect on naked body but when character is wearing armor it is visible.

i dont really know what else to say so im just gonna leave a list of mods im using:

A Cure for the Nightmare - A Cure for the Nightmare

A Quality World Map and Solstheim Map - With Roads
actorEvents
Alternate Start - Live Another Life - Alternate Start - Live Another Life
aModestSkyrimV1_1
Apropos_Classic_2016_11_01_02
Arachnophobia 0.10.1
Armor from Spriggan Wood _ Sexy lore friendly CBBE armor - CalienteBodySlideData
Armor from Spriggan Wood _ Sexy lore friendly CBBE armor - Main file with physics HDT
BeeingFemale_2_7_2
Better MessageBox Controls - Better MessageBox Controls v1_2
Better Shape Creature
BodySlide and Outfit Studio
Bound Weapons - Last Longer and Cast Faster - Bound Weapons Last Longer and Cast Faster
Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-
Camping Kit of the Northern Ranger - Camping Kit of the Northern Ranger
CCAS v13
Cloaks of Skyrim 1-2 -12092-1-2
Crimson Twilight Armor - CBBEv3 - Bodyslide - UNP - 7B Bombshell - UNPB - 7bUNP - Crimson Twilight Armor - CBBE BodySlide
Crimson Twilight Armor - CBBEv3 - Bodyslide - UNP - 7B Bombshell - UNPB - 7bUNP - Green Textures
Crimson Twilight Armor - CBBEv3 - Bodyslide - UNP - 7B Bombshell - UNPB - 7bUNP - Light Armor option
DCF_plugin-36125-1-3
Defeat V5b3.3fixed
Devious Devices: Assets
Devious Devices: Expansion
DeviousDevices-Integration-2.9.1
Deviously Cursed Loot
Deviously Helpless
Drinking Fountains of Skyrim - Drinking Fountains of Skyrim
Estrus Chaurus v4.20a
EstrusForSkyrim - EstrusForSkyrimV120
EZ2C Dialogue Menu - configurable - better navigation and control
Fill Her Up
FNIS Sexy Move - FNIS Sexy Move 6.1
Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS - FNIS Behavior V6_3
Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS - FNIS Creature Pack 6_1
From The Deeps (redone) 2.5
Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice
GetStripped_v2
Haunted House 1.8
HDT Breast And Butt Physics - TBBP BBP Supported
HDT HighHeels System - hdtHighHeel_beta0_5
HDT Physics Extensions - HDT Physics Extensions
HDT Tails Wearable - HDT Tail Wearable 1.5.1
Helmet Toggle - Show Hide - Helmet Toggle
Hypothermia
Hypothermia Plus - Unofficial Upgrade - Hypothermia Plus Version 1.16
ImmerSlave-0.9.8b
Infinite Weapon Charges - Infinite Weapon Charges 1.0
JContainers - JContainers
Khajiit - Sense of Smell - Sense of Smell - Khajiit 3-1 English
Killable Children
Legerity - Morgynn Ashcroft's Sword - Legerity
MoreNastyCritters9_3
mslDeviousCaptures2.71
NetImmerse Override - NetImmerse Override v3-4-4
Night-Eye Overhaul
NudeSkeever
Ohmes-Raht
Ohmes-Raht Race - UNP CBBE - Ohmes Raht 2_1
Ohmes-Raht Race - UNP CBBE - Ohmes Raht Dawnguard
Only Body [bETA 1.0]
PapyrusUtil - Modders Scripting Utility Functions - PapyrusUtil - Scripting Utility Functions
Player Headtracking - Player Headtracking 3_3
Player Voicesets - Player Voicesets - Main File - Fixed
Pure Waters - 1_Pure Waters Legendary 5.0
RaceMenu - RaceMenu v3-4-5
Realistic Needs and Diseases 2.0
Realistic Ragdolls and Force
Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide TBBP HDT
Sacrificial Spriggan v1_40
Safety Load - SafetyLoad 1_2
SexLab Werewolves
SexLab_LoversVictim_v20140106
SexLabAroused_V27c
SexLabFramework_v162_FULL
SexLabMatchMaker.Rev7
sexy idle Animation
Skyrim - Enhanced Camera - Enhanced Camera 1.4
SkyUI
Sneak Tools - Sneak Tools 1_00
SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - Light - 1.04
tentacleArmorCBBE
Things in the Dark 1.81
TK Dodge-20923-2-01
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch - Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch
Wearable Lanterns - Wearable Lanterns 4.0.1 Release
Wet and Cold
Winter Is Coming - Cloaks - WIC Cloaks NMM 2_3
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
ZaZAnimationPack_v0611_Patch
ZazAnimationPack_v61
Zephyr - Auriels bow - Bound bow distance fix - Zephyr and Auriel's Bow fix

If you use bodyslide.

There are, for example, CBBE versions, with and without BellyNode.

CBBE HDT / TBBP has a Bellynode.

So you only have to select your preset and choose the right body -> Create Outfit.

When batch function is used, CBBE can override CBBE HDT - this is probably the cause..

• 2 weeks later...

im using all-in-one hdt animated pussy with clams of skyrim and the inflation framework when i have armor on everything looks fine but without armor the belly becomes a peak i tried adjusting the scaling in the mcm of inflation framework but it didnt change anything on the naked body

im using all-in-one hdt animated pussy with clams of skyrim and the inflation framework when i have armor on everything looks fine but without armor the belly becomes a peak i tried adjusting the scaling in the mcm of inflation framework but it didnt change anything on the naked body

There are reasons for this:

1. Node scaling is completely outdated- the mod author should change the mod to Morphs - or at least offer as an optional download.
Nio with Morphs also has the advantage that different mods do not interfere with each other.

2. Presumably, this xml is only available in the femalebody, so with armor is ok.
Cause is the xml. Either it does not fit to your body (skin weight) - or it is badly made.

1. Node scaling is completely outdated- the mod author should change the mod to Morphs - or at least offer as an optional download.
Nio with Morphs also has the advantage that different mods do not interfere with each other.

2. Presumably, this xml is only available in the femalebody, so with armor is ok.
Cause is the xml. Either it does not fit to your body (skin weight) - or it is badly made.

but im not using node scaling im using the nioverride that comes with race menu and i have every mod that does scaling use it as well and uninstalled c.a.n.s because it didnt work 

but im not using node scaling im using the nioverride that comes with race menu and i have every mod that does scaling use it as well and uninstalled c.a.n.s because it didnt work 

If inflation framework does not make a node scaling, then the reason is probably point 2.

But I do not believe that inflation framework uses morphs. ;)

Because I have just written a brief example, I write here also purely. :P

Maybe someone can need it - just a simple example.

String Property NIO_KEY = "Pregnancymod.esp" AutoReadOnly

;Any pregnancy mod, or whatever.
;It is important that the morphs apply only to this mod - so even several mods, using the same morphs, can be completely independent of each other

float currentWeight
;pbValue is the Morphvalue 1.0 = 100% in BodySlide. Value can be positive and negative.
;pbValue is relative.
;This means 0.0 is no change - it's like created with BodySlide.
;If with BodySlide a body was created with Slider DoubleMelon 50% - then 0.0 is 50% DoubleMelon.
;The calculation for pbValue this should come from Prengancy-mod.

Function MorphPregBelly(Actor akActor, float pbValue)
currentWeight = akActor.GetWeight()
NiOverride.SetBodyMorph(akActor, "PregancyBelly",NIO_KEY, pbValue)
NiOverride.UpdateModelWeight(akActor)
akActor.UpdateWeight(currentWeight) ;Prevents Blackskin bug from Skyrim when processing Tri's / Morphs
EndFunction

Archived