The Sexoutng Api (How-To For Modders)

Guest tomm434

What is causing the 4th scene not to play, any idea? Sexout (generally) either starts or sends an error, I don't know of any freezing outside of the current issues with the UDF interface that I'm working on..

I don't know. The same thing happened long time ago when I was spamming your PM with my questions.

What do these cases have in common:

1)Multiple sex (2+ animations at once).

2)Supermutants (although some of the "freezes" happened when I wasnted to start F-F animation)

3)TTW

Also my mistake that I don't look at the console when that issue happens. I'll do it next time I catch this.

When it happens, my chances of finding any bug go from "impossible" to "likely" if you:

1. Turn on sexout debug mode in MCM.

2. Turn on console logging with SCOF.

3. Send me the console output.

Not having the console messages makes it absolutely impossible for me to even try and find the problem, even without the scof log. At a minimum I need any NGSAN (or other) console errors.

Guest tomm434

When it happens, my chances of finding any bug go from "impossible" to "likely" if you:

1. Turn on sexout debug mode in MCM.

2. Turn on console logging with SCOF.

3. Send me the console output.

Not having the console messages makes it absolutely impossible for me to even try and find the problem, even without the scof log. At a minimum I need any NGSAN (or other) console errors.

Ok, I will try to reproduce the issue.

Guest tomm434

I got it!

Ok. The very first time sex occured - some glitch happened - Player model dissapeared and mutant porked thin air. But that could be because terrain was rough.

Then everything goes good for a long time. BUT the last 2 times there was no sex with Bittercup. She just walked away and mutant was standing there doing nothing.

ps. The reason for abort was 9.3 . No Sex possible with those actors?

MutantGlitch.rar

Guest tomm434

I'm going to report another bug. Sorry for the spam.

So I'm doing Willow content(not in TTW) and I've got a problem.

First there is a big guy -he is a ghoul but in game files he is NPC. So animations with him are always oral even if I say otherwise(even if I set animation manually it is always oral)

Then goes the dog  - J.T. Even if I set animation manually, I get this(screenshot). I tried adding dog to sexout dog list and it didn't work.

player.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:Start::CallVer" 1
player.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorA" JTRef
player.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorB" WillowREF
player.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:Start::anim" 1003
player.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::CBDialogB" 11aWillowSexoutBuyJTAfter
player.CIOS SexoutBegin

--------------------------------

And also another strange glitch.

So there were 2 scenes with Big Guy which happened at different time.The console file goes for second scene.

In first scene Big Guy had dialogue after sex and he did that. But after sexond scene he starts his old conversation (from the first scene)with player for the second time (and Willow starts her conversation just as she should).Don't know what's up with that. I'm using last beta 6.

ps. and maybe there is something wrong with Willow herself.

SexoutWillow.rar

post-187071-0-98697400-1402804325_thumb.jpg

I'm testing a tiny Bangatron! rewrite on v83 to get around the missing fxn for IsValid/IsInUse UDF.  Tried it on supermutants.  Neil @ Black Mountain and a random dude outside Jacobstown.  Fails.

Here's the line where it fails:

if ((0 == rTempPartner.getAV Variable04) && (0 == rTempPartner.GetDead) && (0 == rTempPartner.GetDisabled) && (0 == rTempPartner.IsChild) && (0 == rTempPartner.GetUnconscious) && (0 == rTempPartner.GetKnockedState) && (0 == NX_IsInList SexoutBannedActorsWithPlayer rTempPartner)&& (0 == NX_IsInList SexoutListBannedActor rTempPartner))

It's used after verifying that the reference is valid and is a actor, and then if it passes this check, it assigns them to the actor in the main script.

Am I using Var04 incorrectly, or is something else jacked up?

Starting to feel like this isn't the thread for this question, but I'm not sure where else it should go?  :-/

NX_IsInList SexoutListBannedActor with supermutants, bighorners, and geckos returns 4, which means "base form of item is the same as base form of another item in list."  The only other one I tested was with Rex, which worked so I'm assuming that dogs are okay.   /confused

Starting to feel like this isn't the thread for this question, but I'm not sure where else it should go?  :-/

NX_IsInList SexoutListBannedActor with supermutants, bighorners, and geckos returns 4, which means "base form of item is the same as base form of another item in list."  The only other one I tested was with Rex, which worked so I'm assuming that dogs are okay.   /confused

In my experience NX_IsInList gets tricky with creatures.  You might have to specify it to return true/false whatever you're shooting for.  ie. (1 == NX_IsInList SexoutListBannedActor ref) if you only want it to pull if it finds a certain type of ref. etc.

EDIT: I had the same problem you're having more or less with templated super mutants and super mutants like MeanSonOfABitch or whatever his name is.  If I set it to just NX_IsInList he came back false, if I went 1 == NX_IsInList he came back true, but then others came back false.  It was such a pita that I switched to ListIndex for creatures.

Edited by t3589

This is my preliminary check that the ref is legit and not banned before the check on my mod's settings to see if the user allows the humanoid or creature type (which don't affect the formlists).  It should be returning 0 (not in list) from what I looked at.  I looked at my other installed mods and verified that they don't impact the banned lists.

This is my preliminary check that the ref is legit and not banned before the check on my mod's settings to see if the user allows the humanoid or creature type (which don't affect the formlists).  It should be returning 0 (not in list) from what I looked at.  I looked at my other installed mods and verified that they don't impact the banned lists.

Yeah supermutants share a bunch of refs is the problem.

T!:  You mean ListGetFormIndex?

That's what I do.  set bVar to (ListGetFormIndex FLName ref)  if (-1 < bVar) = true  or... some such of the kind.

EDIT:  It's not the only way but it's just easier than fooling with refs.  ie. GBO and the like.  For me.

Edited by t3589

Don't forget you should do an GetIsCreature check on them before any GetIsSex, I think GetIsSex causes a script crash if used on a creature.

Hmmmm.  I do this all the time on Super Mutants (and only type 4 not any other)?  I'll have to keep an eye out for this.

IIRC, Lily and Cheyenne are on the banned list since they're female and all anims are for males.

EDIT:  Which I'm assuming is because the sex check doesn't work.

EDIT x2:  In checking the fix, I had sex with one of Lily's bighorners.  Since I had DRL on, she told me to go do it somewhere else.  I was expecting a sledgehammer over the head.  :D

In my experience NX_IsInList gets tricky with creatures.  You might have to specify it to return true/false whatever you're shooting for.  ie. (1 == NX_IsInList SexoutListBannedActor ref) if you only want it to pull if it finds a certain type of ref. etc.

EDIT: I had the same problem you're having more or less with templated super mutants and super mutants like MeanSonOfABitch or whatever his name is.  If I set it to just NX_IsInList he came back false, if I went 1 == NX_IsInList he came back true, but then others came back false.  It was such a pita that I switched to ListIndex for creatures.

You probably do just want to check for 1 or 2 in these cases, depending on your requirements.

NX_IsInList will return 4 if you give it MeanSonOfABitch and there are any other supermutants in the list. It will similarly return 4 if you give it any human, and there are any other humans in the list.

For banned actors you probably want to just check for 1. The other potential results are for more complicated scripts. Sexout uses it internally for checking creature types and stuff; for example I can (though don't right now since the creature formlists predate the NX function) add just one dog to the dog's creature list, and NX_IsInList will return nonzero for *any* dog checked against that list.

That's the purpose of the function and the different results.

It's documented in the first (or second?) post in this thread! :P

1. Create a spell to do whatever it is you need to do.

2. In a script (not the geck) add that spell to the SexoutNGFLGlobalCBStartS formlist.

When sex starts, sexout will cast all spells in that list on actorB if present, otherwise actorA. You can look at the NX var then to get the actid -- though I'm not certain why you need it for anything. ;)

I see people refer to "global notification hooks" all the time.  It sounds much fancier than notification form lists.  You kids and your rock music and your fancy high context words!  Didn't I tell you to quit making up animals?!

Okay.  Hook = fancy programming term that I now know.

I remembered the notification form lists though.  :blush:  / :-/  / :P

EDIT:  The point is to make it easier to Bangatron! v2 to locate which cell in the array has the correct info when resetting characters after sex.