[24-09-21 additional face texture] Anime Race All-In-One 1.2

LogicFoxX- Shangu is currently working on the possibility of different eyelashes and morphs, so wait for his work on that. Im currently working on a model for him in 3ds max for his next upload

Mud - I have a fully archived pack already ill pass it to you, the best way i think this should be handled is shangu works with his projects as is and uploads as he pleases and we maintain our addon pack and update when he or we add new content. One of us should be the official poster for updated to the addon me or you i dont mind(so people know who to look for when looking for the latest addon pack) Let me know what you think in that regard?

That might be best, to make things easier for Shangus. My chief concern is that, for the sake of people looking for updates or just discovering the mod though, I think there needs to be some way to get the complete package in the first post/downloads section. The ESP in its default state is not very suitable for actual gameplay use, especially with the character creation bugs.

For the complete archives, I think I'll handle it - I had to combine LogicFox's files with the current ones and make sure everything works alright, so my files would be a little more complete, and if I'm regularly making additions to the actual ESP I'll likely have all the current files on hand with every update anyway.

Guest LogicFoxX

Okay, sorry, internet failed. So quick response to what's going on.

For EVERYTHING, it is up to yall's descretion to change or redo, I don't have an opinion on how this file should be released (mostly because I do my own edits anyway). However!...~

The file structure I sent is a template, change it as you feel. However, I will let you know it's best to keep this format for compatibility with 3rd party scripts for transferring character looks changing NPCs or making custom followers. Nearly all custom race, custom followers, or overhauls use this format. Again, though, anything you wish to change, don't let me stand in your way

Mud, you're right about the miku hair, someone needs to replace the hair01.dds and hair 01_n.dds with the original texture file for miku's hair.

Luka's hair is already pelted and uvmaped with a new combine texture, however I removed the white dot highlights because it was taking way too long to align them correctly, if someone wants to put the white dots back in, that'd be awesome.

The bodyslide is for the custom body. Another thing that needs to be changed is .xml references in femalebody_0 and femalebody_0.nif, as well as femalehands_0 and _1.nif, are misreferenced (I missed the /meshes/ before /miku/)

As for the race name and stats. I put Miku Miku, as it seemed appropriate since it's an MMD port (again, feel free to change it). The stats I put for myself, the high stats are smithing, speechcraft, and enchanting, which are annoying to level up, the rest is only +10. However, again, I have no adverse opinion if someone wants to change that.

And, yea, my bad, the hairlines need to be set to misc. Good call!

Make sure you don't delete old version of 5.esp and files,  lol

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
These are all quick fixes and need to be done

As for how to go about working as a team, Mud seems to have a handle of things. From now on, I'm just going to help out with the little stuff.

Any updates i make, textures ect ill send to you mud. You can package them up and update as you see fit

(Id like you to test out my body mesh and textures soon if ya up for it)

Maybe ask shangus to put a link to one of your posts, then you can use and edit that post to put updates there so that people can jump to our pack from the first post

Thats awesome, is that my neck model being used?

I noticed you have made the eyelash mesh separate from the face mesh, been looking forward to that

Now we can have different eye shapes and styles :P

Body texture update

post-20323-0-19839200-1483031946_thumb.pngpost-20323-0-61126400-1483031970_thumb.pngpost-20323-0-36864700-1483031990_thumb.pngpost-20323-0-43020400-1483032079_thumb.png

heres a smaller breast weight

post-20323-0-76792900-1483032124_thumb.pngpost-20323-0-53142900-1483032135_thumb.pngpost-20323-0-98448400-1483032150_thumb.pngpost-20323-0-03173400-1483032165_thumb.png

Got the collar and breast lines near perfect, i should note that the quality of the lines is subject to change. My touchscreen laptop/tablet is broken and im getting a new one soon, these lines were drawn with a mouse which is painful to do and is there fore rough and well crap :P

Okay, here's the first version of the all-in-one archive. Everything we currently need should be in here, all hairs, eyes, and such, but let me know if I missed something.

https://mega.nz/#!UdskQTjL!bvG1lDbQoywUUt9SnJeQ0ANRSiWQVQuP7J8LnU_NtgQ

Edit 1/4/17:  Also download this ESP or you won't have eyebrows: MMDAnimeRace.esp

What's changed:

- ESP name changed from 5.esp to MMDAnimeRace.esp. This will affect existing saves, setting you to Nord and making your head invisible. You'll need to open the race menu and select the Ani-Mei race again in order to get your head back. You'll need Showracemenu Alternative to do this without losing your current skill levels. If you're starting a new game, you'll be fine.

- Racial powers changed from Nord's Battle Cry and Imperial's Voice of the Emperor to two new copies of them named after a couple of Vocaloid songs. Battle Cry is now World Is Mine, essentially a stronger version of Battle Cry which causes all non-follower targets around you to run in fear for 30 seconds, and grants all followers around you a 30-second buff to all physical combat skills, similar to the Call to Arms spell. Voice of the Emperor is now No Thank You, but is otherwise an identical 60-second pacify effect on all human targets around you.

- This was already in the previous ESP but wasn't detailed: racial stat bonuses are now +5 to Two-handed, One-handed, Archery, Light Armor, and Heavy Armor, and +10 to Speech. This means they are equally suited to all physical combat builds but don't have any early advantages for magic.

- Added no-bangs facial hair option so people aren't stuck with them once they accidentally select one.

- Added HDT version of Luka's hair by LogicFoxX.

- Added two new eye colors by LogicFoxX based on Illya and Chloe from Fate Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya. There are over 400 eye colors now though, they're somewhere near the middle.

I'm noticing the eyebrow color is too light. I suppose we should make that colorless as well whenever we change the hair textures into colorless versions.

Guest LogicFoxX

When I saw all those new eyes and took a look through them all I was surprised there wasn't a "heart pupil" eye.

I really love what you guys are doing here.

Rlm8zl_L.png

Planning on adding that eye, star eyes (no game no life), there's already the overwelmed eyes (unused resource), and then eyes from neptunia. But I might just throw them on here as a resource.

Nep eyes would be neat, when Shangus is able to finish the second head mesh. I was thinking of trying to convert my Neptune and Compa followers to the MMD race. Not enough hair assets for that yet, though I do know there exists a Neptune hair asset in this other Neptunia mod someone on Reddit made by directly converting Neptune's model.

Great work guys! Will the race eventually have expression support in Racemenu? I am using zzexpressions and it works so well with this race, but whenever you go through a load door the expression returns to default and you have to bring up the ring to reapply it. Not a huge problem but would like to set up an expression that is permanent in RM.

Custom voices could be neat, but why would it require player headtracking?

In my opinion, things like voices are better off standalone to start with, and extra fluff should be added after the base package is done.

Guest LogicFoxX

Hi, i has been following the developing of this mod and i'm thinking to make a custom voice for this race, maybe using vocaloid this custom voice will need pc headtraking to work, i'm not sure if i will be able to do this idea, but i can try it...

Here a video (with lag) she will have differents sounds attack, jump, map, sneak, etc: https://youtu.be/EsTCKIi1APo

The moment where a spanish dub is 10 times better than the english one :|

And here:

Works well for player voice.

Nice work, your reminding me i must fix up some of my eye textures :P

And thanks :) but yea, technically I want to reuvmap the eyes so that they don't use up so much space and also make a silhouette for ease.

And thanks :) but yea, technically I want to reuvmap the eyes so that they don't use up so much space and also make a silhouette for ease.

oh yer the current uv is the original mmd uv, it makes it easy if you grab any texture from mmd and make a texture set in ck for it then you can add them to the race without having to edit the texture in anyway. But if you want to redo the uv be my guest theres umm quite alot of them :P

What do you mean by silhouette?

One quick image

post-20323-0-96282000-1483791130_thumb.png

Im really happy with the collor bone lines i have now, was driving me nuts trying to find the right placement

Its nearly ready for a few people to test, then ill releace it, then work of other body version unp ect...

Been trying to fix the lighting on the head nif, cant seem to get it to match the body nif. Anyone looking into that?

Custom voices could be neat, but why would it require player headtracking?

In my opinion, things like voices are better off standalone to start with, and extra fluff should be added after the base package is done.

Because headtracking add sounds when you open the map, when you press esc, when you jump, when you use use magic, and many other things. But first I will test vocaloid, the problem with it is the voices sounds too like a robot when you use it to speak.

First I can do the standalone and then the other voices for headtracking like an optional

Hi, i has been following the developing of this mod and i'm thinking to make a custom voice for this race, maybe using vocaloid this custom voice will need pc headtraking to work, i'm not sure if i will be able to do this idea, but i can try it...

Here a video (with lag) she will have differents sounds attack, jump, map, sneak, etc: https://youtu.be/EsTCKIi1APo

The moment where a spanish dub is 10 times better than the english one :|

And here:

Works well for player voice.

Yeah i have them but I'm thinking in a voice more like anime like I did in this game:

https://youtu.be/oSzB9DlR3Nc