New game(incomplete) - After Invasion - WIP - Alpha .75 - Ren'Py

perversity

Same here I'll wait for things to be ready for release unless you need people to check and report any errors/bugs. Though I do work now so usually Mon thru Friday I'll be living in a motel and won't be able to do anything till Friday evening.

For the brother when the time comes I'll make it to where they go full female then tell the mage to come get some and that I'll be waiting to plant my boot in their ass whenever they are ready.

(Iray) Can do a bunch of different things like add different types of shaders different types of lighting effects add wet looks as well as gloss looks add gloss effects to lips and make the lip sticks on the lips to make them wet looking reflective wet looking eye's and so on and so forth.

HAHAHAHAHA the comment about the Mage changing the brother had me rolling in RL. ))) Thanks man, needed a good laugh after the last 10 days or so. Been inventory time at work, so just been a CF (Cluster F***) of pain and anger...... To many idiots with their hands in the pot, trying to tell everyone else what to do, but none of them KNOW what to do. (((( Oh well, lots of over time.

Yeah I am learning about Iray, I want to know it for the Environments, and structure work. But I like how the 3DL is making the char's look now that I have some of the different supporting software for Daz (Decrackifier, the one that causes shirts not to follow breasts contours, and the ones that allow you to modify the basic model in certain ways (Breasts, stomach, hips, legs, age increase and decrease.)

The rain and wet look I REALLY like for Iray, but damn if they don't bring my computer to its knees..... Just 4 images in the Sisters room, and 6 images in the neighborhood / downtown took almost 3 days to complete in renders.

I do need a few more people who can bug hunt for me, and who don't mind looking into all the minutia of the game. But for now I should be good with how many people I got helping me out. (3) But once I get to week 3 it will be a LOT more to run through so that is when I will be hoping to find some more people who don't mind helping. ))))

Okay so I just wanted to apologize about the LONG silence, been busy with work and getting over whelmed with idiocy in real life, so I had to put off working as much as I had wanted to on the game. BUT I am back in it as of yesterday morning.

I have 2 full new scenes written up in the base. I also did some work on the day 7 quest with Janet it's about 60% completed now minus images. Sitting around 100 more new images, some of them were horribly painfully slow to render, but I am now able to work on some new content which is nice. I THINK I have most if not all of days 1 - 3 rendered up with images for both male and female PC's.

Added the start of the content where you meet the Hippy gay commune that the PC's brother fell in with during the war. Which will add a lot of the content for m/m interests. Putting more work on the Brother IF you have been checking out my patreon you would have seen some of the new stuff IF not then I will attach a few of the better images here.

By Friday morning I hope to have all days 1 - 7 content in the base completed..... I only need 3 more days worth of content fleshed out with images to finish the base images, then time to move onto the Mom, then onto the Brother, Then the Sis, and ending with the PC's room. Which already had 4 or 5 days of content in it. So it will be a busy few days, BUT hopefully productive and good. I am hoping to get the next version up saturday evening when I get back to my regular job.

Hey all just wanted to let you know new version is up online now.

* 120 new images.

* Several new scenes for the base content, and 1 or 2 for the Brother. (Bad memory + no sleep = um... What'd I do?)

* Luckily no new bugs were found, but I did fix a couple issues with older scenes, spelling and grammar errors, as well as just reworking scenes a little to have a better fit with the current game.

* New outfits for the Mom and Bro.... Enjoy.

* Set some code so the player can't bypass the trigger event with Janet to unlock downtown, and week 2.

* Did a little work on the final scene with Janet for week one, plus showed the after effects of your fight with her. (Her going to your jail if you took her there, and the non-drugged Christina route.)

==================

In the next update - and already completed.

Bro days 1 - 6 content. Just need images for the last few scenes.

Working on Mom content atm.

Will start the Sis once Mom is finished.

Once everything else is finished, then I will go back and finish up the neighborhood content for days 4 - 7.

I THINK that will be as far as I make it this go around. (I'm really hoping that I can get this all done in 2 - 3 weeks.)

Trying not to burn out, only real problem I have is that its really hard to sleep. I sometimes get distracted when working, plus having a full time job on top of working on the game means I don't have as much time as I wish I did.... But I am good so far. Also just finally starting to get settled down, spent 11 hours at work today.

Just a small update leading to the next release.

Sisters content is written up. days 1 - 6 atm

Mom's content is written up. days 1 - 6 atm

Once I finish up the PC's room (Starting it now) I will work on getting the images for the new content. Then I will finish up the day 7 Janet quest, then write up the day 7 content for the Family members. (Yeah I know it's bouncing around, but I need to make sure I have the janet content written up so I make sure I don't screw up any of the scenes in the base.)

Once all that is done, then I will go back and finish up the missing scenes for the base..... (Then I will be releasing the next version) Not entirely sure when it will happen, because I have a TON of renders that need to get completed, and I need to work on a few more places that the PC can access in the base (Just visit, not actually use them for their intended purpose yet.).

Also on a good note, writing seems to be going a LOT easier for me this week than last.

got the base content written up, working on images atm.

Slowed down drastically in the last 30 minutes (Cat crawled onto me and fell asleep)

My ex-wife's cat used to jump up on my lap when I was playing, then start walking on the keyboard :s   Maybe we could train them to enter data for us?

got the base content written up, working on images atm.

Slowed down drastically in the last 30 minutes (Cat crawled onto me and fell asleep)

My ex-wife's cat used to jump up on my lap when I was playing, then start walking on the keyboard :s   Maybe we could train them to enter data for us?

Hahaha that would be awesome. My cat's an attention whore, so he just wants cuddles, he's a bit to lazy to actually DO anything once he gets onto my lap, but it's hard to type with a cat thats around a foot and a half long and fat decides that your lap WILL be his napping spot for the day. Then he gets whiney when I kick him out 2 or 3 hours later LOL. Love the pain in the ass, but he really cuts into working on the game sometimes. Which is probably good because I found out that Tyrranus was right about over working myself. ))))

============

On an off note Tyrranus, I ended up typing up 15 new scenes, and I thought I had them all ready for the images to start getting created until right before I crashed out yesterday.... So I still have 3 scenes I need to get ready for images.

But I am so burned out on writing and looking at the code, that I went ahead and started creating images. I learned from this, that it is fine to write the scenes up, but holy hell NEVER create that many scenes at one time again. LOL

I am finishing up the images for the 2 scenes I hadn't yet written for Day 3. There almost done, then moving onto day 4 Think there is only 3 scenes to work on there. But I should have all images created for days 1 - 7 Base content by Next Saturday. But once I get that done, then I will be moving on to working in the neighborhood, and this time I will focus on 1 character at a time until I get the first week content done there.

Not sure atm, exactly WHEN I will release the new version, will probably be inbetween base and neighborhood content though. Then after that, I need to finish writing up the date stuff for the week 1 content, and then once that stuff is done, I will move onto week 2. Which is where the fun stuff should start happening.

ATM there are several cuddle and mild romance moments in week 1, as well as a few minor sex scenes. Week 2 is when the sex will really start flowing, and I will be trying different methods of getting those scenes wrote up, depending on the kind of NPC they are, Family, Major NPC, Minor NPC, and an NPC assigned to only 1 location. (The last signifies someone you might ONLY see at the beach, or the bar, or the nightclub, or the cinema, what ever and they will have interactions you can do to build relationships with them, then as you get higher relationships, you can have different actions, and depending on how often you do those actions, and how you go through each scene withe the NPC, the scenes will change and allow more content (like a trainer game) but this will just be to reflect their growing trust, kinkiness, or what ever.) I will also have a park getting set up in scene 2 in the expanded Neighborhood, That will allow for the exhibition power to start getting used (the beach, club, bar, and cinema will also play into that power.) Paid a programmer to help me get the code set up so once I am ready I can start implementing these expanded features.

And on that note, time to get back to work. ))))

Just a small update to let anyone interested know that I am still working on images.

I will be shooting a test version online this weekend to a few of my testers, to verify that I didn't break anything with the new scenes, and the minor areas of new code.

Just dropped a big post on my Patreon going into a lot of detail of things I am working on atm and the big changes coming up in week 2 content. But I will cover it here briefly.

1: Week 2 or 3 will be getting a time of day function, not like those games that count every minute. But something that will track and limit how many major events the PC can do in 1 day. That will be important because as the game progresses there will be a LOT more that people can do, and I want people to have to focus on the NPC's that they like, and not feel that they HAVE to spend time with every Char in the game.

2: Will be adding a new map system in week 2 (Not sure when) that will show WHERE the PC can take people on dates, it will show everything you can do but you will have to earn access to all the locations. IE: Going on a date to the Cinema = Easy, just find a partner or friend and go. Want to take someone to a Steak house for dinner, just be a good enough friend or romancing the person you ask. But if you want to take someone to the Adult book store, or the BDSM club then you need to work up to that with your partner. Want to take someone to a Spa, or something more intimate same deal you have to work up to those actions.

Also I will be looking at adding the social powers soon, so you can start having fun in conversations. The plan is to have a couple scenarios wrote up, that you can access and the closer you become with someone the more you can do, and the more times you do something with someone the more things you can do with them. (Like the Resort date, the first time you go you can walk around, skate on the frozen pond, or spend time in front of the fire..... The second time you can go for a little hike, or have a snow ball fight. Third time will have other options. Then as you unlock sexy scenes with the different NPC's you will get the ability to enjoy sexy scenes in the Resort area.

Hope it all makes sense, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Here is a small selection of images that will be coming in the new update.post-1518300-0-56497300-1495892489_thumb.png

It's not ready to get released yet, but it should be done by next weekend.post-1518300-0-76882200-1495892909_thumb.png

Some good news. Got someone helping me with some of the more difficult to render scenes, so I should be able to have a lot more new content and images coming in the next couple of weeks.post-1518300-0-39940700-1495892937_thumb.png

Also got a lot of newcontent for Daz, so more pretty things for the game.

Finally I might get a chance to redo the Base map this release, IF I can't then that means I will need to get it done on the following release. But I will be grouping like items together in the Base map like I did for the rooms. So when you enter the base, you will see the Base entrance way or if it is your first time entering the base that base you will see the special scene, followed by the Entry way. When you click to leave there, it will show you the base map which will have the Teleport room, Entry way, Exit back to the neighborhood, and then 1 large area for the Medical, research, and Library. Then there will be another area that will have all the housing for the minions, base support personnel, and soldiers. Another area will have the base DFAC (Dining facility), Gym, Meditation room, Yoga room, and a relaxation area (The minor forest area in the base). Another area will have The Security room, Op's, and a few other things. Then there will be the sleeping rooms.

I will be adding a few new locations to the Base in the next couple of releases. These will be the Medical room, Gym, Op's, Library, and I forget the last area. I will be adding a Bar, a bar and club, a beer garden, a Cinema, the Mages guild (Library used for Magical R&D), and a few other places over the coming releases as well. Not sure when I will get them all done.

finally got around to the current version... Still seeing a ton of broken images and some jumbled content

male villain psionic(sub aura), flight w/o wings, super brain, conquest...

one thing I tend to do, that might be behind the out of order events is I tend to talk twice on each subject and read minds twice, and I do this every day.

Also the game seems to really barf up when its time to take out janet, and doesn't seem to recognize the 'enslave both' option

Hey man, yeah I haven't completed the Content for the Day 7 confrontation, that will be part of my coming work load. I have been beating my head against the base content, it's almost completed for days 1 - 7.

Ahh I think I see why things seem a little out of Order.... There are actually 3 actions you can do, so read minds, and talk on each option 3 times to get all the content for that day, that way you don't miss anything..... I will add a small addendum to the beginning of the game so people know this, so things don't get missed.

So just a heads up on what I've been doing.... The base content is where I have been focused for the last few months trying to get that completed. I started by completing all the old scenes I had written up that were without images, then I wrote up 15 new scenes and now I am currently running through the images for them. I only have maybe 5 - 6 more scenes to finish up then I will move back to the Neighborhood scenes.

I will go through and ensure that all the scenes have the images that they are supposed to. Then I will work on writing up the new scenes for days 1 - 7 for everyone except Janet and Harry..... Once I get Christina, Gina, and Trey finished up I will get Janet and Harry done. (I am doing them separate because they are different than the other Char's for the Neighborhood.) Once all that is done, then I will finish up the few date things that you can do during week 1.

Once I complete that then I will move onto week 2 content. The Gina, Christina, and Trey I see taking me 1 update to finish up, and Janet and Harry should also be 1 update to get finished. Then I have no idea how much effort the date stuff will be, I will only have 2 - 3 locations in week 1 that the PC can do date things at The pool, the Cinema, and the Resort (I don't count the forest date in this, since it is Sis only.). Week 2 will add a bar, restaurant, and a few other places.

I will look at the Enslave both option, I can't remember if that is one of the options that I haven't finished writing up yet or not.

Right now, I have around 150 new images, plus I am working on the Date mechanic, as well as 2 other new things. On top of the new scenes I wrote up already.

Good news, I am about half way done with the Day 6 content for the Base, almost ready to start work on the first m/f and f/f sex scenes for the game.

I do have 1 question though about the attached image. Does it look to trashy to you all?

I like the items individually, but when I put it together into an outfit, it just screams trailer trash to me and I wanted to get some other opinions on it..... Because the Mom is definitely NOT trailer trash.

post-1518300-0-39719700-1496946843_thumb.png

I kind of like trashy myself, but I'm thinking that high heels and fishnet stockings don't really fit that well with cut-off jeans.  Seems like they would go better with a little black dress.  But maybe thats just me.  Maybe some leather boots would go better with bare midriff blouse and shorts?

Yeah I was thinking the same thing myself about the stockings making it look wrong. I've seen some girls pull it off (Usually when I was visiting the Ukraine or Germany) but it's been a while.

I will test the leather boots out, I have a few that should go fairly high on her legs. Thanks for the suggestion, I didn't even think about boots. )))

Thanks for the feedback Tyrranus, I changed the look a little bit.

Moved over to stockings instead of pantyhose, and changed the shoes as well.

Also got the bug reports back this morning, so I will be able to get the new version uploaded tonight.

I will put the link to the changelog at the bottom of the post but the important bits are as follows.

• over 200 new images.
  • 17 ish new scenes.
  • 3 sex scenes but only 1 has all the images the other 2 were late additions that I wasn't able to get the images created for.
  • 2 new NPC's in the Mages Library.
  • Added the Mages Library.
  • Changed the base map a lot, I THINK it makes it a little better for navigating the base.
  • Added a date map, so you can quickly and easily find where you want to take your dates.
  • Dropped in the code so 2 of the 3 initial date locations are about 20% completed, got about 50% of the code finished for the date conversations.
  • put together a flow chart for the first 3 dates, so I can track and plan how I want the dates to work in the menus.
  • I had to rework the scenes yesterday due to one of the scenes not really fitting in where it was at, so I had to rearrange it a little bit and now I need to recreate a scene for the Sister on day 6.

Think that's the majority of the stuff.

Also I found a way to make downloading the game a LOT easier than it was before now.

Basically I will compile 2 sets of code. 1 for first time players (This will happen on each major version update (.55 - .6, .6 - .65) Then I will release what I will be calling updates which will ONLY have the new images, and the code. Then all you need to do is copy or uncompress that stuff into the old folder and boom DONE.... That way if you already have 1 version, you can update and be ready to go insanely fast. Since you will only have new code and new images to get. ))) Hope that helps everyone.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/release-6-update-11675950

I can put 1 together for you, but I will write up a brief description.

Starting on day 5 for now, you get access to the date map (The big heart on the bottom of the screen near the other map interfaces.

When you click that you get to select where you want to go, after that it pops up with a list of people that you can date. Right now since there are so few, they are all on 1 row. But eventually it will be set up that female char's you can date will be displayed together along the top, and male Char's will be displayed on the bottom.

Right now I only have the basic Char's that you can access (Mom, Bro, Sis, Christina, Trey, and Gina) But there will be many more females (The girl outside the PD, Gina's friend from the war, Gina's Daughter, Meagan, Any of the new Char's that will be moving into the Neighborhood, Plus a select group of other people that will be getting added later in the game.)

And there is 1 thing I didn't think about until I just re-read your question..... But first off, I am going to try and limit the Char's that are displayed by if they are dateable to the Char you are playing. So as a female only people you can date will show up..... The problem is that there will be some people who you can date as friends, but not as romance options..... I need to figure out HOW to separate those from the others. They WILL be separated, and you will see who is who, I will figure out a way to get the names displayed on the selection screen for who you want to date.

If I can't get the program to display who is who on the date selection screen, it will be in a .txt file with screen shots of who they are, and what their name is, so people can figure out who they want to date. I will also put a brief description in the file about each Char, so it will explain Who they are, and what makes them unique as an NPC, as well as personality quirks, pet names and stuff like that.

hey perversity, you must have hit the big time, people be pirating yo shit

http://nxtcomicsclub.com/adultgames/85007-perversity-after-invasion-version-060a.html

https://svscomics.com/download/358003/after-invasion-demo-version-015

http://pornplaybb.com/games-3d-and-2d/after-invasion-version-0-30/

edit:

first thing I notice about the new version is the map of the base, in the bottom right all the text for what room your mouse is over ends up behind the 'return' button

Holy shit, people are actually pirating my stuff.... LOL The least they could have done was take some of the better new images. )))) Thanks for letting me know Tyrranus, I'm not sure if I am proud of hitting the big time. ))) Or sad at my loss of obscurity. ))))

So if I am seeing those sites right, it's just people posting it for free to other players right? I guess I will need to add a Patreon button now though, so people can know to check my page for updates, and get the good images. )))

==========

As for the Edit.... OOOOOO well crap, thanks for letting me know, I will change the location of the tooltip so it's not being blocked. Good catch Tyrranus.

=====================

Also random bit of good news, I got a 10 day Vacation coming up so I will get to focus a lot more on Developing the new content for the next release.

I'm going to do a fast release that will have the missing images for the base taken care of, as well as the day 6 Sis scene that I hadn't gotten around to finishing up after I deleted the first attempt at it. But it's also going to have a fully functional date for each of the NPC's, and I am going to try and get the Gender dependent Dating pool organized and implemented, which I will probably end up putting 4 total options together 2 for male and 2 for female, with there being 1 straight, and 1 bi / gay / lez. That way the player knows exactly WHO they can date.

I have a User Interface suggestion.  The Day/Date and Encyclopaedia text almost always cuts right across the Render of the Player character.  It sort of mars the artwork.  Not sure how easy to do it is, but you might consider moving it to the top right or top middle of the screen so it isn't always right over the pretty pictures.  Just a thought.

Archived