New game(incomplete) - After Invasion - WIP - Alpha .75 - Ren'Py

perversity

Why not have a option to where the player can hide certain date able groups? Like for me I probably won't want anything to do with any of them if all they want to do is date as friends have enough of them in RL don't need a ton more in a game. I might even change their pictures to something ugly so that I can go boy is she ugly looks like I'm not missing anything and I feel sorry for anyone that dates her.

The people who upload them upload them to shit sites like fboom Keep2Share upload and so on. Limited downloads download restrictions throttled downloads they also get money from posting them to those sites and get so much per download they might also add shit to those files like viruses or malaware.  The stupid thing is why would someone go download something that is free on one of those sites when they can go and get it right from the author and have a good reputable download host like mediafire or mega.

Yeah I have a hard time grasping the need to pirate shit when its patreon first, public later, but they do it all the time...

When its free, I just don't get it at all. Hmmm I could download it for free from the author, day of release, or I could go d/l it at 50k/s from some malware laden shit host so a jackass gets money for it hmmmm

decisions decisions

I have a User Interface suggestion.  The Day/Date and Encyclopaedia text almost always cuts right across the Render of the Player character.  It sort of mars the artwork.  Not sure how easy to do it is, but you might consider moving it to the top right or top middle of the screen so it isn't always right over the pretty pictures.  Just a thought.

Moving the day / Date is really easy, just needed to find a place to PUT it that wasn't running over something else. I had been thinking about the top middle of the screen, but that makes it hard to see. I had also thought about along the bottom just under the map. I just couldn't ever figure a place that worked best. ))) So I kinda left it as it was. )))

I'll take another look at it and see if I can find a better place for the date. I also might end up moving the box I had set up for the social powers (So they could get used in scenes, kind of my way of giving the player another way to do actions without a menu cluttering up the screen. I could slide that down and put something in place for Game info, something that will give the Date, weekday, any other important stuff (buttons for extra stuff.) Or hell just add the Enc to the Status page. Then have the Social powers located under that, so it's only on screen when your talking to what ever NPC, and the date / enc / date stuff isn't in the way of the images.

Anyways like I said, I'll take a look at it, and try to get something set up before the weekend.

Myuhinny, What I am going to try with the next release is to separate the people you can date by gender, and orientation. That way the player is pretty much only shown the people that they can enjoy sexy times with. That would be easier than creating groups to display. (Which if I end up going that route, I will try to set it up like tabs, where there will be different tabs at the top of the page with different preferences, or lifestyles on it. So Straight male, Straight Female, Bi, Gay, Les, Trans. Then you just click on that tab to get a selection of who you could date. Then if you just wanted to go out with someone as friends, then there would be another tab, or a way to invite someone to hang out for non-sexy times.)

As you can see..... I'm still kind of up in the air about things, and not really 100% set in stone on how I want things to go. I like the idea of doing things the easy way, but the hard way will give more info / be more accurate.

Tyrranus, hahahaha thanks man I needed that laugh today. )))) Yeah I'm with you on that idea. I would MUCH rather get my games direct from the Dev, not only because it supports their game, but also because at least then I KNOW that I got the legit stuff, and I don't have to worry about getting virii from unknown sites. If I had known about the idiots getting money for the downloads, then I would have been even more against those sites than I already was.

Myuhinny, (about the second part of your post regarding Pirates). Yeah it blows me away that so many people just won't go and get stuff from the source. I don't know if they realize that by not supporting the creator there is a chance that they might lose what they enjoy playing, or listening to, or watching..... Because if the people making the cool things can't make a living doing those things, then they will find something else to provide. It's even stupider when there taking something that's free, and trying to make money off it. Really depressing aspect of our society.

One last bit of good news..... I started my Vacation today, so I get 10 days away from work to focus on my own stuff without work getting in the way. ))))

as the author you can send them cease and desist orders, it forces them to take down the file but these sites will reupload. I know about them and their habits because Ive made a hobby of finding them and reporting them to some authors I know that enjoy handing out the C&D orders ;)

Ahhh ok thanks for the heads up again man. )))

It sounds like it's only worth doing the C&D order to save your rep, so people don't get burned from anything bad that the Pirates upload into your game. So definitely worth doing. )))

A few bits of news for you all here.... I have the code figured out for the custom date screens I just need to get the people added to the screens when I get a few other projects done.

The date code is coming along, it's something like 30% done atm.

Got a lot of REALLY badass things for Daz studio last night, including the newest version of Victoria (She's the first female model that they release model versions with), and the new Version 8 Models are looking REALLY badass.

I also got around 20 new locations for the game, and about 20 new outfits, and 5 or 6 new hair styles so I can switch a few of the main NPC's up a little later on in the game. Also got a few more Pose files to HOPEFULLY make my life a little easier. ))))

Don't really got much else right now, but wanted to make sure you all had a heads up on what I've been doing... This is going to be a very awesome and productive vacation for me. ))))

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all, just wanted to let you know that the .65 fixed version is up online now. DL link is in the first post again.

About this update. Almost no new art assets. But I added a bunch of new features to the game.

- Added the Cinema date content, so people can see how I want to take the Dates in the future, and see if others like what I am planning.

- Changed the conversation setup, so it's more in line with what I need it to be. All standard convo choices will show up when you enter an area with someone you can chat with, and you no longer need to click on an NPC to talk to them. In the future clicking on the NPC will take you to an area that you can adjust certain things about how you and the NPC interact with each other, plus it will give access to extra scenes. I also added the PC to the Convo screen and the plan is that when you click on the PC it will take you to an area that you can choose special scenes with the PC your talking to, as well as allowing you to use Social powers in the future.

- Changed the map a little bit to remove the Social powers ICON, and put the Date, Encyclopedia button, and 2 new features there.

- Added the function so the game will track cash, so when I add the store and inventory system, you will know what you have for cash on the main screen. (I hate hunting down what my resources are.)

- Added an animation to the Mom in her Chat screen, to try and make the system a little more alive than it was previously. IF people like it, I will do this with the rest of the NPC's. (There is a minor problem with the Animation.... It's WAY to fast, so you don't need to report that issue. LOL)

- Added the code to display the buttons to interact with the NPC's in the base from week 2 forward, but it's not working right.... Not sure what's going on, still fighting with that bit of code.

- There is 1 minor bug with the new chat system I still need to fix, that is causing a duplicate image to show up after talking with NPC's. Still working on getting that repaired.

- Added a few new scenes to the Neighbor's to finish off their days 1 - 7 content. It doesn't have images yet. (Still need to rework Janet and Harry content, as well as finish off the confrontation with Janet scene).

- Couple hundred minor bugs fixed, the bugs came from the new systems, not meshing correctly with the old code. So it was all self inflicted pain. ))))

Can't remember if theres anything more, but let me know what you think.

nice :) d/ling now.

Strangely I knew this was coming because of those pirate sites uploading your new versions from patreon lol

sorry to see(from your patreon) that this update was a migrane and a half

edit:

just starting in but the conversation screens in the rooms with family are showing double images, like mom's animated under a static.

also on the 1600x900 resolution the orange text for rooms gets obscured behind the 'return' button

edit2:

things with trey still like happening out of order for me, also some harry & gina ones.

Most anything to do with killawat seems buggy as hell.

janet ending is still buggy as hell

Noticed that some missing images were in places I thought Id seen images before

nice :) d/ling now.

Strangely I knew this was coming because of those pirate sites uploading your new versions from patreon lol

sorry to see(from your patreon) that this update was a migrane and a half

edit:

just starting in but the conversation screens in the rooms with family are showing double images, like mom's animated under a static.

also on the 1600x900 resolution the orange text for rooms gets obscured behind the 'return' button

edit2:

things with trey still like happening out of order for me, also some harry & gina ones.

Most anything to do with killawat seems buggy as hell.

janet ending is still buggy as hell

Noticed that some missing images were in places I thought Id seen images before

Heh, yeah this update was a Royal pain in the ass. There was a LOT of bugs that I just couldn't seem to get rid of.

The Images in the new Chat system are a known issue, I pushed it out with the bug on them, to make sure that the update got out there to everyone. The animation is also a little to fast, I need to extend it a LOT and get it to slow down.

I'll double check the placement of the Return  button compared to the tooltip info. See if I can get it spaced out a little bit more.

As for the Convo's I didn't get the Janet, or Harry scenes adjusted yet. Kind of burnt myself out on writing with all the stuff I had written up over the last month so I was working on trying to get the UI to reflect what I see in my head. As for the Trey scenes..... I can double check them, but when you say that they are a little out of Order, do you mean for content refering to him, or content dealing with other people?

Yeah Killawat, is more than a little behind the times, I haven't gotten to work on updating her content, and finishing up the stuff dealing with her. I need to finish up a LOT of other stuff, before I can move into the week 2 content.

I got a little work done on adding some stability to the Janet ending, but still haven't finished filling it in, it's on the plate now for the next major update, I have a lot of images that I need to look at and work through. I also noticed a lot of areas that I THOUGHT had images not having them anymore, so I need to run back and look at the code to figure out what happened.

So what did you think of the new content?

The Cinema Date, the new Chat UI, the first implementation of animations for some areas to add life to the game?

I think i was still playing an older version but is there some kind of walktrue or info on how to play this game ?? I think with the version i had there was not much todo after talking to all the neigbours nothing seem to trigger ??

Hey there D_Man, thanks for checking out the game.

Right now there are only a few things to do outside of the talking. I will give a basic guide here for ya. Then if you still need some help let me know and I will try to get something put together.

1: Any time you see a Chat interface, you can use it 3 times. To get as much info as possible about the world.

2: There are only a few Adult scenes in the code right now, and only a couple of them are finished with Images. 1 is a kind of hidden scene as a reward to one of my Patrons, it's with the Bro and Male PC Char. You need to visit him on Day 1, Choose either of the 2 main romance options (Seduction or Submission route), then on day 3 when talking to him make sure to tell him that you want to go get drinks when he gets back, then on day 4 visit his room.

3: There is the Date system that Opens up on day 5, you can currently date any of the Active Char's and go through most of the Cinema date. I didn't adjust the stats needed for the higher end options yet, that will come in the next release.

4: There is a written but not fully imaged intimacy scene with the Mom and Sis Char's on days 6 for the mom and 7 for the Sis.

5: The Pleasure touch works for Christina, and most of the Char's I just found an issue with the code that was supposed to display the Family Members in the base, for some reason it isn't working and I'm still trouble shooting it. (This is important because the people in your base have the Pleasure scenes in week 2, so the scenes are unreachable until I can fix that bug.)

6: In Downtown, you can visit the Library (above the Police station), you can visit the Police station and talk to Killawatt, but her content isn't fully fixed atm. Been struggling with the Base content, and the Neighborhood content, trying to get them taken care of before I move on.)

7: You can also take the Sis on a Forest date with some limited content, as well as you can take the Sister to the Resort. The initial date with her is written up, but I don't think it has all the images it needs. (Running with an Older computer, and Daz takes a LONG time on some of the more complex images.)

That's pretty much the content for now, Every 2 - 3 weeks I try to release an update and the updates usually either have new images to fill out old scenes, or they are new scenes to fill blank spots in the game. I am working on possibly changing the way that the content is handled after week 3 or 4 in game, so that the PC doesn't have to visit every single NPC every day to get all the story, they will be able to visit when they want to, and the scenes will wait until they are viewed.

On that note, I am taking a minor break from working on AI, to work on getting some knowledge needed to progress with the game. This way I can move forward and hopefully have less bugs, and be able to get more content out faster.

I like the new location for text. Nice to see the art of the PC without a line of words running across it.  Just a little polish thing, I probably looked at that a lot before I stopped and said "that sort of bugs me".  Can't really comment on animations, the only new ones I've seen are mostly covered up by a double picture, I can tell there are arms moving back there, but can't really see anything else.  The older animations of Mom walking and Lana when you go to work with Trey are good.  Wouldn't mind getting to know Trey's boss better.

Did encounter something that might be a bug.  Rolled a mage this time, when I went with Trey to his jobsite and had a conversation with Lana and Reaper it ended prematurely.  Usually Lana offers my PC a consulting job, but this time while still talking about Reaper I was returned to Trey's house in the neighborhood.  Wasn't certain whether this is a bug or was intended.  It does differ from what I've seen in the past for that scene.

Like some of the new outfits I'm seeing on the girls and some new dialog from Christina later in the week.  Liked the new chat UI, clicking on an active area for "The War" or "The Past" seems a little cleaner to me than the old menu.  I do sometimes lose track of how many times I've talked to someone on a subject when they have both war and past options.  Start asking myself was that the second or third war conversation and the first "the past"?  At least it tells me when I've talked too much.

As for the Trey scenes..... I can double check them, but when you say that they are a little out of Order, do you mean for content refering to him, or content dealing with other people?

So what did you think of the new content?

The Cinema Date, the new Chat UI, the first implementation of animations for some areas to add life to the game?

I liked the concept of the new date areas but didnt 'see' anything really just the text and locations.

the new UI elements I noticed and the new chat I liked a lot. Also like how the family changes clothes kinda randomly per day.

as for out of order here are the examples off the top of my head.

Trey commenting about me showing him my memories a few days before that happened

Harry referring to Gina working for me days before she asked to work for me.

that kinda thing

Yeah I need to redo all of Harrys scenes, been working on some other stuff this last 10 days or so. But I'm almost done with that, and ready to get back into the fixing things stage.

As for Trey I'll go through his scenes and double check them. I missed that last few times I looked.

The date stuff didn't get images yet, due to wanting to test the system before I put a bunch of work into making it pretty just to verify that people liked the way the content flowed together. It will be getting images pretty soon.

Glad to hear that you liked most of the new stuff. )) I tried to have the family only change outfits with each new day. But it would be kind of amusing later on to set it so some outfits were for certain scenes, but not the full day. ))) But that is not something I can do at the moment with all the other images I still need to create.

I hope to be able to share what I have been working on around saturday.  It's kind of a learn new skills, and push my boundaries project. Trying to avoid having to many bugs when I release future updates, plus trying to find new ways to do the convo's and scenes that are easier for me, and the player. (Make it so the player doesn't miss scenes if they forget to vis9it someone each day. That way each scene means something, and they wait for the player to visit the PC to visit the NPC

I like the new location for text. Nice to see the art of the PC without a line of words running across it.  Just a little polish thing, I probably looked at that a lot before I stopped and said "that sort of bugs me".  Can't really comment on animations, the only new ones I've seen are mostly covered up by a double picture, I can tell there are arms moving back there, but can't really see anything else.  The older animations of Mom walking and Lana when you go to work with Trey are good.  Wouldn't mind getting to know Trey's boss better.

Did encounter something that might be a bug.  Rolled a mage this time, when I went with Trey to his jobsite and had a conversation with Lana and Reaper it ended prematurely.  Usually Lana offers my PC a consulting job, but this time while still talking about Reaper I was returned to Trey's house in the neighborhood.  Wasn't certain whether this is a bug or was intended.  It does differ from what I've seen in the past for that scene.

Like some of the new outfits I'm seeing on the girls and some new dialog from Christina later in the week.  Liked the new chat UI, clicking on an active area for "The War" or "The Past" seems a little cleaner to me than the old menu.  I do sometimes lose track of how many times I've talked to someone on a subject when they have both war and past options.  Start asking myself was that the second or third war conversation and the first "the past"?  At least it tells me when I've talked too much.

Sorry man, didn't see your message until just now.....

Yeah I finally got the double image issue resolved (I think) and it should be better. I need to extend the length of the animation it's way to fast and unnatural.

I guess I just got so caught up in looking at the bugs and how the game played I never even saw that the text was running through the PC art work. I can completely understand how little things like that would get annoying.

the PC will be given options to know Lana more later on (The agent gets closer faster and gets more options, but all PC's can get to know her.), but for now I need to get the content out to week 3 for the game and content to be ready for it, plus I still need to get the models for the warehouse / waterfront area that her building it located at.

As for Trey, that was the way it's supposed to be.... I had a minor bug that was allowing her to invite everyone to work with her, but it was only supposed to be the Agents who got offered that. Each Personality / alignment will have it's own way to make money that is unique to them. The Agent gets to work with her, the Rogue hero gets donations from the neighborhoods he / she protects, and the Villain..... Well they do what Villains do, and just take what they want, when they want to. It's funny I never really noticed the problem due to the skip command so I didn't even see that it was bugged there until one of my followers on Patron mentioned it to me, asking WHAT it was about, which meant I looked at it and found the problem.

Yeah I had to fight with the code to get it where it would stop erroring out, and it's been a complete pain in the ass since I started using it. But I got a new system for the Chat's that will be coming up after the intro version of the game, and instead of using the current system which uses a big ass chunk of code, and has locks, and limits on what can happen. I just set up a MUCH simpler version that has 1 area that each scene is contained in, and when you ask about the subject it can't error out since there isn't any reference to the day of the week, or how many times you talked that day, which means you only get to talk to them about each subject once, but no more accidental game crashes.

• 1 month later...
as for out of order here are the examples off the top of my head.

Trey commenting about me showing him my memories a few days before that happened

Harry referring to Gina working for me days before she asked to work for me.

that kinda thing

Figured out what the hell I did wrong with Trey, spent time looking at the code and everything seemed like it was set up right. Then I ran through it and read the scenes, and figured out that I spazzed and accidently flipped the conversations, so they happened in reverse LOL. It's close to right now, I still need to do a little tweaking on the scenes.

Got the Finale scene written up, now I just need to fix Harry and Janet stuff up so things work right.

Not sure if any of you check my Patron but theres been a LOT of stuff going on that I wrote about there, and not really anywhere else. 

The gist is that I needed to spend some time working on new skills for coding, and new ways to do conversation entries, and scenes. I was really unhappy with how everything tied into the days, I didn't want the player to be dedicated to a daily system where things HAVE to happen on certain days, so if the PC just happens to miss 1 day, then important things can get missed, and that might allow the PC to have a broken game.... So I took a few weeks to figure out HOW I want to do things in the future.

The end result was me setting up the infrastructure for the first side project, with 1 almost fully developed NPC. Right now, it's more a proof of concept, showing how I want to take AI, where things are tied to interactions, and flags that have nothing to do with the date. But have certain events tied to the day, so in the end there is a structured element, with a little bit more free play.

In the new system events happen when the PC earns a flag, or on a threshold with a variable, so the PC will NEVER miss content. /shrug (This was something you sparked for me Tyrannus, because you were only talking 2 out of 3 times per NPC. IF I remember right that is).

Also I created a better way to organize things, as well as group certain actions together, so when I need to add or change something, it's a LOT easier to do.

I also did some work with Iray rendering in this system, and I LIKE what I learned, even though my PC is still really slow at rendering Iray.

Anyways, if anyone is interested in checking out the side project, it's called The Facility, on the main page of my Patron. (Free for all for now, but it will eventually go to Patrons first once I get the first 5 NPC's fully in game (That is when the story will start getting implemented.))

TTYL all

Pervy Sage

I looked at your patreon a couple times but a lot is locked behind the backer flag... and money is tight atm, only backing 1 person right now.

All in all sounds like you had a lot of positive developments on the developer side if not on the user side. Glad things are working out for ya, and you're learning more advanced techniques!

• 4 weeks later...

I looked at your patreon a couple times but a lot is locked behind the backer flag... and money is tight atm, only backing 1 person right now.

Yeah I miss removing the Patron only tag sometimes. I try to let posts be Patron only if they specifically target the Patrons and not the followers.

Don't worry about contributing man, I understand how it is to be tight with money. My work is giving us a quarterly bonus which will be about 250 Extra dollars on this check which will be nice. So I can FINALLY upgrade my CPU and replace my MB (Been going out for a little while now, all my USB ports are spazzing on me.) Think I've had a few minor power surges and it's caused a little damage.

Right now, I'm just getting prepared for the Hurricane Irma or what ever her name is, then after that craps over I plan on getting the new Hardware, so I can work a little bit better.... Then will get a little bit more ram, and eventually a 1080 Video card, or even a 1060 that has more Memory than my current one.

You all will see some of the new stuff coming in the next 3 - 5 weeks, I have an update that was supposed to be out Last week, but I was waiting on a few images to get done by my friend in Germany, and then I found about 60 - 70 images that needed to get made and these were all images that take a little while to get rendered.... So I've been busy trying to get everything finished up.

I'm about half way done with all the missing images that I've seen in the last 2 or 3 game plays. I'm really bloody close to being done with the Finale. (It's written up completely, everything looks like how it's supposed to, I'm just getting a few missing images finished up. After this release though I will be migrating all the existing conversations and scenes to the new system so things are a LOT smoother, and less hectic, there will be no chance of missing scenes or important data.... Unless you just don't visit a certain NPC.... I will be forcing people to visit critical NPC's or locations WHEN needed for the story line, but I will be trying to let everything move in a more free form fashion.

Also instead of refering to the progress of dev as weeks, I will be trying to refer to it as Chapters.... I have the outline for the Chapters on my Home page with Patron, and it's open for anyone to check out.

This new update will have 3 new sex scenes, 2 in the base, 1 multi scene with Trey that the PC chooses how it develops. It will also set the sexuality of Trey, that way you as the player can get the interactions with him that you want. (IE: None, Straight, Bi, Gay sub, Gay Top. Even though the PC will be top MOST of the time, it will make for some interesting Dynamics if I can get the scenes written up correctly.)

Attached is an Image from a location that most of the Week 1 Finale encounters are held at. Just to show some of the work I've been doing.

post-1518300-0-58036600-1504774585_thumb.png

Yeah wish I could as well, but I have to stay here to work. Plus I don't have anywhere else to go, or even the cash saved to go somewhere else. 

Stay safe man, and I hope that you get out of the way of Irma. I hear that she's a vicious b****. It looks like where I am will only be getting wind and rain. Shouldn't be no more than a tropical storm. /shrug my only concern is a tree that is near my house that is dead, I don't want it falling on my house and breaking shit. My house has trees on all 4 sides and fairly close, so unless the wind gets REALLY bad, I should be safe.

Also the newest version is up. Details in front post.

Okay change log for .7 release.

TONS of new images, as far as I can tell all images from days 1 - 7 are complete. All the story elements have been writen up for the new week.

Couple minor scene edits, and fixes.

Couple grammar and spelling errors.

Couple new scenes written up.

Finale is finally finished and working. I THINK all of the options are good, but there are so many choices, that I don't know if I got them all. LOL But if you find anything just reply on the post in my Patron, or comment here. )))

Made a change to the game on day 4, added the Operations room to be used for that scene, and got it ready for use once I get to the point where I can work on it.

Added 2 new NPC's 1 minor, 1 throw away. (Has one role, and won't be seen again.)

If you want to see a funny scene, be a Villain Psionic and choose to make Janet want to get drugged in the finale.... )))

===================

My priorities going forward.

Next update - Focus on the Police department. Get a few more rooms added to it, couple more NPC's that you can interact with, get all the interactions migrated to the new system.

Migrate all the existing scenes to the new system, so everything works a little better, and makes the game play less demanding. (Maybe more fun?)

Following Update - Honestly I don't remember my schedule for things after next update, but it's written down so I can find it. My objective though is to find 1 aspect of the current story mode and work on adding that into the game, get things functional, and then move onto the next aspect of the story. I don't want to get bogged down in the extras right now, like I have been in the past. So for the next little while I will be going forward with the story, I want to get Chapter 2 Finished before the end of the year, and be either finished with Chapter 3, or getting close to. The Chapters will be a little shorter for me to set up than Chapter 2.... But they should give more to the player.

Forgot there is 1 bad thing bout the new update. A couple of the new images have serious lighting issues, and I am working on fixing the images that are messed up. But I was already behind on getting the game out by when I wanted it done, so I choose to wait until the next release to fix the problem images.

If you see any missing images, I'm now looking for reports on what I might have missed.

Just started checking it out the spot where you pick shit I should of known for where the sister is living lists my partner as male and in a different spot lists them as a her. *Player that room was his* *Mon there was nothing in the room that showed it was his* *Player there was all of his clothes in the drawers* *Player well WTF happened to all her stuff*

Exception crash when opening inventory there was also one when clicking on the encyclopedia but after the first exception crash it stopped but does come back off and on.

Inventory.jpg missing.

Picking psionic and villain the moms dialogue in one spot seems to be missing it's right before the player says *Oh you know me mom* but the mother never said anything.

On the first day just before going to bed I'm trying to understand why Christina would be there in the house when the sister was saying bye.

The mom seems like she's got some type of disorder constantly touching her hair like she has some type of nervous twitch or something.

The first night when the sister enters your room she has 2 identical sayings with the last part changed one after the other with different screens. *Then you can't fix anything, you asshole - Then you can't fix anything, you bish*

When talking to the bro/sister the next day when you have talked to them 3 times if you talk to them again the bro/sister appears to the left of the screen and in the middle of the screen.

Not sure if this spot is wrong or not when you meet reaper and Lana and go up to her room to talk it seems to end abruptly. Lana: You mean he would try to punish your troops, and altered beings? Player: Yeah basically. *ends here and send you back to trey's. 

I remember awhile back that you said that braingate would be male relationship only so I changed her picture so me and the player wouldn't get excited when we saw her and make it easier to kick her ass back out the door so so that she doesn't slime up the place so here is her new picture had to adjust the size a bit to match the original.

post-25667-0-42974800-1505070856_thumb.pngpost-25667-0-24301600-1505071278_thumb.pngpost-25667-0-20220600-1505071660_thumb.png

The look on Trey's face is priceless!!  :D  :lol: Should almost rotate her towards him so it looks like she's roaring at him or yelling at him to give her some sugar.

base_clinic_main.PNG not found.

Can I smack my fucking player??!! Bro comes to the room and asks if they can cuddle and she sends them away and all I can think of is slamming her fucking head into the wall while yelling WHY!!! I was ready for some excitement and you just send them away you fucking stupid ass idiot player character with no fucking brain whats so ever in that tiny ass fucking head of yours. 2296748527.gif2296748527.gif2296748527.gif

Image 's date normal not found for sister date.

Sending Janet to the police headquarters later when you enter your base it shows you leading her to your prison in the base and everyone else also acts like you brought here there instead of leaving her at the police headquarters.

I have a question is the brother the only one that has the option to change the brother to full male/female or does the sister also have the option? I know the brother had the option when you went down the one pathway but I'm not sure the if the sister does. Also how do you increase the lust bro has for his sister?

Found some missing images in the first seven days.

Tuesday: image 'h_annoyed"  talking to Harry about the Past

Wednesday image 'fpc_kiss_c" with Christina

Thursday: image 's_date_normal' and 'fpc_date_normal' with Sis I believe

Cool thanks for the info on the missing images. I will get them added into the upcoming update. )))

The last 2 aren't part of the main storyline but I will go ahead and toss them in anyways. (I've allowed myself to get so distracted with adding places that have little to no impact on the storyline that I've kinda stalled out WAY to long at the first week. So I've kinda promised the guys on Patron supporting me that for the time being I will be trying to put all my effort into the main story, do thing a little like how Dark Cookie is doing his updates (Minus the votes atm.) I put together a list of what I want to get working over the next couple of updates on my Patron a few weeks back.)

The rough idea is to get the second weeks content added slowly, but do it by location. So on this first update I will be migrating all the conversations to the new system I set up, same with all the scenes, and special interactions. Next I am going to add the rest of the Initial members to the Police department that you can interact with. Put some work into Killawat, and get her interactions added, give her a home, a non-work outfit, and some interactions at her home. )))) As well as some sexy times. )))

The next update I THINK will be more work on the neighborhood (Adding the batch of neighbors, and updating the chat stuff to give the NPC's more interactions. I also want to add maps to the houses, so you can see different interactions in the rooms. Not sure exactly how I will handle the NPC, just assume that they follow you, or if you want to do something there, it will summon them. /shrug.) The majority of these next neighbors will add content for single females that are into males, or gay / bi males. I also want to try and get the full on city map added at this point, and start putting up the key locations that you can access at this point. That way later on I can work on adding things to the game map, and it will make it a lot easier on me to get the stuff in game.

I can't remember what's on the third week, I THINK it's work on the base.... But I can't swear to it, if it is then that will be adding more rooms to the base, and interactions with the existing NPC's there. As well as adding the next 2 NPC's to the base. (That will be Meagan, and Night Owl.)

Sorry for the run on reply, but this was a good place to mention things that needed to be said about the up coming work, as well as let people know about my focus on the main story.

I survived easy enough and neighbor tells us so did my normal residence.. will have to wait until I get home and set up there to play the new version

Good to hear that you and your place survived man, I'm really happy to know that you didn't get hit to hard.

Once you get a change to look at it, let me know what you think. I haven't really heard anything one way or the other. (Except what Myuhinny wrote.) LOL

Archived