SSE Screenshots and Character Shots

37 minutes ago, Dova-Quim said:

Nice...what body cbbe?

Sorry I'm not sure, but I think it's the  UUNP Bombshell...

I've starded the game one month ago and mod a week ago ^^

31 minutes ago, Dova-Quim said:

Ok, what do you think is going thru my female followers mind ?

Its great :blush:

Edited by nicolopop
21 minutes ago, Dova-Quim said:

Looks very promising ,those tatoos are hipnotic :flushed: 

I have receved a warning for my screenshot on nexus ! Now i understand what's not good about nudity :D

For the tattoo yeah this is an old work i did with photoshop, but is unfinished... I will work on it and try to do more but really not easy to apply on the body :dissapointed:

5 minutes ago, nicolopop said:

I have receved a warning for my screenshot on nexus ! Now i understand what's not good about nudity :D

For the tattoo yeah this is an old work i did with photoshop, but is unfinished... I will work on it and try to do more but really not easy to apply on the body :dissapointed:

The people on nexus are worse than Sunday church ladies man , my pics are constantly banned...

Wow Nexus definitely plays favorites.....I've linked the Andreis tumblr, LoversLab, and other places to get questionable mods and not once have my images been taken down for posting those links.

11 minutes ago, SunJeong said:

Wow Nexus definitely plays favorites.....I've linked the Andreis tumblr, LoversLab, and other places to get questionable mods and not once have my images been taken down for posting those links.

i don't police my comments or my thoughts,so i may have pissed someone:grin:

2 minutes ago, Dova-Quim said:

Bruh...

In my opinion you should make a separate file for the leg tatoos(as in optional)

cause dude just the back says it all..female yakusa (kunoichi) sexy as hell...

ps. make her having a finger missing(yakuza punishing)

Oh yeah good idea i'm going to make different .dds, yes that could do too much on the body...

Thanks for you feedback !

Humm how i can make a missing finger hahaha :lol: