Unwanted Pregnancy Via Bodyslide-help!

Flashwitt

I was quite happy with my bodyslide preset, and I've been using it for a while. Recently, I opened Bodyslide to bactchbuild a set of conversion outfits to HDT. Everything seemed fine- none of the outfits was marked with (belly) or anything strange like that, so I built the batch, and hopped into Skyrim, only to find my poor gal enormously 9 months preggers! I can probably just delete my body mesh and rebuild, but I'd like to convert the armors, without this happening! Any help?

Any chance the slider preset has pregnancy belly increased? Or in-game racemenu slider?

I've double and triple-checked the bodyslide preset- pregnant belly is at 0 for high and low. And in game, when I remove the clothing, my body looks normal. Also worth noting: I do not have ANY pregnancy mods. Not even MME.

I'm not terribly experienced in Bodyslide, so here's what I did, and the settings I had. Maybe I missed some obvious step. (And actually, this happened to me once before, with the DDx gear, and I have no idea what I changed to fix it.)

I've got Bodyslide open. Outfit/Body is set to CBBE Body-HDT.

Preset is my character preset, which still looks right on my body, in the game.

I filtered to the set for group, (zzjay's wardrobe-HDT)

Checked Racemenu Morphs

Opened "Batch build"

Double checked the list to be sure there was nothing there but the clothing from that set.

Hit "build".

Boom. Pregnant.  I just now deleted the created meshes and tried it again- same result.

Lets see...

If A. The preview option in Bodyslide does not show the pregnant belly, and B. opening the nif in Nifskope also shows a flat stomach... then C.

One of the mods you are using is probably adjusting your character to a pregnant state (being female, psq, and some others use the nioverride functions to adjust the belly bone to give a pregnant look).

Note: Body mesh location is skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\ and the 2 files are femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif (or in mod organizer it will be the mo folder\mods\what ever mod you have your body in\meshes\actors\character\character assets\ )...

One way to test.

Start up skyrim, and instead of loading your last save bring up the console and do a "cqc qasmoke" then once inside bring up the console again and "showracemenu" now set up your charater and see if the belly is distorted... if it is not then in your save somewhere you got knocked up...and you'll have to fix that via the mcm for what ever mod has you showing as pregnant.... good luck.

Or it could be if you are using mod organizer that some file has a set of femalebody_0 and 1 nifs that overwrite where the bodyslide files are going to.

To avoid this kind of issue: set Bodyslide and XPMSE as the last 2 items in the load order priorty on the left side of MO. This way the nifs in bodyslide and the skeleton in xpmse are loaded last and make sure that bodyslide is dumping the files it generates for the naked female body to the bodyslide mo folder (this way it will overwrite any mod that tries to change the female body).

I'll toss one in, maybe you're looking at the wrong weight slider?
When I create a new body I usually mimic a body from a successful past creation then use it to start a new template.

Maybe you're setting your char weight to 0 when you're looking at the body 100 preview?

(This drove me crazy once)

Lets see...

If A. The preview option in Bodyslide does not show the pregnant belly, and B. opening the nif in Nifskope also shows a flat stomach... then C.

One of the mods you are using is probably adjusting your character to a pregnant state (being female, psq, and some others use the nioverride functions to adjust the belly bone to give a pregnant look).

Note: Body mesh location is skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\ and the 2 files are femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif (or in mod organizer it will be the mo folder\mods\what ever mod you have your body in\meshes\actors\character\character assets\ )...

One way to test.

Start up skyrim, and instead of loading your last save bring up the console and do a "cqc qasmoke" then once inside bring up the console again and "showracemenu" now set up your charater and see if the belly is distorted... if it is not then in your save somewhere you got knocked up...and you'll have to fix that via the mcm for what ever mod has you showing as pregnant.... good luck.

Or it could be if you are using mod organizer that some file has a set of femalebody_0 and 1 nifs that overwrite where the bodyslide files are going to.

To avoid this kind of issue: set Bodyslide and XPMSE as the last 2 items in the load order priorty on the left side of MO. This way the nifs in bodyslide and the skeleton in xpmse are loaded last and make sure that bodyslide is dumping the files it generates for the naked female body to the bodyslide mo folder (this way it will overwrite any mod that tries to change the female body).

Thanks for the extensive answer, but I'm afraid none of those is the case. It's ONLY clothes. Not my actual body. And no. I honestly swear to you- I have NO mods that deal with pregnancy. It's a hard line red-light for me.  Also, it's only the clothes in the set I batch-built. (In this case zzjay's wardrobe, but it happened once before with DDx.)  This is part of the reason I'm so confused about it. I've fixed it for now by deleting the meshes I batch-built, but I'd really like to use those, so I need to know what I'm doing wrong in the batch-building process. It has to be that- it's a totally reproducable result... pun intended. XD (Also, nope. Using NMM.)

I'll toss one in, maybe you're looking at the wrong weight slider?

When I create a new body I usually mimic a body from a successful past creation then use it to start a new template.

Maybe you're setting your char weight to 0 when you're looking at the body 100 preview?

(This drove me crazy once)

Not a bad thought, exyll- but unfortunately, I have triple-checked. BOTH sliders are at 0. (And I always test my bodies at 50.) Besides... I'm actually still *wearing* the body made with the preset in question and it looks terrific- and very UNpregnant.

Think I've sorted it out.  It WAS changing sliders - but in Racemenu. I had checked the box for racemenu presets before building, because to my mind, more sliders is usually a good thing. XD   But apparently the DEFAULT (0) setting of one of those added sliders was for a really really pregnant belly. Odd thing to default to if you ask me...  Anyway, unchecking the box, OR adjusting the slider in Racemenu fixed the issue. Thanks to everyone for helping!

Archived