Incest mod! Now a WIP! (Link to New Thread in Description)

That is a very pretty man. Same hair as my Breton Vigilant, too, though I was shooting for a more "rugged prettyboy" look. Incidentally, his name is Christopher. <_<

I'd just wait for queenbee's opinion before finalizing it, since this is her brainchild and I'm honestly probably not going to play it. But I thought I'd put it out there since there's a lot of races to cover and that'd save some time.

Can Dad have a few more lines in his face? I'm attracted to older men who look a bit weathered. Think Sean Connery in Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade, but without the gray hair. The body dimensions are perfect.

I can't see the brother picture, I'm not sure why.

As for the idea to mix the human races together, I'm not sure, though this means you wouldn't be able to RP yourself as a pure Nord or pure Breton. Not to mention it sort of leaves out the Redguards, unless you want one of your parents one, and then make brother and sister look mulato. Trust me, I understand the desire to consolidate for the sake of convenience. I just keep thinking about the people who would want to RP with a proud Nord family, or loyal Imperials, or immigrant Redguards. And what if someone doesn't like whatever combination we come up with? We'd be stuck.

But I'm not the one making this mod. I'm serious when I say I'm leaving that part up to you. Everything I say is just my humble suggestion, since I can't mod and you're being gracious enough to do this for us incest lovers. Which, by the way, did I say thank you yet? Thank you!

Can Dad have a few more lines in his face? I'm attracted to older men who look a bit weathered. Think Sean Connery in Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade' date=' but without the gray hair. The body dimensions are perfect.

I can't see the brother picture, I'm not sure why.

As for the idea to mix the human races together, I'm not sure, though this means you wouldn't be able to RP yourself as a pure Nord or pure Breton. Not to mention it sort of leaves out the Redguards, unless you want one of your parents one, and then make brother and sister look mulato. Trust me, I understand the desire to consolidate for the sake of convenience. I just keep thinking about the people who would want to RP with a proud Nord family, or loyal Imperials, or immigrant Redguards. And what if someone doesn't like whatever combination we come up with? We'd be stuck.

But I'm not the one making this mod. I'm serious when I say I'm leaving that part up to you. Everything I say is just my humble suggestion, since I can't mod and you're being gracious enough to do this for us incest lovers. Which, by the way, did I say thank you yet? Thank you!

[/quote']

No problem QueenBee, the mod will prove challenging and I like challenges.

As for the mixed race thing. I thought about it and I prefer if the families stay pure. So that way we have pure Nords and pure Dunmer.

I'll make the dad look older.

Also I forgot to mention incest does exist in the tes universe. The Altmer (High Elves) practice it to keep their race pure. Also in Morrowind there was a 4000 year old wizard named Divayth Fyr, who had three daughters who were his wives.

Also I forgot to mention incest does exist in the tes universe. The Altmer (High Elves) practice it to keep their race pure. Also in Morrowind there was a 4000 year old wizard named Divayth Fyr' date=' who had three daughters who were his wives.

[/quote']

That is so fucking hot.

Also I forgot to mention incest does exist in the tes universe. The Altmer (High Elves) practice it to keep their race pure. Also in Morrowind there was a 4000 year old wizard named Divayth Fyr' date=' who had three daughters who were his wives.

[/quote']

That is so fucking hot.

Lore's full of all kinds of kinky shit like that.

In my opinion, Vivec's 14th Sermon is far and away the lulziest. Essentially it's about a gay blowjob orgy so large the earth becomes "wet", and how Vivec used his mad cock-sucking skills to learn how to defeat Molag Bal.

Srsly.

[/quote']

That is so fucking hot.

Lore's full of all kinds of kinky shit like that.

In my opinion, Vivec's 14th Sermon is far and away the lulziest. Essentially it's about a gay blowjob orgy so large the earth becomes "wet", and how Vivec used his mad cock-sucking skills to learn how to defeat Molag Bal.

Srsly.

Yeah Vivec is/was a freak. I also forgot to mention the book series "Poison Song" in Morrowind had incest in it. Dagoth Tython with his sister Dagoth Acra.

Poison Song series:

http://www.imperial-library.info/content/morrowind-poison-song-book-i

The Aldmeri Dominion PGE 1st Edition:

http://www.imperial-library.info/content/pocket-guide-empire-first-edition-aldmeri-dominion

Queen Barenziah was a freak also. The Dunmer in general are all freaks. Remember the one in Oblivion that was into Necrophilia?

@QueenBee: Glad you like him.

Damn I was just thinking about the player having sex with his or her dead parent/sibling' date=' after they commit suicide.

For now one thing at a time.

[/quote']

Isn't there a necrophilia aspect in Mini Lovers already? Granted the necrophilia option has a few requirements i.e. can't be dead for too long (5 minutes i think) and a mid-combat rape for npc's that are in the red near death

Here's sis:

clipboard02ed.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

What I would like to do is incorporate the MiniLovers mod into this. I also wish someone can make hugging and kissing animations.

I have been a silent follower up until now. But I you don't mind me making suggestions. It would be great to have a child in the family but please read to the end before rejecting. In no way he/she/they'd be love interests or involved in a sex act of any sort, on the contrary. But this would be a great way to get caught. Taking the child schedule in mind before doing things would be a great way to add tension... After all kids always talk. Except If you buy her/his/their silence with sweets, toys, mini quest. At first sweets are good enough because it already exists in the vanilia game but it could be a great base to expand the mod when the base would be done. You could also make the kid have an accident, if you're playing an evil one. The (cute) mishievous little blackmailing kid of hell XD.

Could be an optional part of the mod

As Queenbee said I'd love to have a more younger looking sister. Less busty, more young and feminine figure than the run of the mill nord. The way to get her would be more on the romantic and seduction side. Not the fighting type, or maybe an archer at best. Also, I love freckles ♫

Here's sis:

clipboard02ed.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

What I would like to do is incorporate the MiniLovers mod into this. I also wish someone can make hugging and kissing animations.

I have been a silent follower up until now. But I you don't mind me making suggestions. It would be great to have a child in the family but please read to the end before rejecting. In no way he/she/they'd be love interests or involved in a sex act of any sort' date=' on the contrary. But this would be a great way to get caught. Taking the child schedule in mind before doing things would be a great way to add tension... After all kids always talk. Except If you buy her/his/their silence with sweets, toys, mini quest. At first sweets are good enough because it already exists in the vanilia game but it could be a great base to expand the mod when the base would be done. You could also make the kid have an accident, if you're playing an evil one. The (cute) mishievous little blackmailing kid of hell XD.

Could be an optional part of the mod

As Queenbee said I'd love to have a more younger looking sister. Less busty, more young and feminine figure than the run of the mill nord. The way to get her would be more on the romantic and seduction side. Not the fighting type, or maybe an archer at best. Also, I love freckles ♫

[/quote']

I like the idea, but this is QueenBee's mod for the most part. So she'll have to give the ok.

As for a younger sis, I've been trying to make her look younger. But the Nord females are too mature looking.

Kain' date=' the brother looks perfect. Youthful while still rugged and handsome.

It occurs to me that we should make these family members followers as well. It could help you develop your relationship with them by going on adventures together.

[/quote']

I knew you'd like him. As for followers. I've always intended to make them followers. For example: Lead mom or sis to a secluded area of the house and fuck her, while the other members are having dinner.

Ok, here is the Nord sis. I tried making her look younger and reduced her breast size. (Never in my life did I ever think I would say that, lol.)

2678959-Clipboard01_tn.jpg

For some reason I'm having trouble locating the pigtail at the moment. Once I find them I'll add it to her.

Here is also a pic of the Bosmer (Wood Elf) mom:

6217391-TESV-2012-10-30-17-02-46-30_tn.jpg

Tell me what you think Queen?

If you noticed I like the moms to be busty.

Nord sis looks really good. Very youthful without looking like a little kid (sorry, loli fans!). As for Bosmer mom, while I do like them busty, that's a little too big. Maybe drop that down a bit, like a couple cup sizes bigger than Nord sis. And while I'm thinking about it, might as well do that for Nord mom as well.

I'm not sure how involved we want the dialog trees to be. We've PM'd about me writing the dialog, and I can do that, but I assume that means writing dialog for every possible outcome. In order for me to do that, we're going to have to really nail down the scenarios. I realize this is something we don't have to worry about right now, though, as we're still designing the characters.

Speaking of which, is there a way to make it so people can plug in their own NPC family members? Like if they don't like what we've come up with, can someone mod it to their liking?

I agree about the Bosmer mom. But the Nord mom I might leave as is. Nords are based on Scandinavians, when I think of Scandinavion women I think about big busty women named Helga.

As for sis I also like how she turned out.

As for dialogue. Don't worry about that for now. I'm still working on the npc's and their backgrounds. When I finish the mom and sis portion I'll pm you. But if you have any ideas feel free to post them or pm me. :)

Here's the Nord family background:

The family is one of the oldest in Skyrim. They are a warrior clan, everyone in the family can handle a blade, even mom and sis.

Now just cause I made them a warrior based family, doesn't mean you can't rp as a mage or thief. They accept you no matter what your profession.

I don't know if it's possible to make players easily add in their own family members. But once the mod is complete. Players can modify it anyway they like.

Once I finish the nord part, I will send it to you via pm to check out.

Also I figured out how to let the game know which race your family is.

When you talk to the courier you have the option to choose where to send your message. Your families race depends on your choice.

For example: If your a Redguard you send a message to Hammerfell. or If your an Altmer you send it to Alinor.

Also lorewise incest is not taboo among the elven races. The Altmer and Dunmer both practice it. So should they have the same outcome as the human races?

Take Care!

I agree about the Bosmer mom. But the Nord mom I might leave as is. Nords are based on Scandinavians' date=' when I think of Scandinavion women I think about big busty women named Helga.

[/quote']

Fair enough. I guess there has to be at least one family with big tits.

Here's the Nord family background:

The family is one of the oldest in Skyrim. They are a warrior clan' date=' everyone in the family can handle a blade, even mom and sis.

[/quote']

I don't know about giving them backgrounds. We should keep them as generic as possible to allow people to RP them as their own family. I mean, they should have personality, but I don't want to box them in with specific backgrounds. I also think the family should have as wide a range of play styles as possible, with perhaps the father being the two handed expert, the brother could be an archer (too few cute male archers!), the sister a mage and the mother a sword and shield fighter.

When you talk to the courier you have the option to choose where to send your message. Your families race depends on your choice.

For example: If your a Redguard you send a message to Hammerfell. or If your an Altmer you send it to Alinor.

This. I love this idea.

Also lorewise incest is not taboo among the elven races. The Altmer and Dunmer both practice it. So should they have the same outcome as the human races?

Well, keep in mind that you're living in Skyrim, which is a Nord country. Most of the locals are Nord, as are all of the Jarls. So the question becomes, what is the social norm for Nords? Do they accept incest or is it taboo? I really hope it's taboo, as that's its major appeal. If it is still taboo, then you would still have to hide it from others. And while the elven families might be more accepting of your relationship, I do wonder about how your mother or father would feel if your chosen family member is the other parent. I mean, that parent is still cheating on their spouse. Is that accepted in elven society?

I guess the elf families could be looked on as an easy mode, with the human races a hard mode. I have no idea about argonians, khajiit or orcs. I confess I am attracted to none of those races and know nothing about their respective culture's attitudes about incest. But I don't want to leave anyone out. I'm sure someone somewhere is interested in hot lizard incest.

Edit: I'm going to go ahead and change the title of this thread so people know it's a mod WIP now.

Nord sis looks really good. Very youthful without looking like a little kid (sorry, loli fans!).

Agreed and agreed, as I said no loli involved in sex acts...

Speaking of which, is there a way to make it so people can plug in their own NPC family members?

Well it should be with a clean modular code programing (meaning well commented scripts broken in several script files clean global variables those kind of things):

With an "ESP/script patch" you can override parts of the mods or improve/add upon its functionnalities... Requires a bit more thinking from the mod autor though...

Also it wouldn't be too lore breaking to default to the nord family if your race was not recognized and that would prevent a problem with all other race mods out there...

After all when we pick custom race we know that such a thing can happen right?

Lastly queen, what do you think of my idea about the kid (No pressure right? I just want your opinion)

I don't know about giving them backgrounds. We should keep them as generic as possible to allow people to RP them as their own family. I mean, they should have personality, but I don't want to box them in with specific backgrounds. I also think the family should have as wide a range of play styles as possible, with perhaps the father being the two handed expert, the brother could be an archer (too few cute male archers!), the sister a mage and the mother a sword and shield fighter.

That's a better idea. Plus if your a warrior you can use the brother who's an archer.

Well, keep in mind that you're living in Skyrim, which is a Nord country. Most of the locals are Nord, as are all of the Jarls. So the question becomes, what is the social norm for Nords? Do they accept incest or is it taboo? I really hope it's taboo, as that's its major appeal.

The elven families might be more accepting of your relationship, though don't be too sure about your mother/father if your chosen family member is one of your parents. I mean, that's still cheating. Is that accepted in elven society?

Yeah, you're right. Ignore that question. I'll just make it the same for the elves as humans. It saves me a headache. Plus I always forget this mod is as much yours as it is mine. So yes, it will be taboo for the elves. And I agree it is a major appeal. It is what attracted me to it.

Question: Should the family members have names? Or just be called Mom, Dad, Brother and Sister?

Well' date=' keep in mind that you're living in Skyrim, which is a Nord country. Most of the locals are Nord, as are all of the Jarls. So the question becomes, what is the social norm for Nords? Do they accept incest or is it taboo? I really hope it's taboo, as that's its major appeal.

The elven families might be more accepting of your relationship, though don't be too sure about your mother/father if your chosen family member is one of your parents. I mean, that's still cheating. Is that accepted in elven society?[/quote']

Yeah, you're right. Ignore that question. I'll just make it the same for the elves as humans. It saves me a headache. Plus I always forget this mod is as much yours as it is mine. So yes, it will be taboo for the elves. And I agree it is a major appeal. It is what attracted me to it.

Question: Should the family members have names? Or just be called Mom, Dad, Brother and Sister?

No, I think you're right to include TES lore. If elven families really are okay with incest, then they should be in the mod as well. But if it's really that big a headache, maybe we could just throw in a line saying that they're not a "traditional" elven family, or something. Maybe that's why they're in Skyrim in the first place. Hell, toss in a custom book that talks about the history of incest in elven culture, just so players know this isn't a normal elven family. I'm basically just looking for an excuse for you to have to hide it from the other family members, since that's part of the appeal.

As for names, that's a toughie. I'd say let's hold off on names for now. If we really want to name them later, we can.

No, I think you're right to include TES lore. If elven families really are okay with incest, then they should be in the mod as well. But if it's really that big a headache, maybe we could just throw in a line saying that they're not a "traditional" elven family, or something. Maybe that's why they're in Skyrim in the first place. I'm basically just looking for an excuse for you to have to hide it from the rest of your family.

Well if you have no problem with the lore being represented in the mod, then I'm ok with that. Some people don't like it when the lore gets in the way of their vision.

The real problem with the elves is making the males look somewhat young and attractive. While I love their look in Skyrim (especially the Dunmer), it makes it difficult to make young looking elves.

The elven women look beautiful with Apachii hair mod.