[24-09-21 additional face texture] Anime Race All-In-One 1.2

Uhh, that would probably be bad for me, since I don't use enb's graphic mode. I can barely run at 30fps on exteriors...

I've been wanting to fix that since I can totally see the difference between the head and body,,, The easiest way I could think of is to fix the head textures since the head doesn't have a proper height and specular maps.

I should put my paint skills to the test and redo the head texture instead. I'll start after a late breakfast then.

Go for it, iv never done hight and spec maps before so id have to learn :P

Uhh, that would probably be bad for me, since I don't use enb's graphic mode. I can barely run at 30fps on exteriors...

I've been wanting to fix that since I can totally see the difference between the head and body,,, The easiest way I could think of is to fix the head textures since the head doesn't have a proper height and specular maps.

I should put my paint skills to the test and redo the head texture instead. I'll start after a late breakfast then.

Go for it, iv never done hight and spec maps before so id have to learn :P

I gave up after realizing that I don't have the required skill set to retex the head. Body and head meshes/textures are just beyond me. Sorry...

But yeah, instead of messing around with the body textures that Fair Skin does very extensively, fixing the head mesh and textures would be a lot easier, if somebody knows how to... Or a skintone fix. Dunno, I'm not the expert on skin textures.

Lol yer beats me too, I used fairskin as a base then remade the diffuse texture for a more anime look. So yer the body textures should be okay in that respect, just the face texture needs sorting or an overly bright enb like mine and ya cant see it haha

Well, I overlayed the miku head texture and fair skin's head texture together. It's quite different as the miku textures are a lot darker than fair skin's...

More experiments with cel shading on the iron armor

post-20323-0-06353800-1481066864_thumb.pngpost-20323-0-80817100-1481066884_thumb.pngpost-20323-0-98859000-1481066900_thumb.pngpost-20323-0-90223400-1481066924_thumb.pngpost-20323-0-55023200-1481066946_thumb.pngpost-20323-0-31298000-1481066999_thumb.png

Its going to need a new normal map, as it looks better in nifscope then ingame due to the old normal map being used

The hands and face edgelines are a different colour to the body because i was testing something so just ignore that.

Iv toying with a few different styles for how i want this painted/cel shaded look, Ill post some different ones later

If i can get it to look the way i want it ingame ill do all the clothes and armors, and eventually other ingame textures

I could do with someone more knowledgable assisting on getting the bslightingshaderproperty optimal for the look im trying to get, im just guessing at best

Could also do with someone who knows about editing/customizing enbs as i know nothing haha

I want to make skyrim as close to ghibli animation as possible :P (with in reason)

Interesting results. Problem is, compatibility is gonna be one hell of a bitch, isn't it? Ignoring environmental stuff, won't monsters and such need such shading as well? Besides replacing vanilla assets, that also then presents the problem of mod-added assets like new armor and NPCs.

Progress on eyes going slowly but surely. This is some dullness, I tell you hwat.

Well in most animes the enviroment dosnt have edgelines, its more of a watercolour painting if were looking at a ghibli style.

Theres differences and veriying styles in other animes though, but the ghibli style is something i want

Its mostly people clothes objects people hold and creatures that have the edgelines, so thats what im going to do.

All armor clothes(vanilla atleast) and all weapons and the objecs that are held in the hand for animations other objects are considered background objects which arnt cel shaded in most animes. Everything will retextured though to a more painted look, environment, objects, creatures ect.. I have an idea how to get grass too look more like it dose in an anime.

Compatibility, anything new from a mod will stick out yes but ill try and cover most major additions, i probably have most of them installed anyway(my total mod count is 1354 mods lots have been merged into one obviously). Conceder it a total conversion of skyrim or an anime visual overhaul, in any-case its a big project to do so it will take a wile. I might release its parts as there done though

Before i progress on i wanna get it visually right, example i really like how it looks in nifskope then how it appears in game. Again this is probably the normal map being used i might remove it for now, also something probably could be done with bslightingshaderproperty settings to make this look better ingame. Im just trial and erroing it but if anyone knows of a setting that might give a better flat shaded result(as in the shadow/lighting on the model to appear more flat toon shaded, not the outlines)

Don't think we can reasonably expect to see HDT in most of the extra ones. It's quite a time-consuming process for the author to add the HDT support, I think. I'm treating them as options for making followers and NPCs with, since facegen exports can't contain HDT.

I dont expect him too, I never expect anything from anyone rl taught me that pretty quickly :/

i remaking Tri file(exprssion)

for better compatible(this head mesh based on Tda miku and another Tda based head meshs i want compatible possible ) and yeah it will be can separation eyelash therefore can compatible outline) 

I dont expect him too, I never expect anything from anyone rl taught me that pretty quickly :/

i remaking Tri file(exprssion)

for better compatible(this head mesh based on Tda miku and another Tda based head meshs i want compatible possible ) and yeah it will be can separation eyelash therefore can compatible outline) 

Thats awesome i cant wait to see it, have you see my posed picture of outline on the body, iv done iron armor as well. i plan to do all vanilla armor and clothes.

Love the new hairs, might make some tweaks to the nifs to make them fit with my hair pieces. Although there separated near enough already :)

Been working on my anime body texture some more, i have removed the white highlight spots from the defuse texture and set them up in the spec map so now the highlight spots show up on the body dynamically in different lighting and viewing angles

post-20323-0-34242000-1481919311_thumb.pngpost-20323-0-26838000-1481919329_thumb.pngpost-20323-0-28943900-1481919350_thumb.pngpost-20323-0-87289400-1481919367_thumb.pngpost-20323-0-87811000-1481919387_thumb.pngpost-20323-0-09935100-1481919432_thumb.pngpost-20323-0-76203400-1481919461_thumb.pngpost-20323-0-85362300-1481919507_thumb.pngpost-20323-0-92916700-1481919572_thumb.png

Theres alot of clean-up on the texture to do still but its turning out quite nice, it looks much better now the whites spots arnt persistently there now

You may have noticed the grass in the background, with my goal to make all of skyrim look like an anime i started working on the grass.

Heres the look im going for - http://imgur.com/JjPQNaD Heres how it looks ingame so far

post-20323-0-84874200-1481919940_thumb.pngpost-20323-0-17443300-1481919979_thumb.pngpost-20323-0-19245700-1481920006_thumb.pngpost-20323-0-59709500-1481920077_thumb.pngpost-20323-0-81562600-1481920115_thumb.pngpost-20323-0-46978800-1481920139_thumb.png

The texture its using is a simple block colour just for testing, i need to spend some time and make different grass blades different shades of green to make them stand apart. I can also assign multiple grasses to the landscape texture that are different shades to make patches. In all its very wip but its a good start :)