JRConversions - UUNP HDT

Breasts, belly and butt aside, those robes offer no HDT movement. You might have been led to believe that from some of Gomapero's screenshots where a robe is seen splendidly flowing while casting magic. That's actually a solid shape for the robes which was sculpted that way, if you download the file at the blog you will notice an optional file is included that replaces a couple of robe meshes, which are the robes in the shape I described. If you were to install them you would then get the robes to take that shape, standing flowing midair as if frozen solid by a gust of icy wind.

It was clearly meant for taking screenshots, but not to wear them actively, so I didn't work on them or include them.

Feel free to ask questions about the outfits, I'll do my best to answer with what I know.

Ahh. So, I was deceived. This rather hurts my desire to use these robes, but still... there's a couple I could still make use of even without the billowy robes I was expecting.

Thanks for the response. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread for more goodies, for sure.

Hello

Would it be possible to convert this mod to UUNP?

Request: :Lady Ritual

Link: http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-916.html

Hi, thanks for the conversions, hoping if you could take a look at: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21271/?

When you have spare time.

Hey,Jerok would you take a look at Tumblr Gifts for Skyrim, just the frill dress.

http://elaneith.tumblr.com/post/119845257032/kalilies-tumblr-gifts-for-skyrim-a-little

Happy Tuesday, thank you.

Added to unlikely.

Could you do a conversion of this?

For some reason, the armor doesn't use an own body, making the nipples pierce through the cloth due to different HDT weighting.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/55081-my-personal-uunp-hdt-conversion-sets-lastupdate20160125/

UUNP conversion by Darknsky. It's been a while but I think it works

Thx, gonna try it out.

Going to try that out too, I like it.

Hello

Would it be possible to convert this mod to UUNP?

Request: :Lady Ritual

Link: http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-916.html

Hi, thanks for the conversions, hoping if you could take a look at: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21271/?

When you have spare time.

Hey,Jerok would you take a look at Tumblr Gifts for Skyrim, just the frill dress.

http://elaneith.tumblr.com/post/119845257032/kalilies-tumblr-gifts-for-skyrim-a-little

Happy Tuesday, thank you.

Added to unlikely.

Could you do a conversion of this?

For some reason, the armor doesn't use an own body, making the nipples pierce through the cloth due to different HDT weighting.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/55081-my-personal-uunp-hdt-conversion-sets-lastupdate20160125/

UUNP conversion by Darknsky. It's been a while but I think it works

Thx, gonna try it out.

Going to try that out too, I like it.

His Kibelius conversion seems to support weight 100 only. Could you make one with a proper weight slider support please?

His Kibelius conversion seems to support weight 100 only. Could you make one with a proper weight slider support please?

Check to see if you're using the esp that came with the conversion, it has it's own name, different from the original outfit.

Check to see if you're using the esp that came with the conversion, it has it's own name, different from the original outfit.

Yeah, the one I was checking was definitely from the own new ESP. And if you look at both _0 and _1 NIFs, you'll notice that they're the same.

Yeah, the one I was checking was definitely from the own new ESP. And if you look at both _0 and _1 NIFs, you'll notice that they're the same.

I can't tell if the author might have done something unusual that could lead to that, but I'm not experiencing that problem. Just to check if they're the same, these are the names of the Outfit Studio conversions I got from there:

- [uUNP_HDT] Kibelius Outfit

- [uUNP_HDT] Kibelius Heels

- [uUNP_HDT] Kibelius Gloves

The _0 and _1 outputs look ok to me, and they're vastly different in this preset.

Seem to have problems with the Engineer outfit and getting it to work correctly. The cuirass seems to work, but besides it and the goggles, everything else is invisible..

Did you install the required outfit first?

I can't tell if the author might have done something unusual that could lead to that, but I'm not experiencing that problem. Just to check if they're the same, these are the names of the Outfit Studio conversions I got from there:

The _0 and _1 outputs look ok to me, and they're vastly different in this preset.

I guess I misunderstood something then. Because I thought first it was containing finished _0 and _1 NIFs. But imma get things working with the outfit studio data that comes with the conversion.

I guess I misunderstood something then. Because I thought first it was containing finished _0 and _1 NIFs. But imma get things working with the outfit studio data that comes with the conversion.

So, using the shape data etc., I made a _0 and _1 nif with different weighting and shape. But ingame only the _1 version of weight 100 seems to be used - it doesn't change shape at all with character weight change. Why's the weight slider support not working, any idea?

Seem to have problems with the Engineer outfit and getting it to work correctly. The cuirass seems to work, but besides it and the goggles, everything else is invisible..

Indeed I did. Installed it first, went in-game to check it out and it looked fine other than even at full weight my character was flat as an ironing board.

Installed your patch and all I can seem to get to work is the goggles and the chest piece. 

At one point it didn't work at all, so color me stumped. 

Indeed I did. Installed it first, went in-game to check it out and it looked fine other than even at full weight my character was flat as an ironing board.

Installed your patch and all I can seem to get to work is the goggles and the chest piece. 

Dunno, I just gave it another go with the current version of BodySlide and it seems to run ok to me. :(

You are using the "JR - Engineer..." BodySlide entries and NOT the "Engineer..." ones that came with the original, right?

If it was the body piece or the boots I could make a proper guess, but only the boots AND gloves not working? I have no clue.

Dunno, I just gave it another go with the current version of BodySlide and it seems to run ok to me. :(

You are using the "JR - Engineer..." BodySlide entries and NOT the "Engineer..." ones that came with the original, right?

If it was the body piece or the boots I could make a proper guess, but only the boots AND gloves not working? I have no clue.

Might be my own fault, probably. 

"JR - Engineer?" I wasn't really aware there was a difference. but I got the outfit in its entirety from the .esp via the item menu mod. 

Let me take a quick look again before I pass any final judgment on that though. I will edit this post when I'm done.

EDIT: Turns out it was my own fault. I wasn't actually aware that you need to open up Bodyslide and generate files for those things. Odd considering I'd not had to do it before with other things. 

I really wish the UNPB All in one worked better with bodyslide and using bodyslide didn't break its own sliders in game.. :T

Anyways, It's working. Thank you for the suggestion.

"JR - Engineer?" I wasn't really aware there was a difference. but I got the outfit in its entirety from the .esp via the item menu mod. 

Let me take a quick look again before I pass any final judgment on that though. I will edit this post when I'm done.

EDIT: Turns out it was my own fault. I wasn't actually aware that you need to open up Bodyslide and generate files for those things. Odd considering I'd not had to do it before with other things. 

I really wish the UNPB All in one worked better with bodyslide and using bodyslide didn't break its own sliders in game.. :T

It does state these are BodySlide conversions in the description. Though I took the chance to at least update the requirements list to see if it all becomes a bit more obvious.

Hmm... I'm not sure if I understand what you mean with BodySlide breaking it's own sliders in game, do you mean the sliders that you alter using showracemenu? When you build an outfit using BodySlide note the checkbox at the bottom left named "Build Morphs". Checking this when building will add additional files which allow the outfit to morph via sliders in game as well.

Like usual I open an outfit to check what it'd take to convert and there goes my daylight.

Also took the chance to show off the last character I made, looking at Lind's characters made me want to make what I'd call a "triangular" elf.

post-1243014-0-07021400-1484344660_thumb.jpgpost-1243014-0-21185000-1484344669_thumb.jpgpost-1243014-0-32774400-1484344955_thumb.jpg

She's a dark elf though, cuz, I like Drows (different game) and I wanted one.

It does state these are BodySlide conversions in the description. Though I took the chance to at least update the requirements list to see if it all becomes a bit more obvious.

Hmm... I'm not sure if I understand what you mean with BodySlide breaking it's own sliders in game, do you mean the sliders that you alter using showracemenu? When you build an outfit using BodySlide note the checkbox at the bottom left named "Build Morphs". Checking this when building will add additional files which allow the outfit to morph via sliders in game as well.

"When you build an outfit using BodySlide note the checkbox at the bottom left named "Build Morphs". Checking this when building will add additional files which allow the outfit to morph via sliders in game as well."

That's REALLY useful! I didn't actually know that! Thank you!

Off topic but does it do the same thing for the normal naked HDT body as well? 

I'm using the All in One HDT Pussy mod, and I believe the last time I made a body for it, it got rid of the vagina model and its HDT physics, I suppose by overwriting it with its own. 

TL;DR: If I generated the HDT body in bodyslide, will it overwrite my current body?

Well. Like the dumb person I am, I decided to make a batch build of all my outfits that weren't the body and ended up ruining all my bodyslide based outfits.. :T

Including outfits I don't know how to turn back to normal. Perhaps I should have tested this before hand. Any idea if there's a 'revert to original' option in Bodyslide? >>

Ah well. My problem. If it gets as bad as I think, I'll make my own thread for it. 

"When you build an outfit using BodySlide note the checkbox at the bottom left named "Build Morphs". Checking this when building will add additional files which allow the outfit to morph via sliders in game as well."

That's REALLY useful! I didn't actually know that! Thank you!

Off topic but does it do the same thing for the normal naked HDT body as well? 

I'm using the All in One HDT Pussy mod, and I believe the last time I made a body for it, it got rid of the vagina model and its HDT physics, I suppose by overwriting it with its own. 

TL;DR: If I generated the HDT body in bodyslide, will it overwrite my current body?

Well. Like the dumb person I am, I decided to make a batch build of all my outfits that weren't the body and ended up ruining all my bodyslide based outfits.. :T

Including outfits I don't know how to turn back to normal. Perhaps I should have tested this before hand. Any idea if there's a 'revert to original' option in Bodyslide? >>

Ah well. My problem. If it gets as bad as I think, I'll make my own thread for it. 

I'm not sure if I understand the problem in the second post. If you build the body using the UUNP Special "outfit" it'll have the same physics as the ones from the All in one HDT, and yes, it will replace your current naked body. If you dont have an UUNP special outfit entry in your selection list it means you didn't select it when you installed BodySlide.

But yeah, while I'm more than willing to help with anything I can it'd be best to seek advice for things unrelated to this topic outside of this thread, as those that folllow it are unlikely to be interested in this.

So, using the shape data etc., I made a _0 and _1 nif with different weighting and shape. But ingame only the _1 version of weight 100 seems to be used - it doesn't change shape at all with character weight change. Why's the weight slider support not working, any idea?

Yeah, the author did forget to enable some weights in the esp after all. I probably only checked the first entry (the boots) and didn't see if the others had weights enabled for female as well.

Here's the same esp with weights enabled for the body piece and gloves: Kibelius Outfit.esp. Note for others: this is not for one of my conversions, don't look for it there.