[24-09-21 additional face texture] Anime Race All-In-One 1.2

Speaker, you are doing amazing work, I can't wait to see what your finished project will be. I always wanted a skyrim heavy on the anime side, and thanks to adorable face, and uunp/bodyslide I have a good thing going, but your work is on a level I never even imagined possible for this game.

I wont settle for 'kinda like an anime' it must be fully anime haha

Theres quite alot possible, im currently working on the 'Artistic Skyrim Overhaul' orver on the nexus

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81221/?

The project started as a basic toon mod, then i messaged the author and now were working to gether on

6 full texture overhauls of the game in different art styles, were calling flavours

The flavours will be:

Basic - a very flat undetailed version

Pixar - flat shaded but with nice details, its style is to look like a pixar film

Oil - this will look like an oil painting

Paint - same sort of thing as oil but more subtle and artistic

Anime - as close to a studio ghibli film as possible

Clay - a soft pastel shaded art style

Im currently working on 'paint', wich is a ground work for 'anime' where i can then apply more anime style details over the top

The result will be 6 septate texture replacers

Keep an eye on the nexus page we will be uploading a teaser video soon of the flavours, only the basic flavour is available atm

Pixar is mostly done, oil is done but theres some seams i need to fix and paint is about 50% done

Speaker, you are doing amazing work, I can't wait to see what your finished project will be. I always wanted a skyrim heavy on the anime side, and thanks to adorable face, and uunp/bodyslide I have a good thing going, but your work is on a level I never even imagined possible for this game.

Theres quite alot possible, im currently working on the 'Artistic Skyrim Overhaul' orver on the nexus

The project started as a basic toon mod, then i messaged the author and now were working to gether on

6 full texture overhauls of the game in different art styles, were calling flavours

The flavours will be:

Pixar - flat shaded but with nice details, its style is to look like a pixar film

Im currently working on 'paint', wich is a ground work for 'anime' where i can then apply more anime style details over the top

Keep an eye on the nexus page we will be uploading a teaser video soon of the flavours, only the basic flavour is available atm

Pixar is mostly done, oil is done but theres some seams i need to fix and paint is about 50% done

Look what have you done! Now skyrim looks like cheap unity engine indie game*Cough**NoManSky**Cough*......

If you want to create artistic feel, I recommand you look for japenese ps3 games to start change some tree models and wall textures, like for example:Those awfully sexualized RPG made by Gust.

The flavours will be:

Look what have you done! Now skyrim looks like cheap unity engine indie game*Cough**NoManSky**Cough*......

If you want to create artistic feel, I recommand you look for japenese ps3 games to start change some tree models and wall textures, like for example:Those awfully sexualized RPG made by Gust.

Did you not see my images i posted before of my paint flavour?

The mod and the look of the mod dose not represent what it will look like soon, the 'basic' flavour is just that basic

So yeah, as I notified Speaker about, the grayscale hair textures for color changing aren't quite working the way we want them to. The gradient hues in the existing textures aren't showing up well enough. No sense exchanging one issue for another, and I do like the gradients, so an update for the complete pack isn't necessary at this time. There is the HDT Haku hair that LogicFox provided, but looking at the mesh I'm not fully sure Shangus was done with that hair yet.

Hoping Shangus is making good progress on the secondary head mesh. I wanted to try making followers once that's available.

So yeah, as I notified Speaker about, the grayscale hair textures for color changing aren't quite working the way we want them to. The gradient hues in the existing textures aren't showing up well enough. No sense exchanging one issue for another, and I do like the gradients, so an update for the complete pack isn't necessary at this time. There is the HDT Haku hair that LogicFox provided, but looking at the mesh I'm not fully sure Shangus was done with that hair yet.

Hoping Shangus is making good progress on the secondary head mesh. I wanted to try making followers once that's available.

Sorry i'm not sure when i finished this work(i don't like re work but 60% done already)

yeah if you wait my secondary head mesh?

you don't have to wait

and i expect your follower mod

ohhh i like my mod images thanks

Sorry i'm not sure when i finished this work(i don't like re work but 60% done already)

you don't have to wait

Nice to hear from you :D

Iv been redoing the face texture, I have a version for the new head mesh too

post-20323-0-87653600-1486381336_thumb.png

Im almost finished doing tint masks(for makeup and skin colors like cheeks, lips ect...)

Iv made these all muti colour just so you can see the diferance the tintmasks can do

post-20323-0-94868700-1486384607_thumb.pngpost-20323-0-39336700-1486384627_thumb.pngpost-20323-0-79319100-1486384640_thumb.pngpost-20323-0-90093700-1486384656_thumb.png

Heres a more normal looking setup

post-20323-0-30503200-1486384688_thumb.pngpost-20323-0-29272600-1486384706_thumb.png

Iv done a few war paints, i might spend some more time on them as i was just converting vanilla ones but there a bit low res so im going to enhance them abit

you don't have to wait

Nice to hear from you biggrin.png

Iv been redoing the face texture, I have a version for the new head mesh too

attachicon.gifface_MikuAp.png

Im almost finished doing tint masks(for makeup and skin colors like cheeks, lips ect...)

Iv made these all muti colour just so you can see the diferance the tintmasks can do

attachicon.gifenb 2017_02_06 12_28_25_09.pngattachicon.gifenb 2017_02_06 12_28_35_08.pngattachicon.gifenb 2017_02_06 12_29_14_22.pngattachicon.gifenb 2017_02_06 12_29_26_26.png

Heres a more normal looking setup

attachicon.gifenb 2017_02_06 12_32_54_80.pngattachicon.gifenb 2017_02_06 12_33_10_39.png

Iv done a few war paints, i might spend some more time on them as i was just converting vanilla ones but there a bit low res so im going to enhance them abit

thanks a lot of

Oh, Shangus, while you're here, could you edit in a link to the All-in-One pack in the original topic post? (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/68536-wipmikuap-race/?p=1777037)

Every time there's an update to the pack I'm going to edit that post, as well as make a new post. That way anyone who comes here can see it right away.

post edited

Thanks alot thats gunna help people see the all in one easier :)

Hay Mud nearly done with the tint mask, im just looking into those hair textures that need fixing

Edit:

Just made some tint masks for the eyelashes to be colourable

post-20323-0-93640100-1486486750_thumb.pngpost-20323-0-24885300-1486486767_thumb.pngpost-20323-0-76530300-1486486792_thumb.pngpost-20323-0-82820600-1486486831_thumb.pngpost-20323-0-89548400-1486486854_thumb.pngpost-20323-0-71116300-1486486874_thumb.png

Finishing up the body textures, now in UNP

post-20323-0-40228900-1486681179_thumb.pngpost-20323-0-86713900-1486681188_thumb.pngpost-20323-0-73636000-1486681203_thumb.png

You can see the different options you can have the textures in, with the cell shade effect or without.

The face also has two nose options, one like the original Miku texture and my version with nostrils and a smaller nose line.

The eyelashes are bright/gray here, its so it can be coloured by face tints in the race menu.

You can make it black again using the race menu tinting

They will be going into the All in one soon as optional installs

Along with new face tint masks and fixed hair textures that now have active specular highlight spots that are dynamic

Oh, Shangus, while you're here, could you edit in a link to the All-in-One pack in the original topic post? (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/68536-wipmikuap-race/?p=1777037)

Every time there's an update to the pack I'm going to edit that post, as well as make a new post. That way anyone who comes here can see it right away.

hey mud do you know more tda miku based models?

hey mud do you know more tda miku based models?

What kind of models? head, hair?

I have loads

He's talking about MMD head models based off of TDA's Miku Append model, I think, which the Miku race's head mesh was converted from. I assume because only TDA ones would have similar enough facial structure to add as head morphs and anything built off of a different head would need a whole new race and meshes. Unfortunately, I don't have any experience on MMD models and what would be a good pick to transfer over to Skyrim.

He's talking about MMD head models based off of TDA's Miku Append model, I think, which the Miku race's head mesh was converted from. I assume because only TDA ones would have similar enough facial structure to add as head morphs and anything built off of a different head would need a whole new race and meshes. Unfortunately, I don't have any experience on MMD models and what would be a good pick to transfer over to Skyrim.

transfer to skyrim? you do not have to consider that but, if you say so..

By the way, Shangus, I just remembered, are you planning on fixing the bug with the head's teeth when using the Combat Shout emotion?

It could mess up someone trying to play around with MFG, and also SL uses that emotion in some places.

By the way, Shangus, I just remembered, are you planning on fixing the bug with the head's teeth when using the Combat Shout emotion?

It could mess up someone trying to play around with MFG, and also SL uses that emotion in some places.

Of course that will be fixed

And that was bethesda's mistake

combat shout was included in head.tri(contain 45 emtion) but not in mouth.tri(contain 23 emotion)